Rwy
    Rwy is offline Productive Member

Walking Dead Tonight

Anyone watch?

Man that was a sad and crazy episode

AXx
    AXx is offline AR's hose draggin' post whore~Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Quote Originally Posted by Rwy
    Anyone watch?

Man that was a sad and crazy episode
    Yep. I did, my boy got bit.

I am pissed and sad, lol.

AXx
    Why couldn't they have bit someone else. T was the man, he was the more level headed one out there. Somehow I knew something like this would happen.

bigZthedestroyer is offline Anabolic Member~Recognized Member Winner - $100
    I guess I'm going to have to start watching this show. Ive always been curious about it

cherrydrpepper is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    I forgot the new episode was tonight im going to get it online now lol Ive seen every episode twice and read every comic im hardcore

bcaasdirty is offline Member
    Crazy episode indeed. Homeboys going on a killin spree next week!

Rwy
    Quote Originally Posted by cherrydrpepper View Post
    I forgot the new episode was tonight im going to get it online now lol Ive seen every episode twice and read every comic im hardcore
    Is the comic still on going?

I read a lot of them when season two ended but I just lost interest in it.

Rwy
    Quote Originally Posted by bcaasdirty View Post
    Crazy episode indeed. Homeboys going on a killin spree next week!
    Yea he def is going off the deep end. I have to say as much as I disliked the character it made up for everything in its final scene

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Rwy View Post
    Is the comic still on going?

I read a lot of them when season two ended but I just lost interest in it.
    Yeah going strong if you need help getting I can pm. Fans have been beating Kirkman up for the emo stuff the waah why did so and so have to die everything is my fault and im crazy talking to myself storylines so I think we will see more action in the future. As far as my predictions for the tv series I predict Rick's wife doesn't make it through this season alive. He is going to need to inject sex appeal into the series and I think he will do it by killing her off and putting some hottie in somebody J O worthy like the girl Glen is banging.

Blog Entries
    This made me lol if you saw the episode where Lori manages to roll her car on its side

Rwy
    Yeah going strong if you need help getting I can pm. Fans have been beating Kirkman up for the emo stuff the waah why did so and so have to die everything is my fault and im crazy talking to myself storylines so I think we will see more action in the future. As far as my predictions for the tv series I predict Rick's wife doesn't make it through this season alive. He is going to need to inject sex appeal into the series and I think he will do it by killing her off and putting some hottie in somebody J O worthy like the girl Glen is banging.
    Yea send me a pm please I owuld appreciate that!

Rwy
    yea i ****ing hate lori. I cant wait till the bitch is off the show

BUTTERYGOODNESS is offline Anabolic Member
    I'm not racist buuuut did anyone notice they killed the black guy and already have another in to take his spot???

Blog Entries
    I'm only 3/4 in but this Governor dude is bad news. They will probably have to tone him down from the comic the scenes in the comic are practically nc-17.

Rwy
    yeah cherry there is no way we are getting comic governor and you never know with inmates also

jfromthebloc is offline Junior Member
    That was a crazy episode indeed.com heavy all the way through. At the rate they're killing off main characters I'm shocked! Good thing they're great at introducing new characters, because they're thinning through the original cast in NO time. When Carl had to put down his mom, that was heavy shit. That kid is going to be cold as ice by the time his balls drop. And for as devastated at Rick looked after the news I'm going to be shocked if he can take care of that kid when it looked like he took a nose dive off the deep end. I think Glen and his woman will step up as parents.

The Governer. Wow. Compelling character with more than enough crazy for all of Woodbury to go around. Seriously, what are the heads in the tanks all about?

Rwy
    Carl didnt put down lori. I bet she is a zombie next episode

jfromthebloc is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Rwy
    Carl didnt put down lori. I bet she is a zombie next episode
    That would be nutty...

Flagg is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Just watched the 4th Episode.

Wow, literally no one is safe in this show.

This episode rivalled the end of the Pilot episode when Morgan couldn't bring himself to shoot his zombie wife in terms of raw emotion.

BengalWoman is offline Female Member
    Awesome show. I was totally surprised about Lori. Yeah I agree - Governor is bad news. The show has better affects than some of the movies out there.

Rwy
    Its amazing that they made a zombie show a succesful drama. Thats the best part about this show. Its real ****ing life situations with Zombies

lstbred is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BUTTERYGOODNESS View Post
    I'm not racist buuuut did anyone notice they killed the black guy and already have another in to take his spot???
    First thing I said!! lol That kid is gonna be a f'n stone cold monster!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Rwy View Post
    Its amazing that they made a zombie show a succesful drama. Thats the best part about this show. Its real ****ing life situations with Zombies

SPOILER ALERT - DONT READ IF YOU HAVENT READ ALL THE COMICS
    I think they have done a great job with the show and many of the sequences are more interesting than the comic. Thats saying something because the comic is good. I am a bit concerned about how they will keep it fresh. I think the best way to do this will be to find a balance between keeping the drama and character development going with action and changes in the story. I hope they can figure out what things in the comics are worth spending time on and which things should be sped up. Theres a scene in the comics off the top of my head I would love for them to spend more time on and that is the storyline involving the group of cannibals. They glossed over this so quickly in the comics I would actually be ok with them deviating from canon of how it happened in the comics and making it totally over the top on the show. Like maybe more than one person gets eaten, maybe they have dark rituals they perform, a meat locker with bodies they are keeping on ice with a generator, etc. This could really be a scary thing on the show.

lstbred is offline Senior Member
    Did anyone catch ( I think ) that the gov. said "my wife was killed, its just me & my daughter?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by lstbred View Post
    Did anyone catch ( I think ) that the gov. said "my wife was killed, its just me & my daughter?
    His daughter heh.. yeah "daughter"

I loved the heads in the fish tanks. One of the best images in the comic and they brought it to the show.

Rwy
    SPOILER ALERT - DONT READ IF YOU HAVENT READ ALL THE COMICS
    I think they have done a great job with the show and many of the sequences are more interesting than the comic. Thats saying something because the comic is good. I am a bit concerned about how they will keep it fresh. I think the best way to do this will be to find a balance between keeping the drama and character development going with action and changes in the story. I hope they can figure out what things in the comics are worth spending time on and which things should be sped up. Theres a scene in the comics off the top of my head I would love for them to spend more time on and that is the storyline involving the group of cannibals. They glossed over this so quickly in the comics I would actually be ok with them deviating from canon of how it happened in the comics and making it totally over the top on the show. Like maybe more than one person gets eaten, maybe they have dark rituals they perform, a meat locker with bodies they are keeping on ice with a generator, etc. This could really be a scary thing on the show.
    I was upset they didnt have the football player form the comic book. The guy that goes into the jail cell and kills 15 zombies with his bare hands. The show could have really used an enforcer like that!!!

Blog Entries

Rwy
    SO I know this is going to sound so ****ing retarded BUT

After watching this show then the hurricane with no gas, no food for people and then I watched a video online of a chinese guy eating another chinese guy on the subway I lost my mind and bought a $400 katana sword that can cut through wood. My gf thinks I am crazy and I tell her I def am but hey atleast I know I have a nice weapon in the event of a zombie apocolypse. If I could buy guns in my state I would have done so also.

Blog Entries
    I keep a nice big K-Bar next to my bed as my go to. I have a 12 gauge also in storage right now. I noticed K-Bar released a new line of products:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Ka-Bar-Zombie-Killer-Knives-4.jpg 
Views:	235 
Size:	170.7 KB 
ID:	129121

AXx
    ^^^^^
    Those are nice knives

Thread Information