Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree25Likes

Thread: Where should I do my injections? (can NOT do it at home)

Projectswole44 is offline Junior Member
    Seriously you really need to man up. My girl didn't want me doing it but I told her I was. I make the money and provide for my family and I make my decisions for myslelf at the end of the day. If doing gear means that much to you then talk to her about it. Show her the movie bigger faster stronger and fill her in on the facts. That juice isn't as bad as the media and your local idiot thinks it is. If she's still not down then you have to break up with her and go do juice or not do it and stay with her. Sneaking around on roids will not end well. I know the first thing my girl would say is why the **** are your balls so small and when you shoot loads on my face about a quarter of the amount of jizz is coming out! Lol. Good luck bro.

Psaletta is offline Member
    don't worry about HCG because it sounds like your nuts have already shrunk far beyond repair![/QUOTE]

blahahaha

deejay214 is offline Junior Member
    You should tell her. You are gonna get married soon and also why do want to hide it? You're not doing cocaine or somethin, you make it sound like that, gettin busted n all. It's not bad as long as you know what you are doing and if you do it properly. Tell her that and show her all the good things about it, she'll understand. Show her that documentary, bigger faster stronger.

Shol'va is offline Productive Member
    Steroids Are Bad Mkay?

EasyDoesIt is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Projectswole44 View Post
    We need a like button
    There is one, it's in the bottom right corner of every post.

Mp859 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Shol'va
    Steroids Are Bad Mkay?
    I'd let her touch it

Cuz
    Cuz is online now VET
    Quote Originally Posted by Mp859 View Post
    I'd let her touch it
    WHy ????

Quote Originally Posted by chadcuz1985

WHy ????
    Zero standards.

As long as there is nothing extra between the legs.

Hazard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    I hid it for years by telling shots can only be taken in the glutes - then I'd pin everything else. My parents lived nearby so I'd pin there lol.

After I split with her I said the next one will accept it or leave. She accepts it :-)
    Failure is not and option..... ONLY beyond failure is - Haz

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

NOT DOING SOURCE CHECKS......

Hazard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Also..... If she can't notice you getting bigger then you're doing it wrong. I told mine it was the prohormones and they're legal so she could suck it lol
    Failure is not and option..... ONLY beyond failure is - Haz

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

NOT DOING SOURCE CHECKS......

EasyDoesIt is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by chadcuz1985 View Post
    WHy ????
    Why is right, if you cropped only the head, you would say "MALE".

Megalodon6 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mp859 View Post
    Zero standards.

As long as there is nothing extra between the legs.
    Come on man lol

Quote Originally Posted by Megalodon6

Come on man lol
    You guys are just to critical.

I'm just playing. That sh!tt is foul.

JD250 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Put all your gear in a ziplock bag and shove it up your ass, as long as she doesn't finger your a hole she will never find it. 2 times a week you tell her you gotta go drop a duece then you go shit it all out, pin yourself, shove it all back in your A hole, spray some air freshener for added believability and go on your merry way. Whats so hard about that? Amateurs!

Quote Originally Posted by JD250
    Put all your gear in a ziplock bag and shove it up your ass, as long as she doesn't finger your a hole she will never find it. 2 times a week you tell her you gotta go drop a duece then you go shit it all out, pin yourself, shove it all back in your A hole, spray some air freshener for added believability and go on your merry way. Whats so hard about that? Amateurs!
    Isn't that what everyone does?

AverageGymRat is offline New Member
    Sooooo.... I maned up. We watched Bigger, Faster, Stronger together and had a long talk. I printed out some articles and we agreed that as long as I have a blood work done and I will stay supervised by a doctor during the cycle, she is fine with that. I was actually kind of surprised. Now I gotta get some HCG to grow my balls back haha. I feel kind of embarrassed since you commented negatively about my "manliness" but I also have to thank you because if it weren't for you, I would probably keep hiding it forever.

deejay214 is offline Junior Member
    dude congrats, that's awesome

Honkey_Kong is offline Superbowl XLIX Champs!
    Quote Originally Posted by AverageGymRat View Post
    Sooooo.... I maned up. We watched Bigger, Faster, Stronger together and had a long talk. I printed out some articles and we agreed that as long as I have a blood work done and I will stay supervised by a doctor during the cycle, she is fine with that. I was actually kind of surprised. Now I gotta get some HCG to grow my balls back haha. I feel kind of embarrassed since you commented negatively about my "manliness" but I also have to thank you because if it weren't for you, I would probably keep hiding it forever.

I hope you understand that if you and her have a bad breakup, this whole thing can blow up in your face if she brings it up in family court. It's one of the things you need to consider and judge the value of the risk BEFORE you do your first pin. In fact, you should've considered this BEFORE you even bought any gear or supplies at all.

If she decides to cut you out of your kid's life, what do you think the judge will do when she announces that you inject illegal steroids in to yourself and you're sitting there with an extra 20-50lbs of lean muscle? Think the judge will give you joint custody? Think again. And don't be thinking that your relationship is going to last forever or something silly like that. Everybody who has ever got married thought they'd never get divorced. It happens.

Mind you, I wasn't advocating lying to your girlfriend and doing gear behind her back. I am only saying you need to assess the risk and decide if bigger muscles are worth the risk of the negative consequences from the gear. And there is a lot more that can go wrong than just losing custody of your kid too.
    lovbyts and evander87 like this.

tarmyg is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    I keep no secrets for my wife because I find it easier to live that way, simple as that!

Thanks
    ~T

"I stay mostly by myself, but it's OK, they know me here"
    Follow my personal story here: Anabolic Steroids - Steroid.com Forums - An honest journey - Blogs

Quote Originally Posted by tarmyg View Post
    I keep no secrets for my wife because I find it easier to live that way, simple as that!

Thanks
    ~T

"I stay mostly by myself, but it's OK, they know me here"
    Follow my personal story here: Anabolic Steroids - Steroid.com Forums - An honest journey - Blogs
    I absolutely agree with you there. There should be absolutely no secrets from your wife and vice versa.

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries
    Taco bell bathrooms are pretty clean. Plus you can eat a burrito while your injecting.
    lovbyts likes this.
    Realist: A person who sees things as they truly are. A practical person. The pessimist complains about the wind; The optimist expects it to change; The realist adjusts the sails. — William Arthur Ward

Quote Originally Posted by DSM4Life View Post
    Taco bell bathrooms are pretty clean. Plus you can eat a burrito while your injecting.
    They got those Doritos pink tacos there too.

BBTrevor is offline Junior Member
    Guess im lucky my girlfriends have wanted to watch me inject and some have even helped, its no secret to anyone who knows me or is around me that I juice so thats my story just about..but when not at home I have always just injected in the bathroom stall of the gym no big deal, never had to go out of my way to a fast food joint or anything thankfully.

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Honkey_Kong View Post
    They got those Doritos pink tacos there too.
    My days of eating pink tacos are over.
    Realist: A person who sees things as they truly are. A practical person. The pessimist complains about the wind; The optimist expects it to change; The realist adjusts the sails. — William Arthur Ward

Bevsta123 is offline Member
    good to hear it works out for ya OP, thankfully i dont have to ever explain anything to my missz. she understands everything and isnt fussed with what i do to a extent because she knows im not an idiot that would do stuff that would be detrimental to my health which is why shes such a keeper aha!

ruiner_ is offline New Member
    I'd be honest and tell her that you want to do it. She is probably going to find out anyhow.

lovbyts is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ruiner_ View Post
    I'd be honest and tell her that you want to do it. She is probably going to find out anyhow.
    How did I know this post was bumped by a Newbie??? Oh yeah, because Newbies like to bump worthless post without reading past the first message. If they/YOU did you would realize this was all figured out and taken care of 2 months ago.

Thanks for your contribution.
    diesel101 likes this.

adrenaline99 is offline Associate Member
    epic thread. I vote for taco bell!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information