Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member

Another bad cop post

The ex Marine Cop vs Reserves post is questionable and could go either way due to not having a full view of everything.

I dont think there is anyone who will/can argue this one that the FAT pig (not referring to cops) was way out of line.

Personally I think there should be a weight or physical fitness test that cops should have to pass every year to be out on the street.

http://youtu.be/WQu0Td0jj1Q

DeniZen is offline Associate Member
    What is it about this website and cop bashing? There are so many great people in law enforcement doing good things. Its easy to find ****ed up people in this world, in any profession. Like I've said before, the ones who complain the most about cops usually have a rap sheet.

Because most of them you end up meeting are pricks. I have never been arrested but I have meet my share of Cops who want nothing more than to prove they are above you, they can do most anything and get away with it, it's OK for them to lie in front of a judge to make you guilty and they are on massive power trips.

I have plenty of personal stories in regards to bad cops but that is not what this post is about. It's just nice to see some of the bad ones getting caught on film and not getting away with some of the sh*t they pull.

kronik420 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DeniZen View Post
    What is it about this website and cop bashing? There are so many great people in law enforcement doing good things. Its easy to find ****ed up people in this world, in any profession. Like I've said before, the ones who complain the most about cops usually have a rap sheet.
    I've only met one cop who isn't a complete a..hole and it's the one I see at the gym
    The rest I've seen (and had encounters with) are idiots in uniform...

wmaousley is offline American Bedoo
    What a shame, fat ass cop had nothing better to do but pick on elderly people. I hope these 2 old men have young sons who will find this fat pig and man handle his fat ass

Lunk1 is offline aka "JOB"

cherrydrpepper is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    I met one bad cop my whole life and ironically I think he was on a lot of juice lol

I think that is fitting and true, 50+ years ago, not so much today and Ill bet the statistics are a bit biased. I have know a few in my life and I know a couple who quit because of how (their words) corrupt the system is.

Like I said, I have never been arrested although I have had a couple try or wanted to arrest me and do a lot of threatening. Good attorney on speed dial changed all that. I have had cops try to blame me for accidents and write me a ticket when the other party is standing right they saying hey, Hey I told you officer it was MY fault and the cops just gets frustrated and says FINE and writes the accident up. Ive had more than one cop (as in the other video) who walked up to me getting in my space and face trying to provoke me so they could do something but I maintained composure. Ive had cops pull me over when I worked nights to see if I had been drinking with the pretense of I have a burned out headlight or tail light when in fact I did not. Ive had cops lie in front of a judge saying I admitted to speeding and street racing when I did not and NO I was not racing or speeding; Cost me $500 and my license for 6 months back in the 80s.

Well this is getting off topic. lol Yes I am sure and I'm glad there are a lot more good than bad cops but there are still far to many bad ones who are protected by their own piers most of the time and the system.

Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts View Post
    I think that is fitting and true, 50+ years ago, not so much today and Ill bet the statistics are a bit biased. I have know a few in my life and I know a couple who quit because of how (their words) corrupt the system is.

Like I said, I have never been arrested although I have had a couple try or wanted to arrest me and do a lot of threatening. Good attorney on speed dial changed all that. I have had cops try to blame me for accidents and write me a ticket when the other party is standing right they saying hey, Hey I told you officer it was MY fault and the cops just gets frustrated and says FINE and writes the accident up. Ive had more than one cop (as in the other video) who walked up to me getting in my space and face trying to provoke me so they could do something but I maintained composure. Ive had cops pull me over when I worked nights to see if I had been drinking with the pretense of I have a burned out headlight or tail light when in fact I did not. Ive had cops lie in front of a judge saying I admitted to speeding and street racing when I did not and NO I was not racing or speeding; Cost me $500 and my license for 6 months back in the 80s.

Well this is getting off topic. lol Yes I am sure and I'm glad there are a lot more good than bad cops but there are still far to many bad ones who are protected by their own piers most of the time and the system.
    Life is ruled by the 10% rule. Every race, religion and job has 10% bad....name me one profession that EVERY employee is perfect and act accordingly! The public simply does not bother to judge a bad computer programer.

cherrydrpepper is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    I feel like lieutenant dan when he was drinking and being an asshole when I read Lunk's patient posts

Quote Originally Posted by cherrydrpepper View Post
    I feel like lieutenant dan when he was drinking and being an asshole when I read Lunk's patient posts
    Sorry CDP....I will try to be less ptient in the future

Quote Originally Posted by Lunk1 View Post
    Life is ruled by the 10% rule. Every race, religion and job has 10% bad....name me one profession that EVERY employee is perfect and act accordingly! The public simply does not bother to judge a bad computer programer.
    Apples and Oranges. Cops need to be held to a much higher standard since their job is to Serve and Protect not Harass and Collect.

Apples and Oranges. Cops need to be held to a much higher standard since their job is to Serve and Protect not Harass and Collect.
    Your right..I agree...but you cant judge 10 million based on the acions of a dozen youtube video's

Not to mention..some of those standard are set by citizens with un-realistic expectation of cops (who are still human beings)

Your right..I agree...but you cant judge 10 million based on the acions of a dozen youtube video's
    Nope and I'm not, I'm only saying is there are far to many of those 10%, less than 1% that ever even get reprimanded in any way. Every hear of a cop going to jail for shooting someone on duty who was innocent or for no reason? Most of the time they don't even loose their jobs.

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~

Yes, but someone in,abother profession doesnt have the power to ruin your life if they choose
    If people can't tell your on steroids then your doing them wrong

Nope and I'm not, I'm only saying is there are far to many of those 10%, less than 1% that ever even get reprimanded in any way. Every hear of a cop going to jail for shooting someone on duty who was innocent or for no reason? Most of the time they don't even loose their jobs.
    YES...I have SEEN cops get arrested and convicted for things from DWI to theft! I have seen them serve jail and prison time!

If a cop shoots someone who is innocent they would most defenatly be charged and serve time! The fact is...their actions are scrutinized more than anyone. You comments and posting of this thread prove just that. How many pplin your profession end up the topic of internet forumas and youtube videos each time they make a mistake?

I is a job that requires split second (sometimes life threatening) decisions to be made with very few facts under high stress, all with poor training due to constantly dwindeling budgets while everyone else sits back and Monday morn. quarterbacks their every move with less than all the details! All while making huge infalted salaries averaging approx. 50K or less!

Quote Originally Posted by gixxerboy1 View Post
    Yes, but someone in,abother profession doesnt have the power to ruin your life if they choose
    How man innocent ppls lives to you think cops "ruin" on average??? Ball Park it.....

You make it sound like they sit in an office and point blindly to a namein a phone book then start ruining their lives just to pass time!

Euroholic is offline "ARs Pork Eating Crusader"
    You never hear about all the good things that police do everyday you only hear about the bad things. Why anyone would want to be a cop is beyond me such a thankless job with too much responsibility.

kronik420 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Euroholic View Post
    You never hear about all the good things that police do everyday you only hear about the bad things. Why anyone would want to be a cop is beyond me such a thankless job with too much responsibility.
    And the possibility of getting shot..

Euroholic is offline "ARs Pork Eating Crusader"
    Quote Originally Posted by kronik420 View Post
    And the possibility of getting shot..
    No worries there i did 4 years in the infantry. Id take the army anyday over a cop. More respect, better weapons, not as much responsibility for your actions(shit happens in war) better uniforms, better pay, trained to kill as opposed to a cop who is trained to use violence as a last resort.

wmaousley is offline American Bedoo
    Walt Disney World Characters are great. Never seen or met a bad one.

I judge bad IT guys all the time. They make life hell if they want too.

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    That aint sh1t we had a cop pull over a ambulance for speeding on the way to the hospital with its lights on.And this is true!

Quote Originally Posted by songdog View Post
    That aint sh1t we had a cop pull over a ambulance for speeding on the way to the hospital with its lights on.And this is true!
    I remember hearing about that here as well. Ohh yeah, I was in traffic safety class with an ambulance driver who got pulled over once, same situation. lol Got to face it, some cops just have a superiority complex and nothing/no one else matters.

The Bear 79 is offline Banned
    I quite often wonder what everyone would do or how everyone would feel if there were no law enforcement any where in the world................

All you ever hear or see about law enforcement is the bad stuff, as if the rest of society is prefect & only the cops are flawed. People get pissed when they get a ticket for breaking traffic laws, they get mad when they get caught stealing, they get mad when they get caught selling,possessing or using drugs & so on & so on, that's just plain fvcking rediculous, would you get mad at a carpenter for building a house, or a cashier for ringing up a sale............how about a truck driver, would you get mad at him for hauling freight.................then how the fvck can you get mad at a cop for doing his job? Cops are hated for no other reason than they won't let you get away with speeding or stealing, & that's just stupid. If it weren't for law enforcement, your lives would be far more miserable. Show some fvcking appreciation.

Not all cops are good people, morally, ethically or otherwise..................but neither is society..............stop focusing only on the cops.

GirlyGymRat is offline Knowledgeable Elite ~ Respected Female Leader ~
    Quote Originally Posted by The Bear 79
    I quite often wonder what everyone would do or how everyone would feel if there were no law enforcement any where in the world................

All you ever hear or see about law enforcement is the bad stuff, as if the rest of society is prefect & only the cops are flawed. People get pissed when they get a ticket for breaking traffic laws, they get mad when they get caught stealing, they get mad when they get caught selling,possessing or using drugs & so on & so on, that's just plain fvcking rediculous, would you get mad at a carpenter for building a house, or a cashier for ringing up a sale............how about a truck driver, would you get mad at him for hauling freight.................then how the fvck can you get mad at a cop for doing his job? Cops are hated for no other reason than they won't let you get away with speeding or stealing, & that's just stupid. If it weren't for law enforcement, your lives would be far more miserable. Show some fvcking appreciation.

Not all cops are good people, morally, ethically or otherwise..................but neither is society..............stop focusing only on the cops.
    It's been a few years since I've interfaced with a police officer. I think they deal with the lowest 10% of the population. Imagine the worst of the worst. I imagine there hearts get hardened after awhile unless they are able to stay grounded and not give up on humanity.

I rather have police then not. Although I wish them all to be gorgeous male specimens bc I not much luck wiggling my way out of tickets from lesbians.

lol....

jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Blog Entries
    A computer programmer is not in a position of power and authority that they can abuse at the expense of others. Big difference and one deserves WAY more attention that the other whether is 10/30 50 percent whatever.

Blog Entries
    How man innocent ppls lives to you think cops "ruin" on average??? Ball Park it.....

You make it sound like they sit in an office and point blindly to a namein a phone book then start ruining their lives just to pass time!
    We could look t that, or we could look at all the things cops do and merely flash their badge and get let go. Things that DO ruin peoples lives..like dui's for example.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by The Bear 79 View Post

See my above 2 posts.

As always, you make good points Jimmy, but there is no denying there is way too much unwarranted hatred towards cops.

Like I said, not all cops are good, some DO abuse the badge, but society has all but unanimously decided ALL cops are bad, and for no reason greater than cops interfere with their law breaking.

Blog Entries
    As always, you make good points Jimmy, but there is no denying there is way too much unwarranted hatred towards cops.

Like I said, not all cops are good, some DO abuse the badge, but society has all but unanimously decided ALL cops are bad, and for no reason greater than cops interfere with their law breaking.
    Valid points.

I don't want cops to go away and don't think I ever came across with that opinion. I'm only saying the BAD cops need dealt with instead of how it is currently and has been in the past where most of them get a free pass and are protected by the system. In most all other aspects of live if you did most of the things cops get away with you would be fired, fined or arrested. It's only in the past few years due cameras being everywhere that some of it has come to light and they are starting to be held accountable.

I dont hate all cops by any means. Like I said I have know a few and meet several that are fine good people. I have gotten a couple of tickets I fully deserved; Exactly 2. lol But I have a problem with cops I have meet who have an obvious chip on his shoulder and trying to accuse me of something I have not done, try to intimidate me for no reason or lie to a judge to make me guilty of something I didnt do.

My post wasn't targeted at you lovbyts.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Lunk1 - Are you a police officer/Law enforcement?

My post wasn't targeted at you lovbyts.
    No worries even if it was, we are all allowed our opinions and most are based on our personal experiences. I have had some good and some bad with cops. I defiantly believe they are necessary but there have gotten to be to much power and corruption in the system such as most any entity that gets to big and forgets what's it's purpose is; to serve and protect and they work for us, the public. Again not all and not most but to many.

Most everywhere it has become a revenue based system and is proven by all the speeding tickets and red light cameras. Did you know it's been shown the red light cameras actually cause more accidents due to people panic stopping? lol

I believe it.

Papa Smurf is offline Senior Member
    Im gonna offer my opinion (thats what this is all about, right?)

I have reviewed this video many times, and I have come to this conclusion about the officer..................

He was AFRAID! to the point, of almost not being able to speak, and then, in an instant, his fear turned to anger, and he lost control.

There is noway I would allow this young man to wear a badge and carry a gun. He needs help with his fear, and frustations.

Some people just dont need to be cops...........................

Maybe Andy could use him in Mayberry, if he kept his one bullet in his pocket!

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    YES...I have SEEN cops get arrested and convicted for things from DWI to theft! I have seen them serve jail and prison time!

If a cop shoots someone who is innocent they would most defenatly be charged and serve time! The fact is...their actions are scrutinized more than anyone. You comments and posting of this thread prove just that. How many pplin your profession end up the topic of internet forumas and youtube videos each time they make a mistake?

I is a job that requires split second (sometimes life threatening) decisions to be made with very few facts under high stress, all with poor training due to constantly dwindeling budgets while everyone else sits back and Monday morn. quarterbacks their every move with less than all the details! All while making huge infalted salaries averaging approx. 50K or less!
    And i've personally seen other cops cover up dui's and other instances when it was an off duty cop involved. So im sorry cops get away with more shit then they get punished for. And im talking things that a normal person would have been arrested or done jail time for.
    And why because who investigates when a cop does bad or shows up at the scene, oh wait another cop. The system is a joke.

I have no idea a number. How many people in retail or manage a business ruined anyones life through their job. I would bet that number is zero.

And yes i would like to see alot of the cops go. Most arent out solving crimes. How many peoples houses gets robbed and the catch or find the stuff. Your car stolen? Unless it gets parked illegally or ditched and ends up towed you pretty much not getting in back. I know streets you can drive down anytime of day and catch people selling drugs. The cops are doing alot about that,
    Cops arent out trying to prevent or solve shit. They are driving around pulling over people for seat belts , speeding and bullshit. Or they respond to a call or traffic accident after the fact to fill out a report.
    If people can't tell your on steroids then your doing them wrong

Quote Originally Posted by marcus300 View Post
    Lunk1 - Are you a police officer/Law enforcement?
    Would it matter???? I'm a farmer!!!

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Would it matter???? I'm a farmer!!!

I'm asking if your a police officer, so your saying your a farmer?

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread Information