Lunk1 is offline aka "JOB"

How did you do it??

This is in no way an attempt to fish!

How did you end up with you best/current source?

I was just thinking while watching the Pack beat the 49's , how I had gotten to this point. My first source was a popular web site that has been highly controversial over the years on many sites. I was on Craigslist buying some banned prohormones from a kid in Cali. He pointed out the site to me and after much deliberation I placed my test/tren order. I was very uncomfortable with the whole process and stayed in contact with the Craigslist kid. During that year he started using a local source and agreed to sell me stuff from his source. I did this twice until the last time I sent him all the $ for a good cycle up front (I normally had only gotten a little at a time from him). Well you guessed it...fked me!!!!

I had gotten on this site to learn a few things during the last cycle from him and to check the validity of the gear he was selling me. I was on here venting at one point about taking it in the AAS by this kid and was contacted by someone offering to hook me up. He was later banned for selling here (I assume) but the outcome is I have had a dependable, domestic, cheap source ever since.

just curious what everyone elses transition into this has been...and bored watching football!

red_hulk is offline Member
    My cousin, who lives in ct, has a guy who ships it up from Florida, who has a friend who makes it

stpete is offline Banned
    My gym was saturated w/it. Joined at 16, had plenty of c opportunities to start but didn't till i was 27. I had made some good friends in there and i chose a fireman and a doctor to obtain cause we had talked a lot over the years. The fireman was the who told me all about it. The different compounds, injection protocol, so forth and so on. The doctor was the one he got it from. And they worked out together. We all eventually hung out together going to cook outs, bars, parties and other stuff.

Still can't believe how lucky i was to have such a great connection. Good times!!

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    I had a friend help me to get started back up.But I use to get my gear out of Mexico back in the early 80s.Hell we use to make a border run back then.

Shol'va is offline Productive Member
    Same here I get mine from a TRT guy in my gym so it comes right from a pharmacy.. Now when I branch out and go for tren I might have a problem. But I'll cross that bridge when I get there. I've posted a few pics on the past of my stash I got all watson brand C and E 5ml and 10ml bottles dosed at 200mg per ml..So I don't have any issues with severe pain and burning at the injection sites so far...Or wondering what else is in the test bottles besides test...

AXx
    AXx is offline AR's hose draggin' post whore~Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Quote Originally Posted by stpete
    My gym was saturated w/it. Joined at 16, had plenty of c opportunities to start but didn't till i was 27. I had made some good friends in there and i chose a fireman and a doctor to obtain cause we had talked a lot over the years. The fireman was the who told me all about it. The different compounds, injection protocol, so forth and so on. The doctor was the one he got it from. And they worked out together. We all eventually hung out together going to cook outs, bars, parties and other stuff.

Still can't believe how lucky i was to have such a great connection. Good times!!
    That's cause all firemen are cool, lol

Quote Originally Posted by AXx View Post
    AXx..you know why god created COPS? So Fireman could have someone to look up to

AXx
    AXx is offline AR's hose draggin' post whore~Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Quote Originally Posted by Lunk1

AXx..you know why god created COPS? So Fireman could have someone to look up to
    It's actually the other way around

They are donut dunkers and they call us hose draggers.

MuscleInk is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by AXx

It's actually the other way around

They are donut dunkers and they call us hose draggers.
    I guess it's better than being called a "flame beater".

Blue light bandit....

SEOINAGE is offline Anabolic Member
    i'm on trt, haven't found a way to get extra test yet. And live in a tiny town, only gym around is a rec center, and I'm guessing there is only one guy in town using AAS, but I'm not about to go to the pos rec center to try and bug him for a source.

Vettester is offline Banned
    Just clinical HRT for me. If I order it, they send it ...

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SEOINAGE View Post
    i'm on trt, haven't found a way to get extra test yet. And live in a tiny town, only gym around is a rec center, and I'm guessing there is only one guy in town using AAS, but I'm not about to go to the pos rec center to try and bug him for a source.
    Use less..... with a low end test results the doc may tell you to add (prescribe more). It adds up quickly.

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    i had a couple friends that did it.
    Meet my big first source in a club. In NJ NY every guy in the club was on shit. The bathroom everyone was doing other drugs. All people start talking and them bam.
    If people can't tell your on steroids then your doing them wrong

stpete is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by AXx View Post
    Yep. and it's one of the few(if not only) professions that you have more days off than on. Wish i would of known that 20 years ago!! haha...

panntastic is offline "cool as shit and knows his stuff"
    I spent £££'s getting ripped off by idiots and supposed mates then I did some heavy Internet searching and yet again wasted loads more of my hard earned on fake raw powders.

Then I came across a post by a certain banned person who used to write profiles here on another site and thought fook it send them a email.
    So I set up fake email account sent the email got a reply spent £££££'s less than my first horrible cycle of fake bd andropen 275 and got genuine gear back.

Now I buy powders get 0 sides and control my own doses and sterility.

I will never go back from home brew ever

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    go to Afghanistan like i did, then you can get what you want at the pharm, and ship home alll you wantwith your household items.

panntastic is offline "cool as shit and knows his stuff"
    Quote Originally Posted by Times Roman
    go to Afghanistan like i did, then you can get what you want at the pharm, and ship home alll you wantwith your household items.
    I hated that place where about was you in the country?

PaxJax2 is offline Female Member
    Scripts

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by PaxJax2 View Post
    Scripts
    Stop with the one liners bumping old post.

tigerspawn is offline Senior Member
    I know Pax is banned but thread is interesting. I assume that most individuals during this day and age get AAS from online. However, every gym that I have ever been to is flooded with gear. I’m surprised that there aren’t more people using. It’s sad when high school kids, in the middle of the gym, are blatantly discussing AAS.
    I love it when some guy balloons up in a few months yet claims to be natural. Then you don’t see him at the gym for a while. You run into him while he is shopping for groceries late at night and he looks like a balloon that’s lost its air. Yeah you’re not using. LOL Dude if you’re using man up and be honest.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    I really don't think anyone should be telling your about how we ended up with our sources lol

Thread Information