Perseverance1 is offline Banned

Accutain, the acne killer?

Anyone used this stuff to get rid of acne from AAS?

Did it work?

Did you personally experience any sides?

auswest is offline Banned
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Perseverance1
    Anyone used this stuff to get rid of acne from AAS?

Did it work?

Did you personally experience any sides?
    Never had acne growing up, a couple of uneducated cycles left me with very stubborn acne that I believe I tryed everything to get rid of, every OTC lotion, lots of cleaning, antibiotics, was getting really frustrated,

I purchased some accurate from a research company and ran low dose at 20mg I may have kicked it upto 40 at one stage, 6-9 weeks later all gone, and have not had any issue since and have cycled a couple of times since then, however my cycles are much more educated these days

I still have a bottle on hand in case I get it again on cycle so I can catch it early, would be afraid to cycle without it on hand tbh

Only noticeable sides I experienced was very dry lips, but I think if I got onto them sooner it would not have been so bad, it was only until they were dry as Fk I got onto treating them, next time if I run it I will use preventive measure to prevent dry lips..

All in all I had a very good experience with the stuff. I have been left with no scarring too, it wasn't severe acne just ur usual stubborn aas induced stuff.. I guess some people would get it worse though
    Last edited by auswest; 03-18-2013 at 01:39 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by auswest View Post
    Never had acne growing up, a couple of uneducated cycles left me with very stubborn acne that I believe I tryed everything to get rid of, every OTC lotion, lots of cleaning, antibiotics, was getting really frustrated,

I purchased some accurate from a research company and ran low dose at 20mg I may have kicked it upto 40 at one stage, 6-9 weeks later all gone, and have not had any issue since and have cycled a couple of times since then, however my cycles are much more educated these days

I still have a bottle on hand in case I get it again on cycle so I can catch it early, would be afraid to cycle without it on hand tbh

Only noticeable sides I experienced was very dry lips, but I think if I got onto them sooner it would not have been so bad, it was only until they were dry as Fk I got onto treating them, next time if I run it I will use preventive measure to prevent dry lips..

All in all I had a very good experience with the stuff. I have been left with no scarring too, it wasn't severe acne just ur usual stubborn aas induced stuff.. I guess some people would get it worse though
    Awesome, how much did you weigh when you took it? I only ask because the dosing guides I've seen range from 0.5-2mg per kg...so minimum dose for me would be 45mg according to that.

My acne isn't too bad but tren is definitely "hooking me up" as I got a little on both shoulders, a tiny bit on my upper arms, some on my back, 4-5 on each leg, and now about 6 on my left calf lol.

Kinda odd how it's been working its way from top to bottom on me but at least there is still zero on my face.

Thanks for the post. I'll definitely start out at a much lower dose than I originally intended (90mg). After 3-4 weeks depending on my progress I'll either ramp up or stay on the same dose.

After all acne went away how long did you continue to take it, or did you stop once you noticed it was all gone?

auswest is offline Banned
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Perseverance1

Awesome, how much did you weigh when you took it? I only ask because the dosing guides I've seen range from 0.5-2mg per kg...so minimum dose for me would be 45mg according to that.

My acne isn't too bad but tren is definitely "hooking me up" as I got a little on both shoulders, a tiny bit on my upper arms, some on my back, 4-5 on each leg, and now about 6 on my left calf lol.

Kinda odd how it's been working its way from top to bottom on me but at least there is still zero on my face.

Thanks for the post. I'll definitely start out at a much lower dose than I originally intended (90mg). After 3-4 weeks depending on my progress I'll either ramp up or stay on the same dose.

After all acne went away how long did you continue to take it, or did you stop once you noticed it was all gone?
    All up I think I ran it for 3 months possibly a month or so longer, continued for a further 6 weeks or so once gone tbh it may have been closer to 6 months just for safe measure as there was nothing worse at the time than acne, completely spoils a good look.., can't remember what I weighed around the peak of my bulk so some where between 100-90kgs

Quote Originally Posted by auswest View Post
    All up I think I ran it for 3 months possibly a month or so longer, continued for a further 6 weeks or so once gone tbh it may have been closer to 6 months just for safe measure as there was nothing worse at the time than acne, completely spoils a good look.., can't remember what I weighed around the peak of my bulk so some where between 100-90kgs
    Awesome, I'll buy enough for 9 months at 40mg and hopefully have a good amount on hand left over once I'm all fixed up.

Thread Information