Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    --->>405<<--- is offline Elite-AR-Hall of Famer
    lovbyts this year (spring) i AM getting my yard put in and next year i will give u a run for ur money buddy! train around the tree included

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    This year was just my 1st run. I've got some ideas for next year and going shopping on Dec 26 for 50-75% off. The video does not do the laser lights justice. People stop all the time asking how I did that.

--->>405<<--- is offline Elite-AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts View Post
    This year was just my 1st run. I've got some ideas for next year and going shopping on Dec 26 for 50-75% off. The video does not do the laser lights justice. People stop all the time asking how I did that.
    next year will be my fist year! i didnt even know u could get lazer lights nor did i notice thats what they were in ur video. i bet it looks awesome in person!

i live in the country though so i only have 3 neighbors.. LOL and u cant really see my house from the road

They are available from $25 on up depending on what you want it to do. Most of them between $24 - $40 are all the same. Some do a little different pattern. Mine are the cheapo $25 ones that only do the red/green dots like in this video. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S5XyGdjxJdQ

I also have one that does flowers and butterflies but I dont like it as much, it's only 1/2 as bright.

GirlyGymRat is offline Knowledgeable Elite ~ Respected Female Leader ~
    looks like you spent alot of time decorating I always like to see the lights this time of year!!!

gearbox is offline Knowledgeable Member
    House looks great. I didn't do anything this year cause I am visiting family for two weeks during christmas.
    Love the lights!

Quote Originally Posted by GirlyGymRat View Post
    looks like you spent alot of time decorating I always like to see the lights this time of year!!!
    Not nearly as much as I would have liked to and only used about 1/2 my lights. It sucks trying to do it in the rain and I had to do extensive repairs on my snowman and santa after a wind storm we had while I was at work. Fans/wires got ripped out and a couple holes I had to patch.

I had to wait for lookie loose to pass before I could leave for work tonight. lol
    Next year I will start earlier and have a much better idea and system in plan.

I finally found a video of the guy who is 2 block from me. Stiff competition.
    http://www.komonews.com/weather/ligh...183972981.html

Soar is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts View Post
    I finally found a video of the guy who is 2 block from me. Stiff competition.
    http://www.komonews.com/weather/ligh...183972981.html
    Wow lol

dan991 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DanB View Post
    This is how we prepare for Christmas in Ireland

Never listening to you again.... I had Shepard's Pie today... been on the toilet for 3 hours now.....

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information