warmouth is offline Productive Member

You're Welcome (video)

Can we no longer post the video?

cherrydrpepper is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    I honestly think Im the reason why we cant cause I used to love to post vids a lot lol. I guess it slows bandwidth but I dont see how if its streaming it.

She's got great form. I respect her for what shes doing and shouldn't say this but I think women should do most of their power movements with their legs. I like a big leg big booty girl with slightly toned spaghetti arms. Again though I respect her and realize shes probably not in the gym doing all that shit for pure aesthetics (she's a gymnast or other athlete)

warmouth is offline Productive Member
    She has great form, andI just love seeing girls lifting in general. I hate seeing the same girls, day in and day out, walking onthe treadmill and leaving. It really doesnt do what they think it is, and they always are hating the results. My wife is always complaining about not seeing great results, but when I tell her to lift,she just rolls her eyes. Like tonight. She went to an hour long spin class, came home to mix a protien shake, thenwent back for an hour claesthenics class. SO dumb and once again, when I told here she was wasting time and energy, she slammed the door and went anyways. Oh well. They cant all be smart in training.

Soar is offline Productive Member
    She can have my children any day..

cherrydrpepper is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Yeah warmouth I saw a girl doing squats and lunges in the gym today out of the corner of my eye wasn't really paying attention to her. Towards the end of my workout I figured out its the desk girl working out on her off time. Its a damn shame how misinformed women and people in general are about weights ("I don't want big ugly muscles" mentality - lifting weights does not give big ugly muscles lifting heavy ass weights with a shitload of food gives big muscles)

Thread Information