Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Capebuffalo is offline - MONITOR -
    Quote Originally Posted by -Ender-
    this thread it total bullshit. All of you guys that are married and have children are liars.

Period.
    I can assure you sir I am not lying or having sex. Damnit.

Zodiac82 is offline AR's Scrapple Lover
    2-3 a week....got some lastnigh so im already up 1....and after proposal tomorrow im pretty sure ill be sittin at 2 for the week. Im a layin down type of guy but I do like it when she lays in her stomach on the bed and im in my knees in front with my butt resting on my heels

Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts View Post

That picture I posted is just SO wrong. lol
    lol yes it was

-Ender- is offline Not Retired
    Quote Originally Posted by Capebuffalo View Post
    i will edit my post.

i will edit my post.
    I wish you didn't have to. But. 22 month old takes a lot away from sexy time.

--->>405<<--- is offline Elite-AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by -Ender- View Post
    this thread it total bullshit. All of you guys that are married and have children are liars. (except Cape)

Period.
    liars about what mister smarty pants? enlighten us with your incredible wisdom and insight!

I wish you didn't have to. But. 22 month old takes a lot away from sexy time.
    I hear you loud and clear. double 20 month olds for me.

Quote Originally Posted by --->>405<<--- View Post
    liars about what mister smarty pants? enlighten us with your incredible wisdom and insight!
    about frequency of intercourse! wrong wrong! all of your calenders are broken! this is not possible!

(probably is possible, but I'm going to be in denial for a little bit)

I hear you loud and clear. double 20 month olds for me.

about frequency of intercourse! wrong wrong! all of your calenders are broken! this is not possible!

(probably is possible, but I'm going to be in denial for a little bit)
    Holy crap. Twins? More power. Yeah this 4-7 times a week they claim erks me a little. But I can't be a hater. live vicariously through um I guess. Lol

Holy crap. Twins? More power. Yeah this 4-7 times a week they claim erks me a little. But I can't be a hater. live vicariously through um I guess. Lol
    yeah, double trouble. and their older sister is 3. At least I got one of the three out of diapers lol.

Erks is a good term. And I only have myself to hate about the situation.

Lunk1 is offline aka "JOB"
    Here is the thing Ender...my daughter is in high school and i'm still under 40 (barely). The wife git on HRT in order to have a better labido and me...well duh!

Now...ask me if it was always this way...hell no. There is light at the end of the tunnel for you guys with young children, in the mean time, make time and understand the situation!

i know. I'm just trying to be funny. I'm not very good at it.

I have to take the situation lighty, isn't any other way.

although HRT for the wife sounds awesome.

this thread has been derailed long enough! back one track please. (sorry)
    Last edited by -Ender-; 12-24-2012 at 10:57 AM.

ok ender let me put it another way: we have sex at my house sometimes 2 times per week, others 7 times per week, even others 4 times per week. other weeks are somewhere in between!

my wife is having some issues with hormones and her PCP says shes "normal" but i doubt it. her free test is like 0.4 (or something like that) but the range is like (0.0 - 4.0)!! so my logic is this: what would it take for a female to be abnormally low on testosterone if the range starts at 0.0?? does she have to be in testosterone debt to be considered low? LOL she owes 1.1.. ??

life extension recommends 1.0-2.0 or something like that and shes like 0.4 so the way i see it she has less than half of what is considered ideal..

the only problem is in order to get on HRT with my HRT doc i either have to fork out 2000bucks or she can transfer for half price but she already has to being receiving treatment. the prob is the doc i have insurance coverage with considers her to be "normal".. long story short i have to fork out 2000bucks to get her hooked up.. which i will do but not right now. i have to buy her a car!! (dammit) LOL..

women..

ok ender let me put it another way: we have sex at my house sometimes 2 times per week, others 7 times per week, even others 4 times per week. other weeks are somewhere in between!

my wife is having some issues with hormones and her PCP says shes "normal" but i doubt it. her free test is like 0.4 (or something like that) but the range is like (0.0 - 4.0)!! so my logic is this: what would it take for a female to be abnormally low on testosterone if the range starts at 0.0?? does she have to be in testosterone debt to be considered low? LOL she owes 1.1.. ??

life extension recommends 1.0-2.0 or something like that and shes like 0.4 so the way i see it she has less than half of what is considered ideal..

the only problem is in order to get on HRT with my HRT doc i either have to fork out 2000bucks or she can transfer for half price but she already has to being receiving treatment. the prob is the doc i have insurance coverage with considers her to be "normal".. long story short i have to fork out 2000bucks to get her hooked up.. which i will do but not right now. i have to buy her a car!! (dammit) LOL..

women..
    405..my wife went to her gyno ( a mans man who is concerned about the quality of a persons sex life GOD BLESS HIM). We did a ton of research and she basicly said her drive isn't what it used to be. She still enjoyed sex but did not have the thoughts running throughher head all the time like me lol. He prescribed her a low dose combo pill of estro/test before ever even looking at blood work. I'm not sure he has ever looked at the BW, just askes how it's going and thats it!

Quote Originally Posted by Lunk1 View Post
    405..my wife went to her gyno ( a mans man who is concerned about the quality of a persons sex life GOD BLESS HIM). We did a ton of research and she basicly said her drive isn't what it used to be. She still enjoyed sex but did not have the thoughts running throughher head all the time like me lol. He prescribed her a low dose combo pill of estro/test before ever even looking at blood work. I'm not sure he has ever looked at the BW, just askes how it's going and thats it!
    Perfection!

I still hate you guys. ;(

good to know lunk thx man i will be suggesting this! would u mind finding out the name of the med and the dosage so i will have a reference?

athom062 is offline New Member
    An average of at least once a day (the perks of understanding the female psyche).
    Frequent ejaculation protects against prostate cancer. Proven fact. Get to it

^^this....for me gf as well

well what 405 said lol

ironbeck is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    69 for me. I like to give a little while I get a little.
    When I get a little. Yeah AD I feel ya. My free test is around 20,000 about now.
    lmao....nothing wrong with mary palm and her five sisters.

Quote Originally Posted by ironbeck

lmao....nothing wrong with mary palm and her five sisters.
    Until you develop carpel tunnel syndrome. Ha Ha

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts View Post
    LOL hey it's the lounge. I only beat someone else to the punch line. You know I have mad respect for you, if I didnt I wouldn't give you a bad time.

Thanks for the details. Ill have to give that a try.

That picture I posted is just SO wrong. lol
    Yea you had me worried with that picture, it was a little distrubing....gues I'm in good company.

Blog Entries
    I don't recall off the top of my head , but isn't there a peptide (works) for female sex drive. I just remember the research I did on it a while back, it had a lot of good reviews.

good to know lunk thx man i will be suggesting this! would u mind finding out the name of the med and the dosage so i will have a reference?
    It's called estratest .625-1.25. There is a generic version and there is a dosage dbl the one I just mentioned...the higher one is not needed for most and has been known to cause hair growth and deep voices in women lol (no joke)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Estratest

If ya have any question you know the #! Between my test levels and her HRT....its like when we were first dating again

Cost is like $20 for 90 day supply...1 tab a day!
    Last edited by Lunk1; 12-24-2012 at 11:54 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by ironbeck View Post
    I don't recall off the top of my head , but isn't there a peptide (works) for female sex drive. I just remember the research I did on it a while back, it had a lot of good reviews.
    Are you refering to PT-141? I cant get her to stand still long enough for injections....ask Titan about his recent experience. Sounds like it works for some and not for others!

It's called estratest .625-1.25. There is a generic version and there is a dosage dbl the one I just mentioned...the higher one is not needed for most and has been known to cause hair growth and deep voices in women lol (no joke)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Estratest

If ya have any question you know the #! Between my test levels and her HRT....its like when we were first dating again
    LOL sounds awesome! and i will prob take u up on that! first i will do some reading!

dan991 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by cancer82 View Post
    2-3 a week....got some lastnigh so im already up 1....and after proposal tomorrow im pretty sure ill be sittin at 2 for the week. Im a layin down type of guy but I do like it when she lays in her stomach on the bed and im in my knees in front with my butt resting on my heels
    You sure you wanna give her that ring? You may go down to once ever two weeks if you do....

dan991 is offline Anabolic Member
    Okay..... so do any of you feel that your sex life has gone down hill since being in a relationship with your girlfriend/wife? Obviously kids do make things harder and I've been there done that myself.

Far from massive is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Lunk, found it LOL thanks!

FFM

405 if you have trouble getting the estratest through normal channels, ADC sells "premarin" a conjugated oral estrogen also at .625. You would just have to add the test on your own.

Quote Originally Posted by Far from massive View Post
    405 if you have trouble getting the estratest through normal channels, ADC sells "premarin" a conjugated oral estrogen also at .625. You would just have to add the test on your own.
    Keep in mind guys...women are a strange balance between estrogen/test and progesteron. Some can get everything they need simply from adding a progesteron cream.

We had the wifes BW done before she started and she will be doing it again after the first of the year...I will post both results when she does. I have a feeling there are a number of inquiring minds!

Blog Entries
    Are you refering to PT-141? I cant get her to stand still long enough for injections....ask Titan about his recent experience. Sounds like it works for some and not for others!
    Yes that's the one.

Thanks for the replies Lunk,

I was reading about this a few months ago to consider helping a friend who has had a partial hysterectomy and is now going through menopause and hating life. While researching estrogen supplementation it seemed (if my memory serves me) in the case of a women who has one ovary present the progesteron is not usually needed, but if both ovaries are gone then its addition is mandatory to achieve a healthy result.

Another thing that needs to be looked into, particularly if you are just doing this for labido reasons, is of course do the ovaries shut down once you supplement? I would assume that this is likely so its certainly not something you want to jump into without consideration of the long term consequences. I think based only on what I read that using estrogen does not affect the continued production of progesteron, however this is only an assumption.

Hunter is offline Grateful
    Quote Originally Posted by -Ender- View Post
    Perfection!
    Its good to see you around again.

Quote Originally Posted by Far from massive View Post
    Thanks for the replies Lunk,

I was reading about this a few months ago to consider helping a friend who has had a partial hysterectomy and is now going through menopause and hating life. While researching estrogen supplementation it seemed (if my memory serves me) in the case of a women who has one ovary present the progesteron is not usually needed, but if both ovaries are gone then its addition is mandatory to achieve a healthy result.

Another thing that needs to be looked into, particularly if you are just doing this for labido reasons, is of course do the ovaries shut down once you supplement? I would assume that this is likely so its certainly not something you want to jump into without consideration of the long term consequences. I think based only on what I read that using estrogen does not affect the continued production of progesteron, however this is only an assumption.
    If it helps I can add some back ground. My wife (just over 40) has always had a very active labido (one reason I married her lol). She was 22 I think when our daughter was born. She gained weight over the years and had dealt with cysts in the uterous! She changed her lifestyle about 7 or 8 years ago and lost a ton of weight and looks rockin in a bikini! She is a MILF for sure! She ended up having a partial hysterectomy where the uterious was removed (great because ovaries are still there but no periods = no excuses lol. Her drive had been slowely depleating over the course of years as far back as her 30's. This is when she said she felt things change some. She finally decided enough was enough and spoke with her gyno. He prescribed the estratest and she has been on them for not quite a year. Her statement was that she feels 20 again sexually...everything feels like it used to and everything works agin like it used to (figure it out).

Point being women can def. benifit from HRT as much as men. The fact that she still has ovaries and just not the uterious may be the reasoning for no progesteron FFM...honestly I have not studied any of it enough...I just know it works and her gyno gets a Xmas card from me!

Hunter is offline Grateful
    If it helps I can add some back ground. My wife (just over 40) has always had a very active labido (one reason I married her lol). She was 22 I think when our daughter was born. She gained weight over the years and had dealt with cysts in the uterous! She changed her lifestyle about 7 or 8 years ago and lost a ton of weight and looks rockin in a bikini! She is a MILF for sure! She ended up having a partial hysterectomy where the uterious was removed (great because ovaries are still there but no periods = no excuses lol. Her drive had been slowely depleating over the course of years as far back as her 30's. This is when she said she felt things change some. She finally decided enough was enough and spoke with her gyno. He prescribed the estratest and she has been on them for not quite a year. Her statement was that she feels 20 again sexually...everything feels like it used to and everything works agin like it used to (figure it out).

Point being women can def. benifit from HRT as much as men. The fact that she still has ovaries and just not the uterious may be the reasoning for no progesteron FFM...honestly I have not studied any of it enough...I just know it works and her gyno gets a Xmas card from me!
    My wife just had a partial hysterectomy. She is very sad, since we planned on having more kids...

Quote Originally Posted by Hunter View Post
    My wife just had a partial hysterectomy. She is very sad, since we planned on having more kids...
    That is too bad Hunter. We were sure we wanted no more so it really was a huge blessing. Hopefully she will find some comfort with things being the way they are.

canesfan804 is offline Member
    Married 10 years and usually 3-4xs a week. No HJs tho, Ive got 20+ years of practice that she doesnt so I just take care of that myself. LOL

FONZY007 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Capebuffalo

I am not lying also, my wife has joined this site maybe I will have her comment on my behalf

AXx
    AXx is offline AR's hose draggin' post whore~Recognized Member Winner - $100
    With my schedule we manage to do it once a week(maybe). Since my "come to Jesus meeting" it has increased to 2 a week.

I put it out there and told her in our conversation that I would whack off in her hair while she was asleep if things didnt change, lol. Just kidding I did say that but wasn't being serious.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information