cherrydrpepper is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries

Rain Man II asking about OTC test booster

My roommate Rain Man II (Im going to borrow that joke from Bonaparte) asked me what I thought about X Factor supplement. I told him I said you probably do have low test and should use your insurance and get tested and (knowing he probably wouldn't like shots right off) recommended he get the gel. I told him straight up an OTC test booster is either fake or its got some legit aas or at the least questionable to legality stuff in it from what i've heard. He does not work out and I don't see him working out. He exhibits strong signs of having low test namely he has low energy and poor sleep patterns (cannot fall back asleep once up) and he is over 6 feet tall and 170 something lbs very scarecrow looking. My brother Rain Man I he continues to work out with light weights and is getting into the culture very slowly at a snails pace (its like trying to get Bill Gates to lift if you knew his personality). I am thinking these OTC supps are garbage but wanted to get opinions since I was asked about them.

Stickman123 is offline Junior Member
    I have read that test boosters generally speaking don't work. If they did we wouldn't need TRT.

I've seen blood results that showed they MAY work a little. If I remember correctly a guy was able to increases his total testosterone levels a couple hundred points with tribulas. Not sure if a couple hundred points would do much from a bb standpoint but people seemed to think it'd help for sex drive, mood, ect.

Honkey_Kong is offline Superbowl XLIX Champs!
    X-Factor is garbage. But yeah, you should have him go to one of those Aging clinics and have them do bloodwork. I mean low energy/poor sleep could be symptoms of a lot of things. And being 170 if he doesn't eat enough food is normal. I've yet to see an OTC that actually worked. Are you sure he didn't mean Test X180 by Force Factor?

MickeyKnox is offline Banned
    The only one that worked for me, unquestionably, was DAA.

Thread Information