cherrydrpepper is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries

Fast food A-holes

Just wondering if others have had this happen. The fast food A-hole effect. Tonight I order a Big Mac. A-holes stick a piece of plastic wrapper in the burger. Not the first time I've had this happen. Sometimes I complain but honestly how much farther do these people have to fall? I've noticed in general not only do these prison rejects have no respect for their job but they do wierd shit like a what-fuk-are-you-going-to-do type attack.

Abdulla is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by cherrydrpepper View Post
    Just wondering if others have had this happen. The fast food A-hole effect. Tonight I order a Big Mac. A-holes stick a piece of plastic wrapper in the burger. Not the first time I've had this happen. Sometimes I complain but honestly how much farther do these people have to fall? I've noticed in general not only do these prison rejects have no respect for their job but they do wierd shit like a what-fuk-are-you-going-to-do type attack.
    Hate it when that happens, i just make their lives harder and move on.

bigZthedestroyer is offline Anabolic Member~Recognized Member Winner - $100
    I've never had it happen but that woul puss me off..you don't f*** with another mans Big Mac

Lunk1 is offline aka "JOB"
    I stopped eating at any fast food place where I cant see my food being prepared. When I was in college I had friends that worked in those places and the stories of what they did to ppls food..no fkn thank you! Enjoy your spit with pubic hair toppings!

Far from massive is offline Knowledgeable Member
    The screwed up thing is it can happen at any resturant, although its more likely the exception than the rule LOL.

kronik420 is offline Anabolic Member
    haven't had any fast food since March...

use to have 2 triple quarter pounders (no pickles lol) + 20 nuggets lol

Quote Originally Posted by kronik420 View Post
    haven't had any fast food since March...

use to have 2 triple quarter pounders (no pickles lol) + 20 nuggets lol
    At the same time RESPECT!

kronik420 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Lunk1 View Post
    At the same time RESPECT!
    lol yea that woulda been a good 5000 cals, + the large chocolate thickshake... 6000+ cals.. lol wow

lstbred is offline Senior Member
    You should be thankful you ONLY found a hair lol the stories are totally overblown, dateline did piece recently and said "its the norm" NO ITS NOT! 25+yrs I have seen it once and through my culinary network no one has seen or done anything. It DOES happen but not nearly as often as people think.....and mostly on the East coast, not sure why that is.

Cherry, what happened to the old days when kids were hired to get into the work force and start learning how work, responsibility, and so on, now its like they hire nothing but ghetto trash.

jasc is offline Welcome to the Good Life
    Quote Originally Posted by bigZthedestroyer View Post
    you don't f*** with another mans Big Mac
    x2

Went to McD's probably close to a year ago n ordered 3 double hamburgers. Got home n prepared to feast until I opened the wrappers n 2 of the sandwiches had no fvckin burgers on them! Just a bun with condiments.. Little assh0les..

Armykid93 is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jasc View Post

x2

Went to McD's probably close to a year ago n ordered 3 double hamburgers. Got home n prepared to feast until I opened the wrappers n 2 of the sandwiches had no fvckin burgers on them! Just a bun with condiments.. Little assh0les..
    Lol I worked at MCds for a while. They never did stuff to the food but they were essentially retarded. Nobody but me spoke English very well either.
    Last edited by Armykid93; 12-01-2012 at 12:53 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by jasc View Post
    x2

Jasc...cmon...thats funny!

jasc is offline Welcome to the Good Life
    Quote Originally Posted by Lunk1 View Post

Jasc...cmon...thats funny!
    Funny?! They fvcked with my protein!

It really was pretty funny after the fact.. It was like waking up next to a whale. At first you're disgusted, but when you look back it's a good laugh.

Who knows... maybe someone up above was lookin out for me. Had it not been for their joke I may have eatin a pube-burger.

warmouth is offline Productive Member
    What suprises me is that CherryDRP only got 1 big mac. I get 3 along with a filet o fish. I dont eat fries much. But sweet tea.......hmmmm. I get 2.
    ANd if you guys want to hear a funny story. I used to work at Dominos when I was in high school. Everyday I would go fishing before work. I ended up having some left over minnows and brought them into the walk in cooler so they wouldnt die in the truck. Some freinds came in and ordered, and I loaded the pizzas up with those minnows. On top of the sauce, under the cheese and toppings. You couldnt see them. And they ate all of the pizza. That is just one story of many.

Shsm is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by warmouth
    and I loaded the pizzas up with those minnows.
    Were the minnows cooked at least? Lol

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by cherrydrpepper View Post
    Couuld have been worse. They could have done a circle jerk on your semen burger and you would have never known the difference.

lovbyts is online now Knowledgeable Member
    2 things you dong fvck with is a mans food and woman in that order.

I would not have them re make it but ask for my money back at the least because you know what they will do with it since it's that type of atmosphere. At least where I live it's still all kids working, not some prison reject who is just looking to fvck with people.

It's also another reason I rarely eat at any fast food place but that's not saying most restaurants are any better. We HOPE they are but? Some people are just messed up but then that's obvious or we would not need prisons.

cherrydrpepper is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by warmouth View Post
    What suprises me is that CherryDRP only got 1 big mac. I get 3 along with a filet o fish. I dont eat fries much. But sweet tea.......hmmmm. I get 2.
    ANd if you guys want to hear a funny story. I used to work at Dominos when I was in high school. Everyday I would go fishing before work. I ended up having some left over minnows and brought them into the walk in cooler so they wouldnt die in the truck. Some freinds came in and ordered, and I loaded the pizzas up with those minnows. On top of the sauce, under the cheese and toppings. You couldnt see them. And they ate all of the pizza. That is just one story of many.
    You're a sick bastard warmouth

>Good Luck< is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by cherrydrpepper

You're a sick bastard warmouth
    I know right!! And he said they were his friends!!! With friends like him, who needs enemies lol

warmouth is offline Productive Member
    They were cooked alright. And I am telling you,there were at least 3 or 4 dozen on there. So funny. I still get a chuckle out of it when thinking about it.

ironbeck is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Never did care for mcee dees, would rather have bk or wendys, but now I make my own with sirloin on the grill.

kaptainkeezy04 is offline Anabolic Member
    This guy I knew (real piece of sh!t, would never call him a friend) worked at a McDonald's in Van Zandt County, Tx, and used to piss all over the hamburger patties, and sculpt his shit while at work. Yes, he actually tried to make sculptures with his feces in the middle of his shift at McDonald's. If you know Van Zandt County, though, you know that it's all white trash red knecks, and the town mall is the Wal Mart. I would have a hard time believing this actually happened in the city, but I also heard about someone putting feces in the McFlurry's at McD's or in the Blizzard's at Dairy Queen.

Edit: the last part i heard was somewhere on the news, can't remember.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3l_Fi8RuCIQ

News clip of guy who got fired for putting a video online of himself bathing in the sink while working at burger king. all the other employees just laughed and didn't care. nobody tried to stop him.

Quote Originally Posted by kaptainkeezy04 View Post
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3l_Fi8RuCIQ

News clip of guy who got fired for putting a video online of himself bathing in the sink while working at burger king. all the other employees just laughed and didn't care. nobody tried to stop him.
    REPOST at least 1yr old.... Stupid if you ask me. It was for promoting his band, idiot.

Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts View Post
    REPOST at least 1yr old.... Stupid if you ask me. It was for promoting his band, idiot.
    Am I in trouble for reposting? Just wondering what was up with the all caps. I'm sure not everyone saw it a year ago.

OK will it's a repost at least 3x. lol No not everyone saw it but if I didnt say it DSM would have jumped on you about it and I'm a lot less dangerous than DSM. lol

Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts View Post
    OK will it's a repost at least 3x. lol No not everyone saw it but if I didnt say it DSM would have jumped on you about it and I'm a lot less dangerous than DSM. lol
    lol i was being sarcastic about the "being in trouble" part. It's just annoying when people jump down your throat "f*#KING REPOST YOU STUPID A-HOLE!!! NOOOOOOOOOOB" I'm just like "ooookaaaaay, well it's new to me, so it must be new to some other people as well. Next time, I'll start from the beginning of the forum's existence, and read every thread in chronological order before I EVER post again. See you in 6 years." haha!

It will probably take longer than that unless you are a fast reader. Like I said, I just though I would jump on the repost since DSM is usually 1st on the repost band wagon.

Thread Information