Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    ac guy is offline Associate Member
    As a child of the 80's, gotta go with Bruce Willis. Die Hard is the best action flick ever made IMO

cherrydrpepper is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Armykid93 View Post
    I like Rambo as well. I'll always prefer Rocky though. The new Rambo killed it for me
    Seen the last Rambo movie like 10 times. Personal favorite is Part II can quote entire movie. First one was ground breaking. Third one a little Ehhhh. I thought he pulled it off well for being his age and not having the Colonel Trautman actor Richard Crenna alive to assist with the plot in this last one. Have to wonder what you didn't like about it but to each their own. I didn't like the Rocky movies much as a kid but got into them more as an adult.

Granovich is offline Senior Member
    Charlize theron is the hottest women!!!!!

male probably Robert de niro he is awesome and also Daniel Day Lewis
    BTW Mila Kunis is ****in awesome!!! she is absolutely gorgeous

Honkey_Kong is offline Superbowl XLIX Champs!
    Quote Originally Posted by AnabolicDoc View Post
    She's definitely cute. I like the pics of the bollywood actresses when they're all dressed up in their Indian clothes. Something hot and exotic about it.
    Aishwarya Rai though is really hot. But she's starting to show her age now. Plus she's let herself go when she got married.

Honkey_Kong is offline Superbowl XLIX Champs!
    Quote Originally Posted by cherrydrpepper View Post
    Seen the last Rambo movie like 10 times. Personal favorite is Part II can quote entire movie. First one was ground breaking. Third one a little Ehhhh. I thought he pulled it off well for being his age and not having the Colonel Trautman actor Richard Crenna alive to assist with the plot in this last one. Have to wonder what you didn't like about it but to each their own. I didn't like the Rocky movies much as a kid but got into them more as an adult.
    Rambo 4 was my second favourite Rambo. The first one will probably always be the best. But I mean Rambo 4 is how an action movie IS supposed to be.

Armykid93 is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by AnabolicDoc View Post

She's definitely cute. I like the pics of the bollywood actresses when they're all dressed up in their Indian clothes. Something hot and exotic about it.
    I just can't get into these chicks. I like bones though so that's probably why I don't find them attractive.

Armykid93 is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by cherrydrpepper View Post

The newest Rambo was to over the top for me. Idk I just don't like all the blatant blood and gore. Also the Asian pedo with the little kid was disturbing to me, although he did play an awesome badass in that movie

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information