So, I have today off work and I decided I'm going to "deep clean" my house. Well, my girlfriend stays over 2-3 nights a week and I just realized how much shit she has in my shower; as well as how nasty women can be. First, in my shower I have a bar of soap and shaving cream- that's it. I shave my head so I don't need shampoo. Well, my girlfriend has:

3 different kinds of body washes
2 different kinds of shaving creams
3 different bottles of shampoo
2 different bottles of conditioner
2 different face washes
1 bottle of some kind of hair treatment stuff
1 bottle of some kind of foot softening scrub

That's 14 bottles of shit in my shower for one person! WTF do you need to have that much shit for?! She's here only 2-3 nights a week!

THEN.... as i start cleaning I realize how much hair is in my house. I swear my vacuum is about to die from picking up the tumble weeds of hair floating around. There is enough hair to make a wig! I'm trying to figure out how she even has any hair left on her head with as much as I've picked up today. There is hair literally everywhere in my house from her shedding and I haven't even cleaned anything other than the floor yet.

So... I reflect back to my ex's to compare... and they are ALL this way. My ex-girlfriends shower was so nasty I wouldn't even use it. I don't think she ever cleaned it once. She said she did but damn... mold city.

WTF is with women?! Chick's are friggin nasty creatures......