Ex: jack3d PREworkout then I lift then I do 20 minutes of HIIT cardio is there a chance I might get a heart attack or something due to my heart rate being way too high?

Jack3d is banned now because people have died from it because of overdose but I haven't had any problems with it. But yes my heart rate does go up alot and I notice it when I'm working out. I have tons of energy during the workout, will the HIIT Cardio be too much?

tigerspawn is offline Senior Member
    Read the warning take the proper precautions and you will be safe

JWP806 is offline Senior Member
    Why do you want to take it before hiit? I wouldn't do it. Not many things scare me as far as gear and supps go but I was taking jack3d and I read about the people that died taking it and I dumped my tub in the trash. I take clen and ephedrine but for some reason decided pre workout supps aren't worth it.

Take some caffeine instead.

RipOwens is offline Member
    ^^same here. Most aren't worth the money either.

Honkey_Kong is offline Superbowl XLIX Champs!
    You'll be fine Powerlifter. Just don't take more than you can handle.

--->>405<<--- is offline Elite-AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by powerlifter198 View Post
    Ex: jack3d PREworkout then I lift then I do 20 minutes of HIIT cardio is there a chance I might get a heart attack or something due to my heart rate being way too high?

Jack3d is banned now because people have died from it because of overdose but I haven't had any problems with it. But yes my heart rate does go up alot and I notice it when I'm working out. I have tons of energy during the workout, will the HIIT Cardio be too much?
    seems pretty simple IMO.. is the risk worth the reward?? the big question is what is the reward?? energy?? big deal.. that is more of a mental thing IMO.. use good music.. its a lot safer..

t-dogg is offline Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Quote Originally Posted by powerlifter198

There is sooooo many things to consider with your statement. Yes overall it's safe.

Did someone die from jacked? Did they have health issues? Heart issues? Ect? Things to consider when you hear things like this.

I find that people fail more then the products. So many things to consider before saying a product killed them.

Thread Information