Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree8Likes

Thread: Did something stupid can`t deliver the ultimatum yet....

--->>405<<--- is offline Elite-AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by twitz View Post
    Geez... so since it was thought out, how the heck does your married GF plan on telling her husband that she is having another mans baby? I suggest you do it on Jerry Springer, so there's security around!
    LMAO!! Now thats funny, and a great idea!! Excellent work twitz!!

Also I think this thread has hall of shame written all over it!!

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Geez... so since it was thought out, how the heck does your married GF plan on telling her husband that she is having another mans baby? I suggest you do it on Jerry Springer, so there's security around!
    She claims she is going to come clean with him tonight should be interesting......

RipOwens is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by redz
    She claims she is going to come clean with him tonight should be interesting......
    Good luck redz...

Lunk1 is offline aka "JOB"
    Dear Admin...can yolu link all of these stupid posts of Redz involving this soap opera together? What a fukn read that would be...
    lovbyts likes this.

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I think he is just using us as a testing ground for a typical love/lust romance book idea.

evander87 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Lunk1
    Dear Admin...can yolu link all of these stupid posts of Redz involving this soap opera together? What a fukn read that would be...
    THAT WOULD BE FREAKING AWESOME. Like a reality show "real house husbands of juicerville" or something.

Honkey_Kong is online now Superbowl XLIX Champs!
    Redz, for your sake, I hope you're just trolling us. You know when that husband finds out that YOU ARE banging his wife, he's not going to be cool. I wouldn't put it past him that he'd shoot both you AND his wife if he caught you.

You don't put your thumb in another man's coffee. Even if you get away with it, it's still wrong. There are single women out there in the world and some of them are pretty hot. Why don't you go mess with one of them instead of going after one that is already spoken for?

You lucked out that she "lost" the pregnancy, get out now before it gets ugly for you.

Honkey_Kong is online now Superbowl XLIX Champs!
    Quote Originally Posted by redz View Post
    Dude, dump that bitch ASAP. It's not going to end well for you. Either A, the husband is going to be looking to kill you or B, she's going to end up cheating on you.

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Redz, for your sake, I hope you're just trolling us. You know when that husband finds out that YOU ARE banging his wife, he's not going to be cool. I wouldn't put it past him that he'd shoot both you AND his wife if he caught you.

You don't put your thumb in another man's coffee. Even if you get away with it, it's still wrong. There are single women out there in the world and some of them are pretty hot. Why don't you go mess with one of them instead of going after one that is already spoken for?

You lucked out that she "lost" the pregnancy, get out now before it gets ugly for you.
    He has known about me the whole time, she did tell him she could be prego so now its a bit of a waiting game. She ovulated around May 7 - 8 (had ovulation bleeding) and I had sex with her yesterday again and she had some brownish blood in there (implantation bleeding happens 7-10 days past ovulation) so I`m thinking I already have the answer without the test.Last time around she had negative tests 4 weeks in but I am pretty sure she is now. Her husband has no balls and said its still her choice except if shes pregnant then its over which is the first time he has said anything of the sort. He did tell her to have an abortion but she won`t she wants kids so bad. This is all insane I know but I guess I should wait for the test, I think were going to the docs next wednesday.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information