Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    canesfan804 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Lunk1 View Post
    I was going to tell her...glad I didn't lol!
    Its cool I kinda like it when dudes try to hit on her. Makes me feel like I win B**CHES!! Espically when its the young guys. People never believe we have 3 kids.

cherrydrpepper is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    The one at my gym is a trainer. Mid 40's possibly 50. Body is perfection face is showing age but still OK. Breasts are firm, sculpted and not too big not too small. Cannot tell if they are fake or real but they are perfect. Tight butt and her abs are perfectly flat. Almost all her outfits are body hugging but favorite is her tight pants with low cut sports bra showing the cleavage. Arms are the thin style I personally prefer. A girl with thin arms and small hands makes my 8" winky look like a redwood when they are.. ok tmi Worst part she is married to a fat dude her age. I'm pretty sick in the sack.. I'm not going to go into all the detail but my typical routine is to get the girls engine running then redline her rpms. I would do things to this lady she has never had done and would never forget.

Honkey_Kong is offline Superbowl XLIX Champs!
    Quote Originally Posted by cherrydrpepper View Post
    The one at my gym is a trainer. Mid 40's possibly 50. Body is perfection face is showing age but still OK. Breasts are firm, sculpted and not too big not too small. Cannot tell if they are fake or real but they are perfect. Tight butt and her abs are perfectly flat. Almost all her outfits are body hugging but favorite is her tight pants with low cut sports bra showing the cleavage. Arms are the thin style I personally prefer. A girl with thin arms and small hands makes my 8" winky look like a redwood when they are.. ok tmi Worst part she is married to a fat dude her age. I'm pretty sick in the sack.. I'm not going to go into all the detail but my typical routine is to get the girls engine running then redline her rpms. I would do things to this lady she has never had done and would never forget.
    If you play your cards right, you probably could bang her.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Honkey_Kong View Post
    I wouldn't even pull out what a beautiful thing

lovbyts is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Honkey_Kong View Post
    And then her fat husband will show up with his 12g and your 8" winky will crawl inside as he squeezes the trigger.
    Never worth it. Keep it a fantasy.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts View Post
    And then her fat husband will show up with his 12g and your 8" winky will crawl inside as he squeezes the trigger.
    You're destroying the fantasy. You're like the 50 shades of grey author only on crack and from hell.

Honkey_Kong is offline Superbowl XLIX Champs!
    Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts View Post
    If she's as hot as CDP was describing her, she just might be worth the risk.

lovbyts is online now Knowledgeable Member
    You're destroying the fantasy. You're like the 50 shades of grey author only on crack and from hell.
    LOL sorry about that.

crazy mike is offline Banned for repping Dangerous Substances

NOW THAT'S WHAT I"M TALKING ABOUT. You said what I would say and have said before about the women like that. I see them all the time. I'm at my best when it's not about me in the bed. When it's all about her that's what I like and she'll really be appreciative that she gave me the time. Bet she wouldn't be able to have me just on time. She'll never care that my little guy is just that a little guy. He takes care of me..so I'll take care of her. ...crazy mike, that's enough of that

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information