Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree11Likes

Thread: I could never date someone that doesn't lift/do physical exercise regularly.

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jay94 View Post
    Well, for starters, I'm a pretty superficial person myself. I tend to judge both myself and literally everyone around me based on their physical appearance and how much they seem to care about living healthy (eating clean/doing physical exercise). Also, someone who is dedicated to changing their body and living a healthy lifestyle cannot be THAT superficial.
    so can I ask the dumb question?

a woman's mind means nothing?

she's just a T&A vessel, a receptacle for your semen?

See, I come from a different path in life.

I was one of those smart kids that were wildly unpopular back in school.

And so I found it engaging when a girl/lady could keep up with me intellectually.

You know, I actually have a tattoo based on my belief. It's called the Trinity.

It's a Celtic philosophy, and it's based on Mind/Body/Soul.

For me, I look for all three in a lady. A good balance is ideal.

What good is it if she has a great body, but has the mind of a twit, and no soul?

jay94 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Times Roman View Post
    so can I ask the dumb question?

a woman's mind means nothing?

she's just a T&A vessel, a receptacle for your semen?

See, I come from a different path in life.

I was one of those smart kids that were wildly unpopular back in school.

And so I found it engaging when a girl/lady could keep up with me intellectually.

You know, I actually have a tattoo based on my belief. It's called the Trinity.

It's a Celtic philosophy, and it's based on Mind/Body/Soul.

For me, I look for all three in a lady. A good balance is ideal.

What good is it if she has a great body, but has the mind of a twit, and no soul?
    You know, it's funny that you're saying this because I also had popularity issues as a kid. I was someone pretty intellectual, I used to enjoy reading about a lot of things and writting, I was fascinated by history, science, mathematics, astronomy, etc.. I also spent a lot of time playing video games. But I was also pretty unhappy in my own skin... I hated the way I looked, and I was constantly displeased by how society treated me because of my physical appearance. So growing up I became obsessed with physical appearance, and I developped this belief that looking good was the only way I would ever succeed in life. At least that's what I theorised, looking back at my life. I'm still interested in all the things that I was once, but these days physical appearance plays such a huge role to me that there's little room left for all the rest in my mind.

Hazard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by jay94

You know, it's funny that you're saying this because I also had popularity issues as a kid. I was someone pretty intellectual, I used to enjoy reading about a lot of things and writting, I was fascinated by history, science, mathematics, astronomy, etc.. I also spent a lot of time playing video games. But I was also pretty unhappy in my own skin... I hated the way I looked, and I was constantly displeased by how society treated me because of my physical appearance. So growing up I became obsessed with physical appearance, and I developped this belief that looking good was the only way I would ever succeed in life. At least that's what I theorised, looking back at my life. I'm still interested in all the things that I was once, but these days physical appearance plays such a huge role to me that there's little room left for all the rest in my mind.
    That'll change..... You're entitled to your own feelings and views but it'll change as u get older. I saw body imagine as something that EVERYONE must care about. You realize that most people really don't care if you're the "big guy" and the ones that do are other "semi-big guys"

Life is too short..... But make the best of it while you can
    Failure is not and option..... ONLY beyond failure is - Haz

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

NOT DOING SOURCE CHECKS......

thegodfather is offline Dulce bellum inexpertis
    Let me level with you bro....I see a little bit of myself in you when I was your age, and I'm only 7 years older. No one is going to pay you to be 'big', 'in shape," or "have a great body." Even the people who do get paid for such things, usually get paid shit money, take a decade or two off their total life expectancy, and live wildly unhealthy lifestyles. Unfortunately, there is a pervasive thinking among people dedicated to fitness that believe because they CARE about working out, eating healthy, training, etc, they are somehow entitled to riches and respect. In fact, nothing could be further from the truth, and you will find after college (if you attend), or upon entering the real world, that the vast majority of people do not give a flying f**k about working out or being jacked and tan, and that the majority of people you meet who are in very high paying jobs are average or what you'd consider out of shape. Additionally, the act of moving weights and consuming healthy foods, does not make you in any way, shape, or form empirically better than anyone on this earth (aside from perhaps rapists, robbers, and murderers).

I'm perhaps going to attempt to reign in your asinine pompous thinking a bit here, but from the grammatical composition of your posts, I would suggest that you reignite your interest into reading, mathematics, and history again. Unfortunately for you, being jacked and in shape, is not going to - - pay your mortgage, be a good father to your children, a good husband to your wife, pay your car payment, taxes, insurance, and any litany of other bills a person could possibly envisage. If you do find a female, given your present attitude and disposition, there is a higher than average probability that she will be an empty vacuous bitch who is likewise only obsessed with vanity as yourself, and is devoid of any semblance of intelligence, humility, or the ability to be a desirable wife and mother. Certainly, none of these qualities are remotely important to you now at 20, but at 25,26,27, they will hopefully start to be more important to you. As you date more and more girls in your early 20's, you should (if you're maturing properly) grow tired of empty shells who look good, but have nothing of substance to offer you.

Let me qualify my advice a bit here. I was not some uber dork in college, and still am not one. I was juicing in college, in the best shape of my life, I had a shit ton of money (from doing things I shouldn't have been doing with said juice), and slammed over 60 girls while in college. At the risk of sounding cliched, I've "been there, and done that," and I can tell you with confidence, your priorities are ass backwards kid. So my sincere recommendation to you is to date as much as you can, but to put some time aside for some serious introspection and self-inventory, and consider the 'kind of MAN you want to be.' Good luck bro....

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by thegodfather View Post

I'm perhaps going to attempt to reign in your asinine pompous thinking a bit here, but from the grammatical composition of your posts, I would suggest that you reignite your interest into reading, mathematics, and history again. Unfortunately for you, being jacked and in shape, is not going to - - pay your mortgage, be a good father to your children, a good husband to your wife, pay your car payment, taxes, insurance, and any litany of other bills a person could possibly envisage. If you do find a female, given your present attitude and disposition, there is a higher than average probability that she will be an empty vacuous bitch who is likewise only obsessed with vanity as yourself, and is devoid of any semblance of intelligence, humility, or the ability to be a desirable wife and mother. Certainly, none of these qualities are remotely important to you now at 20, but at 25,26,27, they will hopefully start to be more important to you. As you date more and more girls in your early 20's, you should (if you're maturing properly) grow tired of empty shells who look good, but have nothing of substance to offer you.
    And this is another reason why we push for people to wait until they are at least 25 before using aas because there is a LOT that changes (not just your hpta) between 20 and 25.

jay94 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by thegodfather View Post
    Let me level with you bro....I see a little bit of myself in you when I was your age, and I'm only 7 years older. No one is going to pay you to be 'big', 'in shape," or "have a great body." Even the people who do get paid for such things, usually get paid shit money, take a decade or two off their total life expectancy, and live wildly unhealthy lifestyles. Unfortunately, there is a pervasive thinking among people dedicated to fitness that believe because they CARE about working out, eating healthy, training, etc, they are somehow entitled to riches and respect. In fact, nothing could be further from the truth, and you will find after college (if you attend), or upon entering the real world, that the vast majority of people do not give a flying f**k about working out or being jacked and tan, and that the majority of people you meet who are in very high paying jobs are average or what you'd consider out of shape. Additionally, the act of moving weights and consuming healthy foods, does not make you in any way, shape, or form empirically better than anyone on this earth (aside from perhaps rapists, robbers, and murderers).

Let me qualify my advice a bit here. I was not some uber dork in college, and still am not one. I was juicing in college, in the best shape of my life, I had a shit ton of money (from doing things I shouldn't have been doing with said juice), and slammed over 60 girls while in college. At the risk of sounding cliched, I've "been there, and done that," and I can tell you with confidence, your priorities are ass backwards kid. So my sincere recommendation to you is to date as much as you can, but to put some time aside for some serious introspection and self-inventory, and consider the 'kind of MAN you want to be.' Good luck bro....
    I don't seriously want an empty shell, but I want a woman who is intelligent enough to understand the importance of living a healthy lifestyle (doing cardio, lifting weights and eating well), and who also genuinely enjoys the benefits of doing so. That's all. Also, on a side note, sorry if my English is not that good, it's my third language after all (my two mother tongues are French and Dutch), and when I type really quickly, I obviously make lots of grammar, punctuation and sentence structure mistakes.

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I don't seriously want an empty shell, but I want a woman who is intelligent enough to understand the importance of living a healthy lifestyle (doing cardio, lifting weights and eating well), and who also genuinely enjoys the benefits of doing so. That's all. Also, on a side note, sorry if my English is not that good, it's my third language after all (my two mother tongues are French and Dutch), and when I type really quickly, I obviously make lots of grammar, punctuation and sentence structure mistakes.
    Considering English is not your 1st language you are doing better than most people then, even those who it is their 1st language.

Still, your views on things will change a lot over the next 5-10 years. yeah I know, I though the same thing at your age and I was 100% sure I would not change my mind. Like I said, funny how life has a way of changing it for you.

Try getting sick to the point you should have died and loosing almost 40 lbs in just over 2 weeks, all muscle of course after working out 6 days a week, 2 hrs a day for many years being a gym rat like you. After than you tend to just want to recover so you can get back into the gym once in a while and it takes years to even get close to where you were before.

After a while you start to look at things differently. What happens if you get into an accident and cant walk? Hopefully your woman will not just walk away from you. Lots of things are more important. That does not mean you should not focus on health or fitness just dont be so quick to pass someone by who does not feel exactly the same as you do about it. As long as they are still fit, not fat and overlook your many many flaws you may have a keeper, as long as she swallows of course.

DrewZ is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Times Roman View Post
    I've run into a few of those, I'm sure he will too and start to change his way of thinking...Gotta be more, a LOT more than just looks.

Remember jay94,

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    I think I went the other way. Instead of looking for acceptance, I ended up fighting against those that gave me a hard time. And in a way, if I were on the psychiatrist sofa, I would say I still am fighting those very same people, or at least what they represented.

Back then, I was bullied. I friggin hate bullies. And I step on it hard today when I see it.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information