Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Tron3219 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jpkman
    i dont know whats in video games these days but from what i hear i could think it doesnt help...as well as a sense of entitlement and lack of discipline/fear of God/fear of Dad....
    then lack of love/family values
    Fear of dad worked damn good for me haha

Far from massive is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Yep its almost always due to environment. Clearly these kids had no moral fiber or even an understanding of consequences,,,I mean did they really think that no one would find the body and that a routine investigation would not lead to their arrest?

Since so many families lack any structure I think we really need to allow the schools more leway in dealing with misbehaviour. Clearly these kids had no idea of cause and effect, how many times do you think these kids have done shit in school that went unpunished? You got kids calling girls stupid ****s and bitches in class and teachers doing nothing about it,,,this kind of behaviour continues to escalate and this can be the end result.

When my godaughter was in middle school in a very rich area of MD guys would routinely acoust girls on the bus and the driver would not say a word. At the school dances the girls would have contests where they would freak dance and grind their asses against boys crotches till they came and compete to see how many they could "bust" in a night,,,all this shit right in the school dance in 7th and 8th grade.

We as a society really need to quit allowing the powers that be to violate peoples civil liberties with entrapment etc. And redirect the same effort and rule bending into restoring the fabric of our society. As far as any of this violating the constitution, believe me the founding fathers would not stand for us turning our backs on this behaviour for a minute.

Just my 2 cents.

PS my heart goes out to the parents of the girl and I do applaud the mother of the assailents for coming forward.
    Last edited by Far from massive; 10-27-2012 at 03:07 PM. Reason: Type O

lovbyts is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jimmyinkedup View Post
    as you know Bronz..this isnt all that far fro me. Itss messed up. Evey ay ieems ts somthng more hen and closer to home. makes me wanna take my kids to an isand somewhere. It really does make me sick ,man...
    Isnt that how Australia was created? I heard it started out as a penal colony.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information