Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The Following

Hazard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Joe carrol isn't dead..... Or atleast may not be. Yea we saw the shed blow up but why did joe run all the way there? Why not fight in the house? My guess is he has some kind of escape route. As far as the dental records confirmation...... Just imagine for one second that he ha a dentist in the cult. Remember the movie "the whole nine yards"?

Joe Carroll was so methodical and everything was so planned that I just can't imagine him running out of his house to a barn or whatever and his death being so simple.
    Failure is not and option..... ONLY beyond failure is - Haz

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

NOT DOING SOURCE CHECKS......

Zodiac82 is offline AR's Scrapple Lover
    Quote Originally Posted by Hazard View Post
    Joe carrol isn't dead..... Or atleast may not be. Yea we saw the shed blow up but why did joe run all the way there? Why not fight in the house? My guess is he has some kind of escape route. As far as the dental records confirmation...... Just imagine for one second that he ha a dentist in the cult. Remember the movie "the whole nine yards"?

Joe Carroll was so methodical and everything was so planned that I just can't imagine him running out of his house to a barn or whatever and his death being so simple.
    definitely not dead....that would be too easy and not aa good turn for the show....
    cant wait for next season

-Release the Kracken!!!-

gbrice75 is offline AR's Diet Pimp! ~HOF~
    Haven't read any (recent) replies, and dropped out of the show about halfway through (for no good reason, thought the show was ok). So, how was the season overall? How was the finale? Did I make a big mistake dropping out? Will I be catching up on yet another show via DVD and/or On-Demand?

Quote Originally Posted by cancer82 View Post
    now thats what I call a complete season/finale....every ep was good and left u wanting to see more more the next week....and the season finale was good with suspense AND a ending that made u want the next season to start

havent seen a complete season like that since maybe the first season of Walking Dead/G.O.T.

-Release the Kracken!!!-
    Quote Originally Posted by gbrice75 View Post
    Haven't read any (recent) replies, and dropped out of the show about halfway through (for no good reason, thought the show was ok). So, how was the season overall? How was the finale? Did I make a big mistake dropping out? Will I be catching up on yet another show via DVD and/or On-Demand?
    -Release the Kracken!!!-

the finale was good....definitely some things u didnt expect to happen...and the ending left u waiting for the next season

-Release the Kracken!!!-

Rwy
    Rwy is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by gbrice75 View Post
    I think it depends on the type of person you are. If you can look past things that are completely ridiculous you will find it entertaining. If you cant some of it gets pretty out there.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information