Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Negative

baseline_9 is offline The Transformer ~VET~Recognized Staff Winner - $100
    Since this thread has been going on for too long I will give u some good advise to sort this matter out sharpish

Invite her round to your house and as soon as she turns up grab her and tell her that your going to fu*k her while pushing her over to the nearest fu*k suitable furniture.... Haha

If she resist, screams, shouts rape and try's to bite you to death she probably doesn't want your for anything more that to use you.... And you may end up in prison

If she rolls with it she will love u for it, for having the balls to put her in her place, bend her over and fuk her hard....

I hate to sound a comple cvnt but man if she falls into the second category that would be pretty awesome.... That's the best sex and although a woman may say that she doesn't want it 'rough' they do get off over you being a dominant man...

Like sometimes if I wanna fuk and the GF doesn't want it I will just say tough shit and that's it she is getting it even if she try's to stop me... She loves it in the end tho and it makes the sex more spontaneous for u... (this tends to happen more when I'm on lots of test )

This post makes me sound a complete dick lol.... Oh well, I'm not lol promise

wh1spa is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by baseline_9 View Post
    Since this thread has been going on for too long I will give u some good advise to sort this matter out sharpish

Invite her round to your house and as soon as she turns up grab her and tell her that your going to fu*k her while pushing her over to the nearest fu*k suitable furniture.... Haha

If she resist, screams, shouts rape and try's to bite you to death she probably doesn't want your for anything more that to use you.... And you may end up in prison

If she rolls with it she will love u for it, for having the balls to put her in her place, bend her over and fuk her hard....

I hate to sound a comple cvnt but man if she falls into the second category that would be pretty awesome.... That's the best sex and although a woman may say that she doesn't want it 'rough' they do get off over you being a dominant man...

Like sometimes if I wanna fuk and the GF doesn't want it I will just say tough shit and that's it she is getting it even if she try's to stop me... She loves it in the end tho and it makes the sex more spontaneous for u... (this tends to happen more when I'm on lots of test )

This post makes me sound a complete dick lol.... Oh well, I'm not lol promise

Bassline the Boss. Sounds like the only way im afraid.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread Information