Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    dan991 is offline Anabolic Member

Women are friggin gross!

So, I have today off work and I decided I'm going to "deep clean" my house. Well, my girlfriend stays over 2-3 nights a week and I just realized how much shit she has in my shower; as well as how nasty women can be. First, in my shower I have a bar of soap and shaving cream- that's it. I shave my head so I don't need shampoo. Well, my girlfriend has:

3 different kinds of body washes
    2 different kinds of shaving creams
    3 different bottles of shampoo
    2 different bottles of conditioner
    2 different face washes
    1 bottle of some kind of hair treatment stuff
    1 bottle of some kind of foot softening scrub

That's 14 bottles of shit in my shower for one person! WTF do you need to have that much shit for?! She's here only 2-3 nights a week!

THEN.... as i start cleaning I realize how much hair is in my house. I swear my vacuum is about to die from picking up the tumble weeds of hair floating around. There is enough hair to make a wig! I'm trying to figure out how she even has any hair left on her head with as much as I've picked up today. There is hair literally everywhere in my house from her shedding and I haven't even cleaned anything other than the floor yet.

So... I reflect back to my ex's to compare... and they are ALL this way. My ex-girlfriends shower was so nasty I wouldn't even use it. I don't think she ever cleaned it once. She said she did but damn... mold city.

WTF is with women?! Chick's are friggin nasty creatures......

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    If you have the right type if plug hole, put your fingers down and see what amount of scummy hair you pull up from there. Enjoy!
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    I dont think having alot of products is a big deal.

U want to see nasty go in the womans bathroom at a club at the end of the night
    If people can't tell your on steroids then your doing them wrong

< <Samson> > is offline Neurologically Intact
    Blog Entries
    Maaan, I feel the same way. I have tumbleweeds of bitch hair. WTF, brush that shit out. There is hair spray bottles, shampoo bottles, hair curlers, straightners and tons of other BS products just piling up in both of my shitters.

Aren't females supposed to be "cleaner" then guys? Who ever said that never lived with any.

I understand it takes so much, just put your shit up.

Quote Originally Posted by SteM View Post
    If you have the right type if plug hole, put your fingers down and see what amount of scummy hair you pull up from there. Enjoy!
    Hell no... I'll probably throw up. I've used a full gallon of bleach today just in the bathroom trying to disinfect everything.

RaginCajun is offline Pissing Excellence!
    sounds like you maybe leaning towards DSM and Sholva.

they will take good care of you

Quote Originally Posted by gixxerboy1 View Post
    I dont think having alot of products is a big deal.

U want to see nasty go in the womans bathroom at a club at the end of the night
    What the hell do you need 14 different bottles of shit for? I have a big stand up shower and there's barely room to move around with all that crap in there not to mention if you knock one over they all fall over.

Yea- I don't wanna see the inside of the woman's rest room. I'd bet its twice as bad as the men's.

Quote Originally Posted by < <Samson> > View Post
    Maaan, I feel the same way. I have tumbleweeds of bitch hair. WTF, brush that shit out. There is hair spray bottles, shampoo bottles, hair curlers, straightners and tons of other BS products just piling up in both of my shitters.

Aren't females supposed to be "cleaner" then guys? Who ever said that never lived with any.

I understand it takes so much, just put your shit up.
    EXACTLY!!! Aren't women supposed to be the "home" people..... like establishing a home, decorating, keeping the house clean, etc. I'm not being sexist but women are fvcking nasty.

Quote Originally Posted by 00ragincajun00 View Post
    sounds like you maybe leaning towards DSM and Sholva.

they will take good care of you
    Trust me- I'd switch teams in a second....but I'm not attracted to dudes. After I'm done cleaning today I may rethink that statement and give it a try though, lol

Quote Originally Posted by dan68131 View Post
    What the hell do you need 14 different bottles of shit for? I have a big stand up shower and there's barely room to move around with all that crap in there not to mention if you knock one over they all fall over.

Yea- I don't wanna see the inside of the woman's rest room. I'd bet its twice as bad as the men's.
    because some products you dont use everyday. There is regular conditioner and leave in.

I dont get how having alot of stuff to clean yourself and look good makes you nasty and not clean?

twitz is offline Female Member
    She just wants to make sure she's neat/tidy/clean/soft for you

twitz is offline Female Member
    She wants to make sure she's neat/tidy/clean/soft for you

because some products you dont use everyday. There is regular conditioner and leave in.

I dont get how having alot of stuff to clean yourself and look good makes you nasty and not clean?
    Because women accumulate shit and never throw it away. One of her 2 shaving cream bottles- empty. Did she throw it away.. no... she left it so it can rust and leave a stain in my shower. Then, because there are 14 bottles of shit taking up space, when I shave my head and she shaves her areas... that ends up getting caught between all those bottles instead of washing down the drain; which a month later is a nasty amount of "used" shaving cream, soap scum, etc. Its fvcking gross and took me an hour to clean. I used a bottle of bleach in the bathroom already and I'm still not done because the more I clean the more hair I find. I have a stand up shower and then a separate jacuzzi tub. She also soaks her feet in my jacuzzi tub. She uses some kind of foot scrub, then some kind of lotion, then some kind of other lotion... all which ends up leaving a blue ring around my tub.

Quote Originally Posted by twitz View Post
    She just wants to make sure she's neat/tidy/clean/soft for you
    That doesn't mean she's allowed to be gross! Its quite the turn off.....

-Ender- is offline Not Retired
    clean your shower more often.
    Last edited by -Ender-; 01-31-2013 at 02:51 PM.

Lunk1 is offline aka "JOB"
    You think she enjoys all that shyt? Would you prefer she shaved her head, let her feet and hands get rough, smelled like a mens locker room?

Your bitching about all the shyt she does to look and feel the way you want her too. If you didn't like all the hard work she went through...you wouldn't be with her!

ironbeck is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    It's not her fault, its just part of the brainwashing society of what a woman is supposed to be"a supermodel" and she thinks all that shit get's her closer to her goal....it's part of the whole marketing illusion, actually it's simple economics/psychology.

Rwy
    Rwy is offline Productive Member
    EXACTLY!!! Aren't women supposed to be the "home" people..... like establishing a home, decorating, keeping the house clean, etc. I'm not being sexist but women are fvcking nasty.
    I am not sexist either but I have come to terms that they are pretty much useless and man are the superior species lol

Most cant cook,most cant clean, always complain, always have an ailment, watch awful tv shows I mean the list goes on

GirlyGymRat is offline Knowledgeable Elite ~ Respected Female Leader ~
    Quote Originally Posted by dan68131

Because women accumulate shit and never throw it away. One of her 2 shaving cream bottles- empty. Did she throw it away.. no... she left it so it can rust and leave a stain in my shower. Then, because there are 14 bottles of shit taking up space, when I shave my head and she shaves her areas... that ends up getting caught between all those bottles instead of washing down the drain; which a month later is a nasty amount of "used" shaving cream, soap scum, etc. Its fvcking gross and took me an hour to clean. I used a bottle of bleach in the bathroom already and I'm still not done because the more I clean the more hair I find. I have a stand up shower and then a separate jacuzzi tub. She also soaks her feet in my jacuzzi tub. She uses some kind of foot scrub, then some kind of lotion, then some kind of other lotion... all which ends up leaving a blue ring around my tub.
    Some women are slobs. It amazes me too. Dan just look on the bright side. At least u know now.

I am guilty of having 8 bottles of product in the shower but not one is empty. I replace the tp roll b4 it empties and put the almost done roll on top. We aren't all perfect like you

Quote Originally Posted by Rwy

I am not sexist either but I have come to terms that they are pretty much useless and man are the superior species lol

Most cant cook,most cant clean, always complain, always have an ailment, watch awful tv shows I mean the list goes on
    I'm a catch. Thanks for pointing out my qualities. I had no idea. My value just shot up sky high

so the scum is yours too. Clean your shit after you shower if you know it get caught behind all the bottles. Love hypocrites.

Try Bleach and Ammonia....but be sure to have the door and windows shut while you are cleaning

Quote Originally Posted by lunk1
    try bleach and ammonia....but be sure to have the door and windows shut while you are cleaning
    job????

Quote Originally Posted by Lunk1 View Post
    You think she enjoys all that shyt? Would you prefer she shaved her head, let her feet and hands get rough, smelled like a mens locker room?

Your bitching about all the shyt she does to look and feel the way you want her too. If you didn't like all the hard work she went through...you wouldn't be with her!
    That's not it... she can clean up after herself, and since she's only here 2-3 nights a week (mostly weekends) does she REALLY need all those different kinds of shampoo just for my house?! I gave her a "girl drawer" in my bathroom a while back because she would bring shit over and it would end up on my bathroom counter because she forgot to take it home. Now... I have 9 different bottles of nail polish, 3 bottles of other nail shit, and enough bottles of lotion to never have to buy it again in my lifetime. FOR 2-3 NIGHTS A WEEK... did I mention she literally lives 2 blocks away from my house?

Capebuffalo is offline - MONITOR -
    Try Bleach and Ammonia....but be sure to have the door and windows shut while you are cleaning

Agree

so the scum is yours too. Clean your shit after you shower if you know it get caught behind all the bottles. Love hypocrites.
    If there weren't any bottles... wouldn't be a problem. I have A BAR OF SOAP.

Quote Originally Posted by rwy View Post
    i am not sexist either but i have come to terms that they are pretty much useless and man are the superior species lol

most cant cook,most cant clean, always complain, always have an ailment, watch awful tv shows i mean the list goes on
    agreed!

Quote Originally Posted by GirlyGymRat View Post
    job????
    Sorry

If there weren't any bottles... wouldn't be a problem. I have A BAR OF SOAP.
    and a bar of soap is the nastiest thing ever, I cant believe humans still use them.

if it bothers you that bad spend some $$ and buy shelves for the shower so all the stuff isnt on the floor. Thats why they make them

Not sure what you mean.... why don't you make a YouTube video of how to properly do it and post it for me please.

Quote Originally Posted by gixxerboy1

and a bar of soap is the nastiest thing ever, I cant believe humans still use them.

if it bothers you that bad spend some $$ and buy shelves for the shower so all the stuff isnt on the floor. Thats why they make them
    I had two niches built into the shower. They are wonderful. Holds everything and not protruding into my standup space. Luv it.

Rwy
    Rwy is offline Productive Member
    I'm a catch. Thanks for pointing out my qualities. I had no idea. My value just shot up sky high
    I would peg you as the chick with a 1000 guy friends lol

The board is a perfect example

Quote Originally Posted by Rwy

Why u say that???

There IS a shelf in the shower.... full.... with girl sponges and all that crap. That's how bottles shit ended up on the floor.

I still use bar soap and prefer hard water. I hate the feeling I get using liquid soaps and I realllllyyyy hate soft water!

Quote Originally Posted by Rwy View Post

She has 1000 Facebook friends, 865 of them are still pending but still.....lol

I still use bar soap and prefer hard water. I hate the feeling I get using liquid soaps and I realllllyyyy hate soft water!
    +1 I hate all those "men washes". I do however buy some ridiculous $15.00 bar of soap though from Kiehl's. Good shit- doesn't leave you feeling like you just took a shower in lotion and it has no smell to it. I also buy their $40.00 shaving cream but the shit is the bomb.
    Last edited by dan991; 01-31-2013 at 03:23 PM.

+1 I hate all those "men washes". I do however buy some ridiculous $15.00 bar of soap though from Kiehl's. Good shit- doesn't leave you feeling like you just took a shower in lotion and it has no smell to it. I also buy their $40.00 shaving cream but the shit is the bomb.
    I love Paul Mitchel Tea trea soap bars! Expensive but Tea Trea makes me feel very clean!

Quote Originally Posted by Lunk1

I love Paul Mitchel Tea trea soap bars! Expensive but Tea Trea makes me feel very clean!
    Metrosexual. Gotta luv clean good smelling gents.

Metrosexual. Gotta luv clean good smelling gents.
    LOL.... I haven't showered in 2 days on purpose. I have a fight tonight and I don't intend to smell pretty when I'm wrestling around with another dude. Haven't shaved my face in a week either.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information