Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
    skinnyhb is offline Member
    not letting this one die...

Terinox is offline The One & Only
    In the episode where Edna and Principle Skinner hook up, and lock themselves up in the school. What kind of hotdog does Skinner tie around himself and pretend they were explosives?

BigGreen is offline Anabolic Member
    Originally posted by Terinox
    In the episode where Edna and Principle Skinner hook up, and lock themselves up in the school. What kind of hotdog does Skinner tie around himself and pretend they were explosives?
    I'm going to have to guess oscar meyer since the simpsons are mysteriously full of oscar meyer references.

David B. is offline Member
    Armor hotdogs???

--dave

Originally posted by David B.

Armor hotdogs???

--dave
    I believe you are correct

In the episode in which Mr. Burns was shot by Maggie, it shows him walking through the parking lot, and he passes two individuals. Who are these two people? Hint: One is a simpsons, other u gotta get all by yourself

In the episode in which Mr. Burns was shot by Maggie, it shows him walking through the parking lot, and he passes two individuals. Who are these two people? Hint: One is a simpsons, other u gotta get all by yourself
    Lisa Simpson, and Jimbo Jones?

--dave

I believe you are correct

I misspelled "Armour."

--dave

flexgolf is offline Member
    when marge sells real estate....she has an asian coworker, what is her name??

Lisa Simpson, and Jimbo Jones?

--dave
    i thought it was jimbo jones and grampa simpson

956Vette is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Blog Entries
    Originally posted by flexgolf
    when marge sells real estate....she has an asian coworker, what is her name??
    I think it was "Cookie", and shes #1 on the west side!

flexgolf is offline Member
    hahahaha u got it vette...i love that episode. my favorite character is gill. they took away one of his cubical walls, and he says "you cant take this one i brought it from home"

Originally posted by 956Vette

I think it was "Cookie", and shes #1 on the west side!
    Yeah, Cookie Kwan.

--dave

Originally posted by skinnyhb

I wasn't sure, hence the question mark...

--dave

ah yes, the ol' question mark of uncertainty.

You are all wrong, it was actually Marge Simpsons and Jimbo Jones, nice try though

In the episode in which Grampa Simpson tells Bart about the army gang he was part of (I think it was called Hell Fish or something). There was a treasure, worth lots of money, which Bart helps his grandpa go after, and Mr. Burns tries to stop them...

1. What was the treasure? As in what were the items.

2. Which country did the treasure originally belong too, and therefore was being returned to.

3. What kind of car was this "person" driving, who was there to pick up the found treasure?

Kinda tuff, but if you are a true fan, you should get these questions, all of them

1. Priceless paintings
    2. The German aristocracy
    3. Mercedes ("hey, watch the cd changer, yeah?....hey fun boys, why don't you get a room, yeah??" cue disco music)

JDawg1536 is offline "Rock" of Love ;)
    Nice job BG, you beat me to it. Nobody answered mine.

In the episode where Bart hatches the lizards thinking they were birds, what did he name them?

You are all wrong, it was actually Marge Simpsons and Jimbo Jones, nice try though

In the episode in which Grampa Simpson tells Bart about the army gang he was part of (I think it was called Hell Fish or something). There was a treasure, worth lots of money, which Bart helps his grandpa go after, and Mr. Burns tries to stop them...

1. What was the treasure? As in what were the items.

2. Which country did the treasure originally belong too, and therefore was being returned to.

3. What kind of car was this "person" driving, who was there to pick up the found treasure?

Kinda tuff, but if you are a true fan, you should get these questions, all of them
    I already asked a question about this episode, way upthread, which has so far been ignored...

--dave

I already asked a question about this episode, way upthread, which has so far been ignored...

--dave
    Yeah, I remember that, but didn't answer it because i didn't know anyone besides Ox or Mr. Burns off the top of my head (i thought you asked for members of the hellfish?)

hopefully this is an easy one for the true fan. address of the simpson house? including state.
    742 Evergreen Terrace, Springfield, ??

Has the state seriously been revealed? Cuz i'm clueless and thought it was impossible to tell for sure.

Originally posted by BigGreen

742 Evergreen Terrace, Springfield, ??

Has the state seriously been revealed? Cuz i'm clueless and thought it was impossible to tell for sure.
    They have always avoided revealing the state, and I don't think it has been revealed, not fully.

Bulldog5.0 is offline Junior Member
    Here's a couple of easy ones-

1. In the "Plow King" episode, who is Barney's celebrity endorser (who sings in his commercial)?
    2. Who is reading the Bible on tape as Homer goes to bed in the episode where he thinks he ate poison fish?
    3. After the house burns down in the episode where Homer makes up his own religion, what expensive items does he tell the insurance agent have perished?
    4. In the episode noted in #3, what delays the volunteer firefighters, and what does Apu say about it?

Loving this thread. Glad to see there are some other Simpson geeks in here. Anyone know when season 3 is coming out on DVD?

Originally posted by Bulldog5.0

1. In the "Plow King" episode, who is Barney's celebrity endorser (who sings in his commercial)?
    2. Who is reading the Bible on tape as Homer goes to bed in the episode where he thinks he ate poison fish?
    3. After the house burns down in the episode where Homer makes up his own religion, what expensive items does he tell the insurance agent have perished?
    4. In the episode noted in #3, what delays the volunteer firefighters, and what does Apu say about it?

1: Linda Ronstadt. Too easy.
    2: Larry King
    3: ?
    4: ?

--dave

UndercoverNerd is offline New Member

They have always avoided revealing the state, and I don't think it has been revealed,

The Simpson's state has not been revealed. In the Episode where they go to Rio to find Lisa's orphan friend, who she has been sending money to, he says that he tries to write back to her, but does not know the state. Lisa says that if he followed the clues he could figure it out. I have an idea, but not sure.....

Here's one: In the episode where Homer is Paul Bunyan, what does he use as a ring for "Marge"?

Originally posted by Bulldog5.0

Loving this thread. Glad to see there are some other Simpson geeks in here. Anyone know when season 3 is coming out on DVD?

The answer to #4 is they are delayed because ducks are crossing the road. I dont remember #3.

Re: They have always avoided revealing the state, and I don't think it has been revealed,

Originally posted by UndercoverNerd
    The Simpson's state has not been revealed. In the Episode where they go to Rio to find Lisa's orphan friend, who she has been sending money to, he says that he tries to write back to her, but does not know the state. Lisa says that if he followed the clues he could figure it out. I have an idea, but not sure.....

Here's one: In the episode where Homer is Paul Bunyan, what does he use as a ring for "Marge"?
    Homer uses the ring from a barrel.

Re: They have always avoided revealing the state, and I don't think it has been revealed,

Originally posted by UndercoverNerd
    Lisa says that if he followed the clues he could figure it out. I have an idea, but not sure.....

Matt Groening is from Oregon, and a lot of the characters and place names in The Simpsons refer to places in the Portland area.

--dave

UndercoverNerd is offline New Member

Matt Groening is from Oregon, and a lot of the characters and place names in The Simpsons refer to places in the Portland area.

--dave
    That was my thought as well....

in the simpsons behind the laughter spoof episode, the voice over guy says somethign about "this northern kentuckian family" i think.

Bulldog5.0 is offline Junior Member
    #3 is a Picasso and his sollection of classic cars.

Apu's quote (yells first line)"You ducks are really trying my patience! Oh but you're so cute!"

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    fill in the quote.

homer - "now run along son. A boy without mischief is like a bowling ball without _____________________ "

sin
    sin is offline Senior Member
    Originally posted by symatech
    fill in the quote.

homer - "now run along son. A boy without mischief is like a bowling ball without _____________________ "
    without a liquid center.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread Information