Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    boz
    boz is offline R.I.P. T-Gunz Gone but, Never Forgotten.
    Quote Originally Posted by ElectraMaddox View Post
    JusT to point out... He's right. Test levels do increase the release of pheromones.

Test is a hormone related to sex and sexual reproduction. The higher the test levels a man has, the "healthier" he is considered and the more alpha. High test levels help with the production of pheromones ( hormones that influence other people's behavior)

It's why when a female ovulated and a man could just be attracted to her for no reason at all on a regular basis and one day she just looks amazing. B.c when she ovulates her hormone levels peak and she releases more pheromones.

You can't smell pheromones independently but they do have a musk to them. Even lab made pheromones will have a musk scent in whatever blend it's made in.

http://www.livestrong.com/article/30...se-pheromones/
    Im glad someone had the nerve to also to back him up, and not to see him as a complete troll and twat.

Not sure of this guys history with threads and responses, but he did get banned for a legitmate reason i believe. He also seemed to get under alot of peoples skins, i believe not for this thread but for a build up of just being a nuisance over time. Im not going to question or even scrutinize the admins authority as to why it happened. At the end of the day this was an interesting thread and i could relate to it.

ElectraMaddox is offline Banned
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by boz View Post
    Im glad someone had the nerve to also to back him up, and not to see him as a complete troll and twat.

Not sure of this guys history with threads and responses, but he did get banned for a legitmate reason i believe. He also seemed to get under alot of peoples skins, i believe not for this thread but for a build up of just being a nuisance over time. Im not going to question or even scrutinize the admins authority as to why it happened. At the end of the day this was an interesting thread and i could relate to it.
    I know I saw that... But I just wanted to make a point.

Thread Information