Biohazard74 is offline Associate Member

Bipolars and steroids

Anyone have any input or experience with people with this? Yourself or someone you know? I've been diagnosed as being bipolar recently (5 days ago)although I kind of suspected I've had it from years ago. I've been on a cycle for about 5 weeks almost and imo its helped me with my mood swings. Maybe because i am very focused on the task at hand. I don't know. I just kind of freaked out when I was actually told I was BP. I've done 2 cycles before this one years ago but don't really remember if I had any difference in my moods as its been a while. Any input is great. Thanks

JAB1 is offline Member
    I wont be much help here but for what its worth....my old roommate was bipolar, and did a couple cycles. His dad was a pharmacist and he was on a ton of meds as well. Cant remember all but I think lithium, claudapin, etc. He was no wear ready to cycle,kind of a abercrombe model type dude. Lean and the girls liked him but not big or consistant in the gym. He would do some half assed cycles and blow up a bit for a while in the arms and chest. Biggest thing I noticed was he was very off and on with everything. one day he is starting a new company. Nest day on to something else. Same with lifting and cycles. Balls out for a month then nothing for months. Id say try to stay consistant as that seemed to be his challenge in all aspects....

crazy mike is offline Banned for repping Dangerous Substances
    Hello, my name is crazy mike, I am 62 and have been BI-Polar my whole life. Of course back in the old days they had different names and a different view. SO manic- depressive it was called

So anyway I have been on meds for 35 yrs. I've been in and out of hospitals , crisis centers and once the state hospital. I've been to jail a few times.

Right off to get to know me , go read my interview back in the lounge where the interviews are. I've been doing cycles back as early as 81' and have been cycling for the last 10 months.

Now I know that they are diagnosing many people these day because it a box to put the in and give the meds to keep them under wraps.

I could tell you a lot. But how old are you and I would have to speak to you in PM to get to know what's up with you and your situation. \

SO YES I AM ONE TO TALK TO . ...crazy mike

If you just want to stay up/aboard here you can ask me your concerns and questions and I will and can answer them , most probably.

I'm also a past drug n alcohol addict. Clean after 46 years only 1 year and 10 months. Hey almost two years. There ya go. ...crazy mike

PS: once you understand Bipolar, and I mean read up and get educated, you yourself , if honest, will know if you are or not. Also once your family and friends get educated, not bro-science laymen version, they and yourself will know for sure. Fvck the Doctors , they lust label so they think they know. ...cm
    Last edited by crazy mike; 09-06-2013 at 09:27 AM.

Thanks for the input guys. Crazy Mike I will PM you as soon as I have a good minute to write a few things about myself.

Quote Originally Posted by Biohazard74 View Post
    Thanks for the input guys. Crazy Mike I will PM you as soon as I have a good minute to write a few things about myself.
    Very cool man. We can talk better and question and answer better. I can be a worked of knowledge on the Bi-Polar subject. Years of reading and living it! Take your time. I'll be in and out today. I'm on here EVERYDAY/NIGHT !!! ...crazy mike

Ginger84 is offline Junior Member
    Yeah I've been working for the state prisons mental health units, counseling agencies etc. currently doing social work/case management and residential work in a facility for people with severe mental health issues and substance abuse. So I have some experience , nothing compared to crazy since that's real personal stuff. Also nice job crazy for overcoming so much. Cheers

--->>405<<--- is offline Elite-AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Ginger84 View Post
    Yeah I've been working for the state prisons mental health units, counseling agencies etc. currently doing social work/case management and residential work in a facility for people with severe mental health issues and substance abuse. So I have some experience , nothing compared to crazy since that's real personal stuff. Also nice job crazy for overcoming so much. Cheers
    is that ted bundy in ur avi???
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Bipolars and steroids-ted.jpg  

I wonder if Ted was BiPolar?

--->>405<<--- is offline Elite-AR-Hall of Famer
    Ted's dead man.... Ted's dead..

I'm sorry I mean, I wonder if Ted "WAS" bipolar?

Ginger84 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by --->>405<<---

is that ted bundy in ur avi???
    Indeed it is haha

Thread Information