Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree14Likes

Thread: how do I get over my ex girlfriend?

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries
    Go buy a new fleshlight.
    Realist: A person who sees things as they truly are. A practical person. The pessimist complains about the wind; The optimist expects it to change; The realist adjusts the sails. — William Arthur Ward

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    All things happen in time bro.But quit going down memory lane.Stay busy and think positive.Clear your mind and your ass will follow!

Anonona is offline Junior Member
    Block all comms and way of viewing her. Purge her from your house and life (No photos).

Next....

STOP THINKING ABOUT HER! Remind yourself of why it didn't work. All the shit bits. Write it down. Add to the list. Read it when you are feeling like it was all peachy.

Further than that, see a clinical psychologist for cognitive behavioural therapy.

Closure is a myth. Acceptance is the place you should be trying to reach, whatever that means for you, you should be able to reach it without talking to her.

DontTaseMeBro is offline Member
    we've all been there; and it sucks. My ex actually married some douchebag she hardly knew less than 6 weeks after we split up, kinda forcing me to move on. I had to just avoid her (kind of hard in a town of less than 2,000 people). Of course, that marriage turned into a train wreck and we ended up back together just about the time i figured it would never happen. we ultimately got married. Point being that if you move on and try to make the best of it, you never know what will happen.

...and stay off the damn facebook/twitter/instagram. checking up on her is creepy and posting sob stories every day makes you look desperate. my wife said that the fact i avoided her and seemed to have moved on actually kept her interested. stay busy and use the time to find something new and exciting.

Black is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mockery
    just go on plenty of fish and meet multiple girls to bang and maybe find love.
    I thought you were telling him to eat a lot of fish.

RaginCajun is offline Pissing Excellence!
    Quote Originally Posted by Dante Diamond View Post
    I thought you were telling him to eat a lot of fish.
    i like fish!

DAAS is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DontTaseMeBro View Post
    we've all been there; and it sucks. My ex actually married some douchebag she hardly knew less than 6 weeks after we split up, kinda forcing me to move on. I had to just avoid her (kind of hard in a town of less than 2,000 people). Of course, that marriage turned into a train wreck and we ended up back together just about the time i figured it would never happen. we ultimately got married. Point being that if you move on and try to make the best of it, you never know what will happen.

...and stay off the damn facebook/twitter/instagram. checking up on her is creepy and posting sob stories every day makes you look desperate. my wife said that the fact i avoided her and seemed to have moved on actually kept her interested. stay busy and use the time to find something new and exciting.
    hoping for this scenario. But i realize that I shouldn't say one word to her until I am far better than what I was when we broke up. But when I reach that ill probably attract something new that Ill give a chance.

trikydik is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries

Fcastle357 is offline Senior Member
    Damn man. Still posting about your ex.... Every few weeks... Time to move on.

Cuz
    Cuz is offline VET
    Quote Originally Posted by mockery View Post
    how do you guys find time to have a relationship ? i train 7 days a week with am/pm splits. with a 3hour nap every day and 9 hours of sleep at night.

blowing your load makes your testosterone serum levels go down and ruins gains. hardly worth it for 2 mins of back breaking work.
    are you an ifbb pro by any chance?

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Okay it looks like you're really having a hard time about this so I'll tell you what I'll do for you.

First off you need to post a picture of her for me to see.

Second if I like what I see and you can PM me her address and I will go to her take her out f*** the s*** out of her for 2 or 3 days and I promise you when I'm done you will want nothing to do with her again. Understand ?

I would not do this for just anyone but I'm willing to do this for you.
    Last edited by lovbyts; 12-28-2013 at 08:07 PM.
    David LoPan likes this.

Black is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 00ragincajun00
    i like fish!
    Me too. I just wish I could cook it better.

MuscleInk is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image-2025274413.jpg 
Views:	506 
Size:	325.9 KB 
ID:	147299

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information