Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree8Likes

Thread: Where Do You Lift??

--->>405<<--- is offline Elite-AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by gbrice75 View Post
    I'm in!!! Only could find a few... my gym is pretty outdated, no frills, and beaten up - but yours has mine beat 405!
    mine likely has everyones beat!
    Quote Originally Posted by JAB1 View Post
    I dont have any gym pics but had to comment. 405, nice legs in pic 4 man but get some longer shorts!! And Gbrice if thats you in the pink halter top thing I must be way behind on current workout gear!!! lol just playing guys couldnt resist
    LOL..thx man.. my shorts actually come down to the knee but i roll them up when doing legs so i can look at and admire my legs! (i aint gonna lie)
    Quote Originally Posted by austinite View Post
    [SIZE=6][B]405 caught doing leg presses!
    LOL.. considering the amount of weight i can leg press, that would require some pretty big balls (and a little tiny brain!)
    Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts View Post
    My little piece of heaven.
    good deal lovbyts! thx man.. u have 2 benches huh? this is at ur house like in basement of something?

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by --->>405<<--- View Post
    mine likely has everyones beat!
    Wana bet?

good deal lovbyts! thx man.. u have 2 benches huh? this is at ur house like in basement of something?
    No, that's an actual gym I have to pay for monthly.... Yes really. Benefits are it's at my work place, I work nights so I can go anytime and no one is there and I go during my lunch break. cough, cough.

No, that's an actual gym I have to pay for monthly.... Yes really. Benefits are it's at my work place, I work nights so I can go anytime and no one is there and I go during my lunch break. cough, cough.
    LMAO!! ok.. well i stand corrected! i like it dont get me wrong.. i know with all these guys in here we could have some interesting pics (like yours Lovbyts) which is why i started this thread.

LMAO!! ok.. well i stand corrected! i like it dont get me wrong.. i know with all these guys in here we could have some interesting pics (like yours Lovbyts) which is why i started this thread.
    Did I mention it has no heat or cooling. Not sure if you saw my post this past winter where it was 38 deg in the gym and I had to use a generator motor to warm my hands with gloves between sets because the bars were so cold for a few weeks.

Did I mention it has no heat or cooling. Not sure if you saw my post this past winter where it was 38 deg in the gym and I had to use a generator motor to warm my hands with gloves between sets because the bars were so cold for a few weeks.
    wow.. and where are u at exactly? thailand??

wow.. and where are u at exactly? thailand??
    LoL. You would think its a 3rd world country by how it looks. How about Seattle...

oatmeal69 is offline Productive Member
    24-Hour Fitness. You've seen one, you've seen them all.
    I keep my head down mostly, but each day I wait for the guy who's been sitting at a station for 10 min. not doing anything to move. (I usually go stand uncomfortably close to make sure he knows there's a line waiting.) I also find myself shaking my head at all the kooks essentially wasting time with their "workouts." The level of rudeness and discourtesy is there too, but I'd imagine that's everywhere.
    However, it's right up the street from my place, and it's $25 a month, so I deal with it.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information