auswest is offline Banned
    Blog Entries
    I'm only 5 days in on test p 80mg ed, winny 50mg ed, started arimidex at .5mg eod due to past experiences, but today I had to bump it to .5ed I'm 2kgs up from my last weigh in a few days ago, obviously water, not what I am wanting......., my calories are clean as **** at 500 under Maintence , I'm calculating my calories at 12 cals per lb of body weight, well I'm really antisapating this winny to kick in as the plan is to dry out and get from 10% down to 8%. I've never ran winny and prop so its a new experience I understand it takes a couple of weeks to see anything out of the winny, the prop has allready kicked my libido up and good pumps today in the gym, not happy about this water though....
    Last edited by auswest; 10-22-2012 at 06:18 AM.

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Some people have better luck with liquid stane if adex isnt working good for you.

auswest is offline Banned
    Blog Entries
    Yeah rightio I may have to order me some of that, cheers. May be the answer to all the problems I've had in the past, I will monitor how I go over the next week or 2 on .5ed but that does sound like a lot , I envy those that don't have to many estrogen issues, I have a mate who runs around a gram of test with deca and has never heard of an ai or pct,
    Last edited by auswest; 10-29-2012 at 04:52 AM.

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I was doing some reading yesterday on E2 and ran across this article.
    If estrogen is an accelerator of mineral uptake into the body, it can have opposite effects. Zinc accelerates thyroidal function and copper slows it down. When copper gets deficient, the thyroid produces excessive hormone and hyperthyroidism results. The balance of zinc and copper is important in maintaining normal thyroid function and the proper ratio seems to be about 5:1 for females and 10:1 or higher for males.

If the diet has a zinc/copper ratio which is too high, which is pretty much characteristic of some diets, estrogen can have an accelerative effect of causing this zn/cu imbalance in the body to get too high and causing hyperthyroidism. If the zinc/copper ratio is too low, then estrogen can have the opposite effect, of causing the body to incorporate too much copper and not enough zinc and thereby slowing the thyroid too much. This may be the most prevalent situation since there are more people with hypothyroidism than hyperthyroidism.

You should have seen my E2 my last cycle, it was 295. lol

Thread Information