Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    Quote Originally Posted by MickeyKnox View Post
    Gixx,

What are the last 6 vehicles you have owned - not including your wife's, but you can list them.
    me
    bmw 330i
    Lincoln ls
    benz c55
    Lincoln aviator
    chevy tahoe

wife
    mercedes clk350
    Mitsubishi eclipse
    If people can't tell your on steroids then your doing them wrong

MickeyKnox is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by gixxerboy1 View Post
    me
    bmw 330i
    Lincoln ls
    benz c55
    Lincoln aviator
    chevy tahoe

wife
    mercedes clk350
    Mitsubishi eclipse
    I knew they were going to be high end..lol

I should have listened to my mother and stayed in school..

As an european who sees these cars on a daily basis, i'd say go with the audi. You'll understand why once you hop into it and take it for a spin.

Armykid93 is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DanB View Post

you slagging my scooby?lol

you wouldnt if you had one that sounded like this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jYNeAHjlv_s

or this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=YSeXQyNSXNg
    Just remember to pull it back far enough before you let it go all American muscle car for me

Quote Originally Posted by MickeyKnox View Post
    I knew they were going to be high end..lol

I should have listened to my mother and stayed in school..
    lol, i wish i stayed in school. I just always hustle at my jobs, always move up and always realize if its a dead end place and get the fvck out. I dont let a job use me anymore. I use them, i take what i can get from them. if its just a job title, some new experience to add to my resume to get a better gig next time. Most business arent loyal to their workers anymore. THey will get rid of you and not think twice. So i do the opposite i drop them when they cant do more for me
    Last edited by gixxerboy1; 12-15-2012 at 07:05 PM.

MickeyKnox is offline Banned
    lol, i wish i stayed in school. I just always hustle at my jobs, always move up and always realize if its a dead end place and get the fvck out. I dont let a job use me anymore. I use them, i take what i can get from them. if its just a job title, some new experience to add to my resume to get a better gig next time. Most business arent loyal to their workers anymore. THey will get rid of you and not think twice. So i do the opposite i drop them when they cant do more for me
    Well, you must be doing something right. It sure must be nice to drive a luxury car - ive never owned one. But on the flip side, those type of cars aren't really practical for a guy like me. Im in the bush more often that not, except the winter. But even then, my 4 wheel drive is nice to have when im flying across the frozen lake to get to my favorite walleye hole.

But if i had to choose something used and affordable, i think those Audi's are pretty slick.

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    And wat the hell is wrong with a good 4x4?

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by songdog View Post
    Hopefully nothing. 3 of the 4 cars I have are 4x4
    OK 2 are AWD and one is 4x4.

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    the only issue i have to look into that is a concern to me is the warranty on a c63. Since i will have to get a used 1. I remember hearing a while ago that there isnt extended warranties on amg's.
    Then I would stay clear for sure. Tough to drop a bunch of money and have no warranty on an expensive car to repair.

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

Armykid93 is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts View Post

Hopefully nothing. 3 of the 4 cars I have are 4x4
    OK 2 are AWD and one is 4x4.
    Dang man name those off for me. I love cars

Quote Originally Posted by songdog View Post
    nothing if you live where it snows or are a farmer

Quote Originally Posted by Armykid93 View Post
    Dang man name those off for me. I love cars
    he has a 3000gt vr4 all done up

RaginCajun is offline Pissing Excellence!
    i am in the market as well gixx

i have a friend who just purcahsed one of the new 335is, and it is a bad ass machine, very nice.

i have never driven in any of the Merc's but i can imagine that it is similar to all the other higher end vehicles.

i agree with BG about the warranty

diesel101 is offline Anabolic Member
    Had to love the mullet in the day Lunk!We all looked like a a bunch Billy Ray Cirus clones.

JohnnyVegas is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Quote Originally Posted by 00ragincajun00 View Post
    i am in the market as well gixx

i have a friend who just purcahsed one of the new 335is, and it is a bad ass machine, very nice.

i have never driven in any of the Merc's but i can imagine that it is similar to all the other higher end vehicles.

i agree with BG about the warranty
    I will be selling a 1999 Porsche 911 (996 C2) in a few weeks. Just sayin'.

RaginCajun is offline Pissing Excellence!
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyVegas View Post
    I will be selling a 1999 Porsche 911 (996 C2) in a few weeks. Just sayin'.

damn JV, that if that is the pic of your car, then damn son that is fine!

Quote Originally Posted by 00ragincajun00 View Post
    damn JV, that if that is the pic of your car, then damn son that is fine!
    That is my wife's car, actually.

Not trying to hijack the thread, but you said you were looking for a car and this one has more style than you can find anywhere else in its price range...around $18k.

DCI
    DCI is offline Productive Member
    Audi's are hideous to drive and to sit in also, I think they make their seats out of solid foam. C63 is what I'd be getting if I was you. Proper straightline speed and that immense sound track and to be fair they do look great.

Or as JV said a 996 Porsche would great. Even the normal 3.6's with the factory turbo kits look great. Or if you can strech to a turbo model, about 5-10k will get you a 600bhp car no problem and with stealth looks especially in black. What about a E39 M5? With a supercharger kit? They are brilliant cars and imo the last of the M5's you can run without having a manager on speed dial when something breaks on them.

Perseverance1 is offline Banned
    Does nobody like Maseratis? They are the best used luxury cars to buy...because they hold their value the worst. If I go back to the states next year for work I'm going to get an '04-'05...they really are quite cheap, whether you get a coupe or 4door. At least, they are cheap for your price range.

The maint costs are about 3-5k a year though FYI.

Quote Originally Posted by Perseverance1 View Post
    Does nobody like Maseratis? They are the best used luxury cars to buy...because they hold their value the worst. If I go back to the states next year for work I'm going to get an '04-'05...they really are quite cheap, whether you get a coupe or 4door. At least, they are cheap for your price range.

The maint costs are about 3-5k a year though FYI.
    Stupid Ferrari maintenance.

Stupid Ferrari maintenance.
    I know ;(

That shit will KILL me since I will make substantially less money in the states than I do overseas....no more biannual vacations for me for a while

I know ;(

That shit will KILL me since I will make substantially less money in the states than I do overseas....no more biannual vacations for me for a while
    Yeah, I could probably take more vacations if my car maintenance/upgrade budget was cut. That is one of the reasons we just sold one car and will be selling the Porsche soon. Maintenance on two cars gone, plus one car payment, plus insurance on two cars.

You pay Ferrari maintenance on a Maserati, but I want an Audi R8 so I can pay Lambo maintenance. Heh.

HitIt is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I think gixxer would look dapper in a leaf!

Yeah, I could probably take more vacations if my car maintenance/upgrade budget was cut. That is one of the reasons we just sold one car and will be selling the Porsche soon. Maintenance on two cars gone, plus one car payment, plus insurance on two cars.

You pay Ferrari maintenance on a Maserati, but I want an Audi R8 so I can pay Lambo maintenance. Heh.
    Well at least we can be stupid together....hah

Oh well, maybe it will actually motivate me to work hard and get promoted....

Gixx......have you decided anything yet?

Well at least we can be stupid together....hah

Oh well, maybe it will actually motivate me to work hard and get promoted....

Gixx......have you decided anything yet?
    i got to look into the warranty issue on a c63, and still need to drive the s5. i think its either one of them over the 335. Honestly everyone has one, its a fun car to drive but its like a minivan around here the more i think of it and i already have a 3 series so i would like a little change

i got to look into the warranty issue on a c63, and still need to drive the s5. i think its either one of them over the 335. Honestly everyone has one, its a fun car to drive but its like a minivan around here the more i think of it and i already have a 3 series so i would like a little change
    Can I get you to pay the maint costs on my car when I am back in America? I'll uhh...do some stuff for you in return...Shol'va can elaborate via PM

dan991 is offline Anabolic Member
    I had a C63... 2010. Honestly the biggest bang for the buck but definitely get the ECU flashed.

Today I have an 991S and a Grand Cherokee for the snow days. For a fun every day driver- C63 hands down even over my 991.

Quote Originally Posted by JimmySidewalk View Post
    As an european who sees these cars on a daily basis, i'd say go with the audi. You'll understand why once you hop into it and take it for a spin.
    Yea- you'll have a VW with nicer leather and still no balls. I've driven all the Audi's including RS line and they are all cars for women. I'd spend $60K on a Cayman S before I bought an Audi of any kind.

Quote Originally Posted by dan68131 View Post
    Yea- you'll have a VW with nicer leather and still no balls. I've driven all the Audi's including RS line and they are all cars for women. I'd spend $60K on a Cayman S before I bought an Audi of any kind.
    the s5 is supposed to have some balls and the ecu adds alot more. The new super charged motor is alot better then the v8.
    i've driven the cayman s. I wasnt impressed.

Before anyone starts talking shit..... I want you to meet my bitches.... These are my old hoes.... I'll post a pic of my new toy shortly. I have a car fetish....
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails i want a new car-180005_156219401100677_3274863_n.jpg   i want a new car-179890_152527151469902_7660221_n.jpg   i want a new car-168749_144097632312854_1362608_n.jpg   i want a new car-183348_156218631100754_2532752_n.jpg   i want a new car-388304_262100857179197_425454261_n.jpg  

i want a new car-374912_262100813845868_1478072979_n.jpg   i want a new car-379440_262100843845865_2018150056_n.jpg   i want a new car-394759_262100900512526_879918830_n.jpg  

New hoe.....
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails i want a new car-578883_384804934908788_76154589_n.jpg   i want a new car-562595_336109036445045_756204211_n.jpg  

the s5 is supposed to have some balls and the ecu adds alot more. The new super charged motor is alot better then the v8.
    i've driven the cayman s. I wasnt impressed.
    The S5 is meh.... looks faster than it is. It has a decent ride but I guess it depends what you do with it. I actually track my cars so I'd take a Cayman S or Cayman R over pretty much any other car under $60K. But again... if you're going shopping and stuff with it... get a C63 because its untouchable by anything else in that price range.

The S5 is meh.... looks faster than it is. It has a decent ride but I guess it depends what you do with it. I actually track my cars so I'd take a Cayman S or Cayman R over pretty much any other car under $60K. But again... if you're going shopping and stuff with it... get a C63 because its untouchable by anything else in that price range.
    yea, its will be my daily driver, back and forth to work, running around, going out. And of course screwing around once in a while. It will never see a track.

yea, its will be my daily driver, back and forth to work, running around, going out. And of course screwing around once in a while. It will never see a track.
    Trust me.. C63. You'll be smiling every time you get out of it. The bad part to the C63 is that it eats tires... BAD. Every 2K-3K miles I needed new rear tires and that's not from driving like an ass a lot either. It literally eats up rear tires and the most I got was like 3200 miles before I was down to the cord. Other than that- no complaints and I miss that car. I was thinking about getting a Black Series C63 until I saw what they wanted for them. Try to find one with the Performance Package on it if you can... world of difference in suspension.

kaptainkeezy04 is offline Anabolic Member
    as an owner of a 335i, i can tell you that my car is fun as hell, but the repairs add up. I haven't looked much into how reliable Audi's are, but they sure are pretty.

Trust me.. C63. You'll be smiling every time you get out of it. The bad part to the C63 is that it eats tires... BAD. Every 2K-3K miles I needed new rear tires and that's not from driving like an ass a lot either. It literally eats up rear tires and the most I got was like 3200 miles before I was down to the cord. Other than that- no complaints and I miss that car. I was thinking about getting a Black Series C63 until I saw what they wanted for them. Try to find one with the Performance Package on it if you can... world of difference in suspension.
    i had a c55 before, it was the same on tires.

g0dsend is offline Member
    This is what I have now, love it. I use to own a 2009 slk300 also until I traded it in for the 2012. The amount of looks it gets in unbelievable, hardtop convertible with a sunroof. You should look into that if you like roadsters for a fairly cheap price.

http://www.oto.my/upload/image/2012/07/24/3019/s4-1.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by g0dsend View Post
    This is what I have now, love it. I use to own a 2009 slk300 also until I traded it in for the 2012. The amount of looks it gets in unbelievable, hardtop convertible with a sunroof. You should look into that if you like roadsters for a fairly cheap price.

That's a chicks car.... leased my ex-wife one.....

Quote Originally Posted by g0dsend View Post

That's a chicks car.... leased my ex-wife one.....
    they are nice looking, but i agree its a girls car.
    Plus my wife would never get in a convertible with the top down. She wont even use the sunroof in her car

Knockout_Power is offline "Even sexier than Siggy"
    S5 is a giant waste of time, if you liked the E55 (absolutely loved mine) then the e63 is the way to go which is where I am now.

335 is kind of a step backwards from the other 2, but with less than $5k it can be much quicker, but then you just have an expensive 3 series

*** sorry, just noticed you wrote C class not E, so ignore this post. ***
    Last edited by Knockout_Power; 12-18-2012 at 10:14 PM.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information