Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: need some advice. ASAP

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Quote Originally Posted by blamp View Post
    haha come on man! im smart about everything, i eat well. im 6'2 and 158 pounds. cant gain weight for shit so i decided to take the extra step. but yeah might be an omen. haha
    No you aint smart.Beacuse if you cant gain weight naturally.You wont using aas.And any weight you do gain you will lose.And at your ht and wt.This tells me you have NO BASE.So you really shouldnt be doing aas.And if you were really smart you would be in the diet section learning how to eat.And dont tell me you eat 6000 cals a day.Beacuse I heard that before.

MuscleInk is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by songdog
    No you aint smart.Beacuse if you cant gain weight naturally.You wont using aas.And any weight you do gain you will lose.And at your ht and wt.This tells me you have NO BASE.So you really shouldnt be doing aas.And if you were really smart you would be in the diet section learning how to eat.And dont tell me you eat 6000 cals a day.Beacuse I heard that before.
    New faces, same old sorry excuses.

Zodiac82 is offline AR's Scrapple Lover
    Quote Originally Posted by songdog View Post
    yep was gonna say at 6'2 he should weigh more than that....but hey if they won't listen not much else u can do

-Release the Kracken!!!-

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information