Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Guity pleasures

Chx beach 79 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by --->>405<<---

LOL.. it took getting married for me to understand what "they" all meant by: "whatever u do dont get married!" LOL..
    Really I know! I love my wife and would never cheat! But, I like to look and then take it out on my wife! Lol, especially when my test is high! Hey a brother can dream, right?

Lunk1 is offline aka "JOB"
    I love having the best of both worlds...a wife who I love and love to look at! She knows my head is on a swivel but I never see anything worth trading for!

I've come to a point in my life where I believe sex with a women I had no feelings for would be like masterbation with someone who might complain about it
    Last edited by Lunk1; 11-25-2012 at 09:19 AM.

Shsm is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Lunk1 View Post
    I love having the best of both worlds...a wife who I love and love to look at! She knows my head is on a swivel but I rarely see anything woth trading for!

I've come to a point in my life where I believe sex with a women I had no feelings for would be like masterbation with someone who might complain about it
    You still miss the single life...

Quote Originally Posted by Shsm View Post
    You still miss the single life...

Honestly...No! I'm glad I don't have to hunt for my supper everynight and go hungry more than I eat. Now my supper is there whenever I'm hungry!

and....I never have to worry that the supper is diseased lol!

gearbox is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Lunk1

Honestly...No! I'm glad I don't have to hunt for my supper everynight and go hungry more than I eat. Now my supper is there whenever I'm hungry!

Wait are we talking about food poisoning now. I am confused haha
    If you have a good marriage then you can understand how great marriage is and can be. However, many of us on here are cynical to the very fact of marriage. I am not against being single so...

Armykid93 is offline Productive Member
    I love having the best of both worlds...a wife who I love and love to look at! She knows my head is on a swivel but I rarely see anything woth trading for!

Well put. I'm enjoying marriage greatly. Although haven't been at it very long. I don't see anything bad coming from it though lol except for kids

Euroholic is offline "ARs Pork Eating Crusader"
    Seeing a pattern here that most of you guys love being
    Married. Thats not for me ay. I get bored with my car every 3 months. I just want to get as many feathers on my cap as possible. I dont think i could trust some one enough to let them bear my name.

lovbyts is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Euroholic View Post
    so im not the only one then ay? The hottest women ive ever seen
    In my life was philopino/scotish no matter what i did or how big i got she just would not let me bang her.
    I like my little Filipino/Brazilian mix from a couple of years ago. BTW, she let me....
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Guity pleasures-100_6420-2.jpg  

milky01623 is offline Productive Member

Hmm nice analogy lunk

Honkey_Kong is offline Superbowl XLIX Champs!
    Married. Thats not for me ay. I get bored with my car every 3 months. I just want to get as many feathers on my cap as possible. I dont think i could trust some one enough to let them bear my name.
    Not everybody loves being married. I love not being married. I mean my girlfriend might get a common law out of me, but we don't have any desire to formally get married. I used to be about hitting as much pus(sy as I could, but I only really want one now (despite doing a little window shopping). I just don't see any benefit out of getting married aside from a tax break (which is usually offset and then some by how much of your money she'll spend). Marriage doesn't mean she's yours forever no matter what. The fact that people are allowed to end marriages defeats the whole purpose of having one in the first place.
    Last edited by Honkey_Kong; 11-25-2012 at 02:54 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts View Post
    I like my little Filipino/Brazilian mix from a couple of years ago. BTW, she let me....

She looks like she couldn't be a day over 16.

Quote Originally Posted by Honkey_Kong View Post
    She looks like she couldn't be a day over 16.
    That's because you are OLD. The older you/we get the younger they look. She was several days over 16.

DCI
    DCI is offline Productive Member
    It's her eyes that are the most striking feature to me, but that is not to say the rest of her isn't completely stunning too.

Quote Originally Posted by DCI View Post
    It's her eyes that are the most striking feature to me, but that is not to say the rest of her isn't completely stunning too.
    Yeah she does have nice eyes although it was my Thai GF who's eye's were even more striking to me. Just something about her....

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	41520_1316345179_1028524_n.jpg 
Views:	200 
Size:	14.5 KB 
ID:	129599
    Last edited by lovbyts; 11-25-2012 at 07:58 AM.

That's because you are OLD. The older you/we get the younger they look. She was several days over 16.
    Haha

Sicko is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Remington View Post
    Or this?
    WTF!!!
    How is that even possible?? where the hell did she get the extra skin to cover those frikkin things!! how the hell can her skinny ass even stand upright???
    I am totally freaked out by those pics....cant be real...Photo shop??? computer imaging??

Shopped for sure, do you know how much those would weigh.

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Quote Originally Posted by stpete View Post
    Snickers, Ice Cream, Chocolate Chip Cookies, Cherry Pie, Italian Bread, Doritos w/French Onion Dip, Diet Coke.
    So your the dirty SOB who broke into my house and stloe my stash

Flagg is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Chocolate digestive biscuits.

I dont actively go out and buy them, but if there any near me, I will eat the whole fvcking packet

Yeah she does have nice eyes although it was my Thai GF who's eye's were even more striking to me. Just something about her....

Name:	41520_1316345179_1028524_n.jpg 
Views:	200 
Size:	14.5 KB 
ID:	129599

Your half brazillian gf had the better eyes I think. And by the way, I'm like half your age hahahah

Your half brazillian gf had the better eyes I think. And by the way, I'm like half your age hahahah
    Yeah I know in the picture she did and this one I'm sure it was more due to the relationship but there was just something hypnotizing about her in person like windows into the soul. I wish I had a close of picture of her with her blue contacts, also looked amazing.
    I always loved the I'm fat shirt. lol

Name:	2.jpg 
Views:	153 
Size:	42.8 KB 
ID:	129648Click image for larger version. 

Name:	l.jpg 
Views:	155 
Size:	28.4 KB 
ID:	129649Click image for larger version. 

Name:	l_e7151369b7c601693d36df12048aa02b.jpg 
Views:	159 
Size:	45.5 KB 
ID:	129650

Yeah I know in the picture she did and this one I'm sure it was more due to the relationship but there was just something hypnotizing about her in person like windows into the soul. I wish I had a close of picture of her with her blue contacts, also looked amazing.
    I always loved the I'm fat shirt. lol

Name:	2.jpg 
Views:	153 
Size:	42.8 KB 
ID:	129648Click image for larger version. 

Name:	l.jpg 
Views:	155 
Size:	28.4 KB 
ID:	129649Click image for larger version. 

Name:	l_e7151369b7c601693d36df12048aa02b.jpg 
Views:	159 
Size:	45.5 KB 
ID:	129650
    She looks like jailbait in that fat t-shirt. hahaha She got a sister that's in to dudes that are in their 30's?

She looks like jailbait in that fat t-shirt. hahaha She got a sister that's in to dudes that are in their 30's?
    Yup, LOOKs like jail-bait but it's one of those Asian traits. Yeah pictures can be deceiving for sure. I have a picture of me and some "friends" where one of the girls looks 12 in one of the pictures but no she is/was early 20s at the time. It's all perception. She is sitting more behind me vs the other girl who is in front so she looks a lot smaller. I think her daughter was 2 at the time?

The Thai girl above is almost 30 now. BTW she is also a few years older than the Filipino/Brazilian on.

Nope, no older sister, sorry and I think her brother is straight. lol
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Guity pleasures-dscf1664-2.jpg  
    Last edited by lovbyts; 11-26-2012 at 04:36 AM.

Yup, LOOKs like jail-bait but it's one of those Asian traits. Yeah pictures can be deceiving for sure. I have a picture of me and some "friends" where one of the girls looks 12 in one of the pictures but no she is/was early 20s at the time. It's all perception. She is sitting more behind me vs the other girl who is in front so she looks a lot smaller. I think her daughter was 2 at the time?

The Thai girl above is almost 30 now. BTW she is also a few years older than the Filipino/Brazilian on.

Nope, no older sister, sorry and I think her brother is straight. lol
    Almost 30? She's too old for me then hahahha. I'll take the Brazillian. I don't want to sound like a perv, but younger girls = fountain of youth.

Almost 30? She's too old for me then hahahha. I'll take the Brazillian. I don't want to sound like a perv, but younger girls = fountain of youth.
    And you are expecting an argument from me???? LOL
    Well the Brazilian girl does have a younger sister. I think she is close to 18 by now? Ill let you know my next trip if I decide to stop by and say hi.

And you are expecting an argument from me???? LOL
    Well the Brazilian girl does have a younger sister. I think she is close to 18 by now? Ill let you know my next trip if I decide to stop by and say hi.

No, I'm agreeing with you hahahaha
    So here's the deal, you can keep the brazillian girl and I'll be the wingman and take the 18 year old sister.

How the hell do you keep banging all this birds? Ive found the bigger ive gotten the less feathers ive gotten on my cap. Im normaly so arrogant and angry how di you stay so cool?

No, I'm agreeing with you hahahaha
    So here's the deal, you can keep the brazillian girl and I'll be the wingman and take the 18 year old sister.
    I'm not really very good at sharing but we will see after I check it out. Sisters are on my bucket list though so it may be a while before I share.

How the hell do you keep banging all this birds? Ive found the bigger ive gotten the less feathers ive gotten on my cap. Im normaly so arrogant and angry how di you stay so cool?
    It all depends on attitude and value, your value/worth in their eyes and location, location, location. Ever hear the stories of how women treat you different overseas? it's true. If you every want to feel like a rock star just go visit Thailand of Philippines. I honestly had girls come up to me every day asking me if I was with anyone, where I was going, if I wanted company and even pulling over in cars to talk to me. Talk about an ego booster and I'm no GQ. lol

I have even been with my GF and she walked away from me in a market to go look at something and some random girl (good looking) walks up to me and grabs my arm pulling me into her little store saying she wants me to meet her younger sister. lol

I'm not really very good at sharing but we will see after I check it out. Sisters are on my bucket list though so it may be a while before I share.

It all depends on attitude and value, your value/worth in their eyes and location, location, location. Ever hear the stories of how women treat you different overseas? it's true. If you every want to feel like a rock star just go visit Thailand of Philippines. I honestly had girls come up to me every day asking me if I was with anyone, where I was going, if I wanted company and even pulling over in cars to talk to me. Talk about an ego booster and I'm no GQ. lol

I have even been with my GF and she walked away from me in a market to go look at something and some random girl (good looking) walks up to me and grabs my arm pulling me into her little store saying she wants me to meet her younger sister. lol
    God.. You are truely james dean bro haha. Im going to america new york city in less than a month hopefully your overseas theroy rains true.. Ill send you a carrier pigion if i mount a america bird

God.. You are truely james dean bro haha. Im going to america new york city in less than a month hopefully your overseas theroy rains true.. Ill send you a carrier pigion if i mount a america bird
    Oh yes I remember now. Yes just make it obvious you are foreign and your value chances of getting laid go up 10x. It's not quite the same as in Asian countries because American girls are still conceded and think they are all that. You will get a good fvck but that's it. In Thailand or Philippines you will be treated like a king at least for a night if not more but thats up to you.

Typical night begins with a good scrub-down in the shower along with some on her knees action followed by your choice of fun in the bedroom. Then they typically fix you some food and give you a manicure/pedicure if needed; if not then just a file job. If you dont invite them to stay more than over night they still typically do a little picking up of your laundry and sweeping the floor before leaving.

In the US you had better hit it right away or she will expect you to take her out to an EXPENSIVE dinner, wine and dine her and then you MIGHT get something after if you are lucky. Dont waste your time unless you want a GF and just dating.

Thanks for the tips mate ill wear my snake skin shoes and drape the australian flag over my back just like male peacock making my self viasable to the female esters haha. Im really self conscious about my forearms and calfs tho im glad it will be winter so i can cover them up.

Have you been to pattaya? The guys from my work go there on there r and r they say its the sex/roid capital of the world?
    Last edited by Euroholic; 11-26-2012 at 08:44 AM.

Thanks for the tips mate ill wear my snake skin shoes and drape the australian flag over my back just like male peacock making my self viasable to the female esters haha. Im really self conscious about my forearms and calfs tho im glad it will be winter so i can cover them up.

Have you been to pattaya? The guys from my work go there on there r and r they say its the sex/roid capital of the world?
    If anyone goes to Thailand and does NOT go to Pattaya it's equivalent of going to Florida and not going to Disneyworld. Hell yes I went. It's like Madi Gras ever day of the week or in other words a big party ever day/night with 100s of bars all in walking distance. Just google youtube walking street pattaya.

If anyone goes to Thailand and does NOT go to Pattaya it's equivalent of going to Florida and not going to Disneyworld. Hell yes I went. It's like Madi Gras ever day of the week or in other words a big party ever day/night with 100s of bars all in walking distance. Just google youtube walking street pattaya.

Do you live in thailand mate? Ill have to check it out next year. Do mind if i call you james dean?

Do you live in thailand mate? Ill have to check it out next year. Do mind if i call you james dean?
    Only in my head. lol No I had though about moving/retiring there but the wife put a stop to that and has forbid me even visiting Thailand again. I have no idea why

Instead it will be Philippines since she is Filipino and we have already invested in some land besides the little island (yes island) her father gave us for a wedding present.

JohnnyVegas is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    You get bored with your car every three months? You need better cars!

By extension, you need better women if you get bored quickly.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyVegas

I don't know that I agree with that because what about people who are car collectors and have the money that have more than 1 Ferrari Porsche and other exotic type cars?

Most everyone likes a little variety and even eating chocolate everyday would get old. That being said there's nothing wrong with being satisfied or happy with what you have.

Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts

I don't know that I agree with that because what about people who are car collectors and have the money that have more than 1 Ferrari Porsche and other exotic type cars?

Most everyone likes a little variety and even eating chocolate everyday would get old. That being said there's nothing wrong with being satisfied or happy with what you have.
    Satisfied with what you have is the key to being truly happy.
    Working with what you have. This doesnt mean u can't strive for something bigger bit prioritizing is also the key

Quote Originally Posted by gearbox View Post
    Satisfied with what you have is the key to being truly happy.
    Working with what you have. This doesnt mean u can't strive for something bigger bit prioritizing is also the key
    Amen...the grass isn't greener on the other side...it's still just grass!

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyVegas View Post

I have a e2 maloo, fg xr6 turbo ute and a ssv wagon. There all worked and make good power but they still bore me.

Haha im working on it. Hopefuly i can meet adriana lima or someone like that

Amen...the grass isn't greener on the other side...it's still just grass!
    My quote I heard is
    The grass may be greener on the other side, but still has to be mowed!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information