boz
    boz is offline R.I.P. T-Gunz Gone but, Never Forgotten.

Sleep clinic test

Just a pointless venting thread.

Had a sleep test tonight, cause i believe i have sleep apena. 2 week into my tren e and im also running 100mcg of clen . Tren e is starting to kick in, NOT A GOOD IDEA.

I took 2 x 5mg valiums with me cause i knew i would struggle especially when i have to be in bed by 10pm. Thought that would of done the job, cause the previous night i took 1x5mg and it did the job. (Was not in bed until like 2 am though)

ARGH prob have to wait till after the new year to get my next appointment. Thing that shit me the most i also have xanax on hand i told the bloke let me leave and ill come back, wouldnt let me cause i was wired up. Honestly thats a pathetic excuse, just be honest with me and tell me your a fat prick and your just making things harder for me. Plus recent break up with my girl doesnt help alot on my mind.

lovbyts is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Isnt taking valium or anything to help you sleep kiind of defeating the purpose of the sleep study?

I would have re scheduled until after cycle since you really want a true test results.

boz
    boz is offline R.I.P. T-Gunz Gone but, Never Forgotten.
    Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts View Post
    Isnt taking valium or anything to help you sleep kiind of defeating the purpose of the sleep study?

I would have re scheduled until after cycle since you really want a true test results.
    Not sure what your trying to say with that, im not getting tested for insonmia, i normally sleep fine with just melatonin. Im getting tested for sleep apnea (feeling sleepy during the day, for no reason not getting enough oxygen in other words while i sleep) I just knew that i may need assistance with this test, having all wires around u, and Velcro all around is not the most comfortable to sleep with.

lovbyts is online now Knowledgeable Member
    OK I misunderstood. I though even with sleep apnea you would try to test without other sleep aids.

Thread Information