Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    human project is offline Knowledgeable Member~Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Lunk1

Dan...c'mon??? Is that the safest bet to make? Members in this forum voting on YOUR fate??? I thought you were smarter lol!!
    Like he could achieve better condition then me ever anyway??... i think its bc my pics havent been added to my page in like what?? 2 years???? sorry i was 22 there.

Normal bicep Dan.... And my forarm.... U sure you really wanna do this??
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails The Conditioning Classic ideas  redux...-image-1068804502.jpg   The Conditioning Classic ideas  redux...-image-3991839841.jpg  
    Last edited by human project; 02-18-2013 at 11:13 PM.

Vettester is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by human project View Post
    Like he could achieve better condition then me ever anyway??... i think its bc my pics havent been added to my page in like what?? 2 years???? sorry i was 22 there.

Damn, that's good stuff HP!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Vettester

Damn, that's good stuff HP!
    Lol I seriously never noticed that... Someone sent it to me a long time ago and I forgot about that one... Its kinda hard to see my pics when I upload from my phone.. Whatever were on a frekin roid blog for god sake.... How you think I eat so damn much???

Lunk1 is offline aka "JOB"
    Lol I seriously never noticed that... Someone sent it to me a long time ago and I forgot about that one... Its kinda hard to see my pics when I upload from my phone.. Whatever were on a frekin roid blog for god sake.... How you think I eat so damn much???
    Just dont think admin would approve of pics of MJ being posted on this site since even discussion is not allowed!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Lunk1

Just dont think admin would approve of pics of MJ being posted on this site since even discussion is not allowed!
    I hear ya.... It really was an accident...

dan991 is offline Anabolic Member

Yea... because I'm gonna show you pvssies muscles you don't even know are there. The difference between you and I is that you can see veins in your arms.... you can see every single muscle separate in my back... and everywhere else in my body. I have four distinct heads on my quads, and three distinct heads on my triceps... etc. I may not be a monster but I'll be you I'm gonna give you a serious run and you better pray all those nifty back muscles and muscle groups show up in your pics... or you'll be tucking them nuts and putting on a 2 piece bikini...

Thread Information