Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree23Likes

Thread: House Heads

DCI
    DCI is offline Productive Member
    Lol I think this could be one of the longest threads here with stories flying all over the place when lost in clubs lol

Hazard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Another time I was in the basement of SF..... Sitting in that side room with bench seating. I met some random people and was havin a great time. After about 30 minutes I noticed my friend sitting directly across from me. We both looked surprised to see eachother and I told him to meet my new friends. He said he was sitting there for an hour..... Lol. We were 10 feet from each other and too twisted to recognize it hahHa.
    Flacco and DCI like this.
    Failure is not and option..... ONLY beyond failure is - Haz

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

NOT DOING SOURCE CHECKS......

Ok I'm done for now

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

Zodiac82 is offline AR's Scrapple Lover
    lol

-Beast Mode-

Rwy
    Rwy is offline Productive Member
    I went into a hole at factory. I thought everyone in there was making fun of my back hair when I had my shirt off. I was hiding on the dance floor watching a farmer plant crops and started watering them right in front of my eyes.

That place was the best when you brought someone there for there first time. People just had no clue how ****ing absurd that place. Seriously if I had three wishes....health wealth and a night in soundfactory lol
    Flacco likes this.

Rwy
    Who remembers the russian tranny from factory. She was like 5 10 double d fake cans long black hair. She always wore sunglasses. She could probably fool most guys. Anyhow my friends and I had a conversation with her/him one night and she explained the process she had to go through to have her brajol removed. While we all took bumps. I mean I think back and say what they **** was I doing....lol
    Flacco likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Rwy
    Who remembers the russian tranny from factory. She was like 5 10 double d fake cans long black hair. She always wore sunglasses. She could probably fool most guys. Anyhow my friends and I had a conversation with her/him one night and she explained the process she had to go through to have her brajol removed. While we all took bumps. I mean I think back and say what they **** was I doing....lol
    Pffffft I got that beat

Upper mezzanine - pacha. Two trannys sit next to me and ask me to goto their hotel room. Now..... I'm not an asshole...... Especially while
    Twisted. I told them I'm not into that..... I have a gf..... Etc. so they respond...... "you don't have to touch us. We'll do everything to you....." that's when I stood up..... An said "I told you I'm not into trannys and I'm not gay but I'll tell you this...... You're the hottest trannies I've every seen here lmao" Hahahaha

I like goin out and havin a good time. Idc who you are or what youre into. I'll talk to anyone......
    Flacco likes this.

- Knockout_Power

Quote Originally Posted by Hazard View Post

Pffffft I got that beat

Upper mezzanine - pacha. Two trannys sit next to me and ask me to goto their hotel room. Now..... I'm not an asshole...... Especially while
    Twisted. I told them I'm not into that..... I have a gf..... Etc. so they respond...... "you don't have to touch us. We'll do everything to you....." that's when I stood up..... An said "I told you I'm not into trannys and I'm not gay but I'll tell you this...... You're the hottest trannies I've every seen here lmao" Hahahaha

I like goin out and havin a good time. Idc who you are or what youre into. I'll talk to anyone......
    lol thats epic...question though Haz..did u actually SAY "lmao"

-Beast Mode-

Quote Originally Posted by cancer82

lol thats epic...question though Haz..did u actually SAY "lmao"

-Beast Mode-
    Lol more like I laughed after

- Knockout_Power

Rwy
    Pffffft I got that beat

There were so many out of towners that got fooled in there. I mean the thought was if you even had to question it to pass up. I mean some of them in there you just didnt know and then there were the obviosu ones.

Flacco is offline Member
    I'm always stepping on top of water bottles that people throw on the ground. In my mind, I think I'm stepping on peoples feet. I'll literally spin around in circles 2 or 3 times in a row apologizing to everyone around me for stepping on their feet lol. I'm like "Oh... sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry ,sorry, sorry." The more I turn and apologize the more feet I think I'm stepping on. LOL

Is it true that Factory had its own ambulance?

Anybody have any of the TEMPTS CDs?
    Last edited by Flacco; 07-24-2013 at 02:35 AM.

Rwy
    Yes there was a room that people were put in if they were just so ****ing gone. That was when people started messing with G and Tina. I saw a video of people in there. It was disgusting.

Quote Originally Posted by Flacco
    I'm always stepping on top of water bottles that people throw on the ground. In my mind, I think I'm stepping on peoples feet. I'll literally spin around in circles 2 or 3 times in a row apologizing to everyone around me for stepping on their feet lol. I'm like "Oh... sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry ,sorry, sorry." The more I turn and apologize the more feet I think I'm stepping on. LOL

Is it true that Factory had its own ambulance?

Anybody have any of the TEMPTS CDs?
    Ahahahahahahaha that's me to to the T! Not with water bottles but when I walk through the crowd and bump into ppl lol

- Knockout_Power

I uses to have a tempts cd...... Long time ago

- Knockout_Power

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    I went to Fatory on my B-day, didnt know it was S+M night....enough said .
    Flacco likes this.

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

Last edited by Hazard; 07-24-2013 at 01:22 PM.
    Flacco likes this.

- Knockout_Power

Quote Originally Posted by BG
    I went to Fatory on my B-day, didnt know it was S+M night....enough said .
    I went to that when the changd to pacha. Had a tranny walk by, wipe my back in passing, and when I turned to see what happened - it licked the sweat on His/her hand

- Knockout_Power

I went to that when the changd to pacha. Had a tranny walk by, wipe my back in passing, and when I turned to see what happened - it licked the sweat on His/her hand
    lmfao

DCI
    I think I got sick. Had something similar happen to me years ago but thankfully wasn't a tranny

Live tomorrowland:

Last edited by Sgt. Hartman; 07-28-2013 at 02:06 PM.

Sign by Danasoft - Get Your Sign

crazy mike is offline Banned for repping Dangerous Substances
    OK...Now I know 62 is way old.... , just very old ...crazy mike

Rwy
    HAZ & BG- Not sure if you guys ever saw these. They were both about Sound Factory. A little on the cheesey side but a couple of cool scenes.

MTV TRUE LIFE - I'M A CLUBBER (2003) - YouTube

Sound Factory NYC Documentary - Video Dailymotion

Rwy
    Where is this Sarge?

Quote Originally Posted by Sgt. Hartman View Post
    Live tomorrowland:

DCI
    It's in europe somewere, few friends have been there said it was crazy

Flacco is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Rwy View Post
    HAZ & BG- Not sure if you guys ever saw these. They were both about Sound Factory. A little on the cheesey side but a couple of cool scenes.

My ex is right in the beginning of the Jonathan Peters Birthday Tribute video. Not to brag. And it wasn't Paris

Tomorrowland is in Belgium I believe. I heard its really hard to get tix, but I'm sure you can if you got the dough. I know it sells out fast though.

DCI
    That and spa franchomps is the two only good things in belgium the rest of the place is a grey dreary place
    Flacco likes this.

BG
    Lmao see the gas prices ?

Quote Originally Posted by Rwy View Post

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

BG
    Quote Originally Posted by DCI View Post
    That and spa franchomps is the two only good things in belgium the rest of the place is a grey dreary place
    How about waffles?? They got to be good !

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information