RajaSultan is offline Associate Member

What did u use for your first cycle

What did u use for ur first cycle and how many bottles of each of that aas did u buy to last you for 12 weeks

Gaspaco is offline "The Italian Stallion"
    SUSTANON 250(ORGANON) from Pharmacy

24amps

Java Man is offline Known Troll
    Didn't buy.for just 12 weeks. I went to Mexico and bought as much as I could get. Sostenon 250, primoteston, and Sten.

That was my first cycle. I was scared to run more than 250mg per week. As I got more nads, I went up to 500 every 10 days and added 2ml Sten to each shot.

This was 1993 I think. Those dosages are tiny but I actually gained and kept about 20lbs. I was hooked from that point. I never went over 750mg per week until About 5 yrs and 6 cycles later. 500 just want cutting it anymore.

7th cycle was 1 - 1.5g test c and e, and primobolan . That got me.over 200lbs and fairly ripped. Then I quit AAS and went natty for a few yrs. Maintained 205. I quit lifting in 2003 completely and let my diet go to hell. Got fat.

8th cycle beginning of this year. Tren , dbol , test. Went from 245@35% down to my current 222@14%.

I forgot but I also ran pharmacy A50's on my 2nd cycle. Syntex, 150mg ed 50 x3. Got a lot of bloat and strong as fvck. Strength stayed with me, bloat did not. Lucky I didn't f my liver up because I was partying a lot back then.

PurpleOnes is offline Associate Member
    I'm not sure if this is allowed to ask but you can pm me this. What is price range for a beginner cycle just wanting to know for future?

Quote Originally Posted by PurpleOnes View Post
    I'm not sure if this is allowed to ask but you can pm me this. What is price range for a beginner cycle just wanting to know for future?
    i made a thread about this question earlier, it's against the rules for some reason. i mean i am just asking the price not where to buy ... it's just too strict man.

Quote Originally Posted by Java Man View Post
    Didn't buy.for just 12 weeks. I went to Mexico and bought as much as I could get. Sostenon 250, primoteston, and Sten.

That was my first cycle. I was scared to run more than 250mg per week. As I got more nads, I went up to 500 every 10 days and added 2ml Sten to each shot.

This was 1993 I think. Those dosages are tiny but I actually gained and kept about 20lbs. I was hooked from that point. I never went over 750mg per week until About 5 yrs and 6 cycles later. 500 just want cutting it anymore.

7th cycle was 1 - 1.5g test c and e, and primobolan . That got me.over 200lbs and fairly ripped. Then I quit AAS and went natty for a few yrs. Maintained 205. I quit lifting in 2003 completely and let my diet go to hell. Got fat.

8th cycle beginning of this year. Tren, dbol, test. Went from 245@35% down to my current 222@14%.
    i thought 3 cycles makes a person ripped?? why have you done so many?

PurpleOnes is offline Associate Member
    I'm not even asking the for a price but rather price range for example 500-1000.

Personally I just want to know how much money does it take.

I'm in only 20-years old and not planning to use any before I'm 25.

kronik420 is offline Anabolic Member
    OP, in the 9 months or so that you have been here, have you made any gains?? strength? size? weight?

Honkey_Kong is offline Superbowl XLIX Champs!
    Quote Originally Posted by RajaSultan View Post
    i made a thread about this question earlier, it's against the rules for some reason. i mean i am just asking the price not where to buy ... it's just too strict man.
    It's against the rules to discuss prices, because it's makes it easy for a scammer to spot their prey and rip them off. It's really for your protection. Besides this is a place for general information on AAS, it's not a store and it's not a place for dealers to peddle their wares.

You should probably ignore any PMs you get from people offering you deals.

Quote Originally Posted by kronik420 View Post
    OP, in the 9 months or so that you have been here, have you made any gains?? strength? size? weight?
    i did make alot after learning about dieting. you're probably trying to poke fun at me just like many others on this forum but seriously i did get something and its better then nothing.
    making superior gains at home is impossible that's why i will probably join a gym later and then get more gains and i am cutting now. so will post when i get the lower abs which i never ever ever ever had.(srs)

boz
    boz is offline R.I.P. T-Gunz Gone but, Never Forgotten.
    Test cyp at 400mg a week. I only bought 2 vials which last me 10 weeks, usually u would need 3 vials for a 12 week cycle imo.

kronik420 is offline Anabolic Member
    i did make alot after learning about dieting. you're probably trying to poke fun at me just like many others on this forum but seriously i did get something and its better then nothing.
    making superior gains at home is impossible that's why i will probably join a gym later and then get more gains and i am cutting now. so will post when i get the lower abs which i never ever ever ever had.(srs)
    not making fun, just trying to paint a picture that AAS will not do anything for you if you can't make gains without AAS..

lots of people have home gyms... it's not impossible...

Juced_porkchop is offline Knowledgeable Member
    What did u use for ur first cycle and how many bottles of each of that aas did u buy to last you for 12 weeks
    what I did first i do not rec. it was deca from my doc (after car accident) for 10 weeks at 200mg ew. no libido sides and i did gain/heal. but i would not rec it without test and would bump it to 12 weeks atleast.

Juced_porkchop is offline Knowledgeable Member
    not making fun, just trying to paint a picture that AAS will not do anything for you if you can't make gains without AAS..

i workout at home and have gained like 40lb in last 5 years + lost fat.... not impossible... * i was out of shapw before this so gains came a bit quicker the first year*

Hazard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Juced_porkchop

i workout at home and have gained like 40lb in last 5 years + lost fat.... not impossible... * i was out of shapw before this so gains came a bit quicker the first year*
    Same here.... I went from 175 to 240 or so at home. Both natty and cycling. Joined a gym for more versatility and got up as high as 255
    Failure is not and option..... ONLY beyond failure is - Haz

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

NOT DOING SOURCE CHECKS......

i thought 3 cycles makes a person ripped?? why have you done so many?
    I'm sorry. Come again? Did I misread that or did you just say that 3 cycles should make one look like Mr. Olympia?

home gym with 1 dumbbell only of 30kg .... lulz bad gains man.. even if i ever use AAS i will use it when i am in the gym not at home.

Quote Originally Posted by Java Man View Post
    I'm sorry. Come again? Did I misread that or did you just say that 3 cycles should make one look like Mr. Olympia?
    not olympia.. ripped as in beach body or fitness model body

Thread Information