Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: R.I.P AcornBro.

Shsm is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by paulzane View Post
    Are you really trying to wind everyone up again?
    No, I'm just stating the opinions I'm entitled to as was he. If he chooses to respond furiously that's his move.

ShredMN is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Shsm View Post
    If it makes you feel any better I value my English Bulldog's life more than 90% of humans' in this world. Animals are better better than a majority of humans on a variety of factors.
    I agree with this, except for my golden. If everyone is going to be mad at this kid for saying things like he has, be mad at the media. This is how OUR generation has been raised, with violence and hate(our parents did not raise us to think like this by the way, so don't blame bad parenting). The majority of us have been brought up watching and hearing about people dieing/killing themselves every day(we have been desensitized very effectively). Be more upset with the MEDIA than the individual. Most of you grew up in the time of love, and peace, while most of us younger adults (I'm 22) have been fed death and violence through the media since we've first turned on a TV or picked up a newspaper. Things will not change what has been pre-programmed. It's better to just let it be and move on. The world is going to hell in a hand basket, and nobody (most likely) will be able to do anything about it till us humans destroy ourselves. Don't want to read this thread? Don't respond to Shsm's posts or have it banned.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information