Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Lunk1 is offline aka "JOB"

Thoughts on the 18-25 y.o. subforum

Initially I thought it was a nice idea and thought the younger members would have a place to aks each other questions and discuss topics I could give a shyt about like who is Snookies baby daddy!

Now I am sseing and feeling it's just Q&A with a different title. Doesn't seem to offer anything different or special and I think may actaully take away from solid advise that could be recieved in the Q&A.

Thought...anyone...Buehler...

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Oh just what we need. A private place for the blind to lead the blind so to speak. That's like asking for investment advice from a homeless person. lol

Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts View Post
    Oh just what we need. A private place for the blind to lead the blind so to speak. That's like asking for investment advice from a homeless person. lol
    Thats just it byts, it's not private. Just the same ppl answering the same questions in a different location....

AD
    AD is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Since its only a couple days old, may be still early to judge its effectiveness. Give it some time to evolve.

Quote Originally Posted by asiandude View Post
    Since its only a couple days old, may be still early to judge its effectiveness. Give it some time to evolve.
    I agree AD...like I said my initial thought was "that's nice, good for the kids lol".

It just "appears" to be "evolving into Q&A #2

Phased is offline Banned
    This was a decision set forth by ownership and administration, we should respect there decision and fall in line. If you don't want to help or can't be of help due to personally feelings stick to the other forums where you can be of better use.

Every person that registers deserves the oppurtunity to be heard and if we can help them not use steroids then it's a great day, if they still want to run them anyway at least they have people here who are willing to guide them, take the proper dosages, AI, HCG and PCT's to ensure a safe and hopefully full recovery.
    Best
    Last edited by Phased; 10-18-2012 at 05:07 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Phased View Post
    This was a decision set forth by ownership and administration, we should respect there decision and fall in line. If you don't want to help or can't be of help due to personally feelings stick to the other forums where you can be of better use.

Every person that registers deserves the oppurtunity to be heard and if we can help them not use steroids then it's a great day, if they still want to run them anyway at least they have people here who are willing to guide them, take the proper dosages, AI, HCG and PCT's to ensure a safe and hopefully full recovery.
    Best
    A) I thought you were going to bed.

B) I am respecting admin/ownerships decision, just voicing a respectful opionion in the lounge where opinion trumps fact everytime lol

C) My thread has nothing to do with moral conviction and willingness to help members under 25 (or anyone for that matter). I am just pointing out that it seems to be redundant!

AD
    Quote Originally Posted by Lunk1

I agree AD...like I said my initial thought was "that's nice, good for the kids lol".

It just "appears" to be "evolving into Q&A #2
    On the one hand, it caters to young new members. On the other hand, for those of us who have something against giving youngsters advice, its a place we can avoid. And thus, those who might give harsh comments will not get to mix with the youngsters who might deserve those comments. I think its admin's way of maintaining peace, and still keep everyone happy.

On the one hand, it caters to young new members. On the other hand, for those of us who have something against giving youngsters advice, its a place we can avoid. And thus, those who might give harsh comments will not get to mix with the youngsters who might deserve those comments. I think its admin's way of maintaining peace, and still keep everyone happy.
    I guess that is my point AD...unless I missed something, the same guys who may want to "flame" them in Q&A can just go "flame" them in the new forum. It's not like the PINK side of the house where you have to have membership to enter. Therefore it just seems redundant.

AD

I guess that is my point AD...unless I missed something, the same guys who may want to "flame" them in Q&A can just go "flame" them in the new forum. It's not like the PINK side of the house where you have to have membership to enter. Therefore it just seems redundant.
    Good point. I havent read the threads there in detail, so i'm not sure how hostile or friendly it is in there. I think if you see any hostile posts in there, you are highly encouraged to click the "report" button. Maybe i should go in there and play forum police!...lol.

Capebuffalo is offline - MONITOR -
    My thought is they don't lie to us about their age, it not not my account or I'm just researching

And I don't have to go through past post to catch them in a lie

It should give more time to help others. If you don't want to go there as I do not don't.

Good point. I havent read the threads there in detail, so i'm not sure how hostile or friendly it is in there. I think if you see any hostile posts in there, you are highly encouraged to click the "report" button. Maybe i should go in there and play forum police!...lol.
    Nah..nothing hostile and no flaming. I hope that's not the direction it goes! I just wonder if it wouldn't be better to have it be more private...kinda membership only?

If you would like to police it, I think you would do a great job. Too bad not many are on during the hours you patrol We have plenty of forum and membership police lately...whats one more lol

Quote Originally Posted by Capebuffalo View Post
    My thought is they don't lie to us about their age, it not not my account or I'm just researching

And I don't have to go through past post to catch them in a lie

It should give more time to help others. If you don't want to go there as I do not don't.
    Good points made Cape..
    As far as going there or not, I am on the fence and do not feel I would be of much service so I am sure I will not visit often.

AD

Nah..nothing hostile and no flaming. I hope that's not the direction it goes! I just wonder if it wouldn't be better to have it be more private...kinda membership only?

If you would like to police it, I think you would do a great job. Too bad not many are on during the hours you patrol We have plenty of forum and membership police lately...whats one more lol
    Maybe i should tineye myself and see where it leads!...haha

Quote Originally Posted by Lunk1 View Post

Admin is very serious about no flaming. This is their safe zone. Admin wants people to give healthy advise if they choose to use. This is their safe haven from dickheads like me. Nothing policy wise has changed. There is just a new fourm for it. It was implemented into policy to give advise. Shouldn't matter where on the fourm it is.

Good points made Cape..
    As far as going there or not, I am on the fence and do not feel I would be of much service so I am sure I will not visit often.
    Morally I think it's wrong to give the advise. But if we want to visit admins house. We follow admins rules. Pretty simple.
    It will keep me from getting pissed when I find out they are 18. Or 2 weeks later asking for advise to help their dick after promising to wait. There room. I don't. Seed to know about or go in. But it's theirs.

AD
    I feel they should actively move threads from q&a1 quickly to q&a2 once its clear that the op is in that age group. Now it seems a little empty and quiet.

Maybe i should tineye myself and see where it leads!...haha
    If you post a young attractive blonde as your AVI then I am sure it will be done for you

AXx
    AXx is offline AR's hose draggin' post whore~Recognized Member Winner - $100
    I think it's a great idea. That way you know for damn certain when you arrive in that certain sub forum you are where you are.

You know for a fact you are in the 18-25 sub forum. If your morals and ethical boundaries prevent you from giving youngsters advice. You do not and should not go in there.

This should be a positive asset to the board not anything to frown upon. Kudos to the man who thought this up. Whoever it was he is a damn fine man!!!

AD
    Quote Originally Posted by AXx
    I think it's a great idea. That way you know for damn certain when you arrive in that certain sub forum you are where you are.

You know for a fact you are in the 18-25 sub forum. If your morals and ethical boundaries prevent you from giving youngsters advice. You do not and should not go in there.

This should be a positive asset to the board not anything to frown upon. Kudos to the man who thought this up. Whoever it was he is a damn fine man!!!
    Nice post bro. But it sounds a little like a$$ kissing. Just a little!

Quote Originally Posted by AXx View Post

If you would like to return those testicals your sucking on, I am sure the owner would appreciate it

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    BTW I hope you realize I was being somewhat facetious. You know my typical smart a$$ response.

AXx
    Really??

AXx
    Y'all say that
    But seriously, I wish I had thought of it. I think it gives the board a little burden lifted kinda thing.

*Admin* is offline AR Admin
    I like the input here... thanks to all... agree or not this shows that we can get along...

but does give me a feeling that I am being talked about while in the room lol
    Every man has the ability to be a fool, it is what he does to recover that shows who the fool really is.
    ~Anonymous~

Those who believe that they are exclusively in the right are generally those who achieve something.
    ~Aldous Huxley~

Completely Cleanse Your Body of Steroids in Only 5 Days! - www.SteroidCleanse.com

Help Stop Steroid Abuse - Click Here!

AXx
    Quote Originally Posted by *Admin*
    I like the input here... thanks to all... agree or not this shows that we can get along...

but does give me a feeling that I am being talked about while in the room lol
    What do you mean talking about you!!

kronik420 is offline Anabolic Member
    i just managed to get this 18 yo to change his mind about using DMZ (some new designer steroid thing kinda like SD)

http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...T#.UIAKK2_MiYM

btw some "knowledgeable members" should stay away from there, i know they know their stuff but sometimes their advice is a little reckless....

AD
    Quote Originally Posted by kronik420
    i just managed to get this 18 yo to change his mind about using DMZ (some new designer steroid thing kinda like SD)

btw some "knowledgeable members" should stay away from there, i know they know their stuff but sometimes their advice is a little reckless....
    Who?

Who?
    read the thread

MickeyKnox is offline Banned
    Initially I thought it was a nice idea and thought the younger members would have a place to aks each other questions and discuss topics I could give a shyt about like who is Snookies baby daddy!

Now I am sseing and feeling it's just Q&A with a different title. Doesn't seem to offer anything different or special and I think may actaully take away from solid advise that could be recieved in the Q&A.

Thought...anyone...Buehler...
    Great post Lunk.

I brought up this point privately the other day and suggested the same ideas. However, i do believe that its still in it's infant stages and should be given more time to find home.

Quote Originally Posted by kronik420 View Post

Link?

AD
    Good job dragonball! You're a role model!

Quote Originally Posted by asiandude;621***0
    Good job dragonball! You're a role model!
    lol thanks,

i think young people would be more inclined to changing their minds from advice given by someone like myself (24 yo) rather than some old guy (no offense lol) who just tells them no, stop and don't...

MickeyKnox is offline Banned
    You done good, son.

Quote Originally Posted by MickeyKnox View Post
    You done good, son.
    thanks. wouldn't be the first time ive managed to change someones mind.. it is hard but doable.

AD

lol thanks,

i think young people would be more inclined to changing their minds from advice given by someone like myself (24 yo) rather than some old guy (no offense lol) who just tells them no, stop and don't...
    Maybe we should have a diff color for young advisors like you. Easily recognisable.

Maybe we should have a diff color for young advisors like you. Easily recognisable.
    since greens already taken lol, maybe orange..

yea ive come a long way since i 1st joined this forum, my 1st thread was 1 of those "dbol only cycle" threads lol..

also my body has come along way since then too coincidence? i think not...

AD

since greens already taken lol, maybe orange..

yea ive come a long way since i 1st joined this forum, my 1st thread was 1 of those "dbol only cycle" threads lol..

also my body has come along way since then too coincidence? i think not...
    Young Respected Member. Hows that? Only problem is...i'm not admin...lol

But although its great to change someones mind, dont push it TOO hard all the time. Choose those who will listen. Then you wont feel too drained at the end of the day.

Young Respected Member. Hows that? Only problem is...i'm not admin...lol

But although its great to change someones mind, dont push it TOO hard all the time. Choose those who will listen. Then you wont feel too drained at the end of the day.
    i hear ya

you can only help those that want to be helped.

the rest will just have to learn the hard way...

Shsm is offline Senior Member
    It seemed like an excellent idea at the time. I'm sure it will quickly diminish

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information