Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree14Likes

Thread: Roman's Bitchin and Whining Corner..........

Docd187123 is offline Banned
    Had a gun pulled on me during a Memorial Day bbq and the kid who did it was 17yo. He was arrested but his friend found my ID that fell out of my pocket during the ensuing scuffle. He also knows my ex and her family and her 6yo daughter...it was their bbq. I have relatives coming from overseas some of whom were supposed to stay with me but I no longer feel safe having them over.

Sprained my intercostal muscle the other week and I keep re-aggravating it either at work, in the gym, or in my sleep. My lifts are suffering.

Trying to get back into school but financial aid denied me for God knows what reason.

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    ^school doesn't have to be expensive. PM me and I'll send you a link to a fully accredited four year university where you only pay pennies on the dollar

And about the kid pulling the gun.
    time to get a big dog for inside the house.
    time to get and learn how to use a handgun. Maybe even a small shotgun, say a 20 gauge with pheasant shot?

if you believe this kid with the gun is going to take action against you, maybe you should consider being proactive? You don't necessarily have to get your hands dirty, but get a camera, take a picture of him, get his address.....
    DCI likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Times Roman View Post
    ^school doesn't have to be expensive. PM me and I'll send you a link to a fully accredited four year university where you only pay pennies on the dollar

And about the kid pulling the gun.
    time to get a big dog for inside the house.
    time to get and learn how to use a handgun. Maybe even a small shotgun, say a 20 gauge with pheasant shot?

if you believe this kid with the gun is going to take action against you, maybe you should consider being proactive? You don't necessarily have to get your hands dirty, but get a camera, take a picture of him, get his address.....
    The problem with school is I beleive you need around 60credits from the university that's giving you the degree. I have around 80-90 credits and need 122 for the degree. As far as I know I'd have to take extra classes this way to meet that stupid 60 credit requirement. I'll check into the link regardless and appreciate your efforts TR.

My cat wouldn't agree with the dog lol. I've had dogs before but cannot have one where I'm at now. I think he's a young punk but he had ink and colors of a gang from the area. I'm not so much worried about myself, I doubt he'd do anything, but I'm more worried about the ex and her daughter. He's still in holdup so he'd have to get someone else to do his work. I'm probably being a bit paranoid but the safety of my loved ones is something that puts he fear of God in me.

Im telling you...

...get the pic and get the address!

KNOW YOUR ENEMY
    lovbyts likes this.

or you can hire out the surveillance for a few hundred dollars for the day....

....this WILL get you all the dirt.

Then you can mail copies to whomever you like. LE for instance. Or his house.

I don't like to take chances.

I thought we had a drug dealer across the street one time a few years ago. So I went in his house while he was throwing a party and went into every room, every bedroom and checked out what was going on. If he was fvcking around, I wanted to know about it.

But that's just me
    lovbyts likes this.

noon is offline Senior Member
    I found a man hanging dead as a door nail ten min into my shift last night.
    **** it all...

^what was he hanging around for?

noon is offline Senior Member
    He was sad and had no where to go

Black is offline Anabolic Member
    After the last couple posts, I don't really have anything to bitch at.
    lovbyts likes this.

davesah1 is offline Member
    well in light of these last posts, I too have something to contribute.

My calves won't grow.

But goddamn dude that's some crazy shit. I'd do what Roman says, know your enemy. Play offense and defense.
    Was he just trying to get some pocket change or was it something personal that you can think of?

Quote Originally Posted by davesah1 View Post
    well in light of these last posts, I too have something to contribute.

My calves won't grow.

But goddamn dude that's some crazy shit. I'd do what Roman says, know your enemy. Play offense and defense.
    Was he just trying to get some pocket change or was it something personal that you can think of?
    Didn't start off as personal. We allowed a group of kids to use half of one of our tables at the park. They were caught stealing some of our food. The ex, with her big mouth and Puerto Rican temper started insulting the kid. He came forward like he was going to hit her so her brother and I stepped in between and it just went downhill from there. Some other family called the cops immediately and they luckily got there in no time.

Quote Originally Posted by Docd187123 View Post
    Didn't start off as personal. We allowed a group of kids to use half of one of our tables at the park. They were caught stealing some of our food. The ex, with her big mouth and Puerto Rican temper started insulting the kid. He came forward like he was going to hit her so her brother and I stepped in between and it just went downhill from there. Some other family called the cops immediately and they luckily got there in no time.
    Was this assailant african american? lmao just had to ask
    Dude, I would be so ****ing heated over that, I have an obsessive personality when it comes to vendettas.
    honestly using no emotion and just letting it be while being cautious seems best. Most likely he's a drug a addict or has some finical troubles. I doubt he will remember you after his 25 bongs rips and what not this week.

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Black View Post
    After the last couple posts, I don't really have anything to bitch at.
    Well DAMN I dont know what post to comment on, several are fvcked up.

Wow Noon, sorry to hear you had to deal with that, never a pleasant task.

And Doc, Listen to TR. You may not be worried about yourself until after him and some punk friends do a driveby and fill your place with lead. Keep your whit's about you for the next week or two. Those guys usually have a short attention span due to so much other stuff going on in their life but dont let them take you by surprise.

Make sure the ex and daughter are safe and she is also VERY aware what might happen and does not let the daughter out of her site for even a minute. No playing out front in the open or walking even next door to the neighbors.
    Last edited by lovbyts; 06-26-2014 at 04:04 AM.

Othello is offline Member
    we were on the presidential power grid in Kabul. power outages are still constant. had to get a huge backup generator. middle east is not known for reliable power sources.
    in Baghdad we had a generator for the compound. In Lebanon I have one for the building but in Istambul it seems that power outages are not so frequent...and Asian side seems to have lost power last night for some reason.....akhhhh

Quote Originally Posted by Othello View Post
    in Baghdad we had a generator for the compound. In Lebanon I have one for the building but in Istambul it seems that power outages are not so frequent...and Asian side seems to have lost power last night for some reason.....akhhhh
    Where in lebanon were you? I'm Lebanese and have been there a few times to visit family still over there.

Quote Originally Posted by davesah1 View Post
    Was this assailant african american? lmao just had to ask
    Dude, I would be so ****ing heated over that, I have an obsessive personality when it comes to vendettas.
    honestly using no emotion and just letting it be while being cautious seems best. Most likely he's a drug a addict or has some finical troubles. I doubt he will remember you after his 25 bongs rips and what not this week.
    Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts View Post
    Well DAMN I dont know what post to comment on, several are fvcked up.

Wow Noon, sorry to hear you had to deal with that, never a pleasant task.

And Doc, Listen to TR. You may not be worried about yourself until after him and some punk friends do a driveby and fill your place with lead. Keep your whit's about you for the next week or two. Those guys usually have a short attention span due to so much other stuff going on in their life but dont let them take you by surprise.

Make sure the ex and daughter are safe and she is also VERY aware what might happen and does not let the daughter out of her site for even a minute. No playing out front in the open or walking even next door to the neighbors.
    Trust me I'm taking it seriously. This isn't the first time I've looked down the barrel of a gun so in a way it's not new to me. I'm always aware of my surroundings but you're right to be extra vigilant.

The ex hasn't talked to me since a few days after the incident but I have word she's fine and so is the little one from her mom and brothers. The daughter never goes out to play at home though since they live in one of the worst projects in my entire state.

Thank you all for the advice and support and it is very much appreciated. If he touches a hair on their heads I'll kill the bastard myself but anyone who needs to bring a gun to a family park is a straight up pu$$y so I doubt he will do anything.
    davesah1 likes this.

Where in lebanon were you? I'm Lebanese and have been there a few times to visit family still over there.
    from the north. living in Metn region...but my work has me travelling all over the region
    Docd187123 likes this.

RaginCajun is offline Pissing Excellence!
    i have something to b*tch about. why isn't our southern border fortified? our government always worries about other countries borders but neglect our own. why can't we have a presidential candidate who runs simply on this alone. shut the border off and watch the economy grow. no telling how many millions of dollars each day are sent back across the border to their families living over there.

Quote Originally Posted by 00ragincajun00 View Post
    i have something to b*tch about. why isn't our southern border fortified? our government always worries about other countries borders but neglect our own. why can't we have a presidential candidate who runs simply on this alone. shut the border off and watch the economy grow. no telling how many millions of dollars each day are sent back across the border to their families living over there.

funny...was thinking the same about ALL our borders :P (Lebanese borders)
    Docd187123 likes this.

RaginCajun is offline Pissing Excellence!
    Quote Originally Posted by 00ragincajun00 View Post
    here is an article i found today! Report: Mexican Military Chopper Crosses Into US, Shoots At Border Agents « CBS Las Vegas

Bigshotvictoria is offline Senior Member
    Today's gripe:

Party next door. Hardly slept. I'm having trouble making myself go to the gym, I keep NOT getting off my ass.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigshotvictoria View Post
    Today's gripe:

Party next door. Hardly slept. I'm having trouble making myself go to the gym, I keep NOT getting off my ass.
    Next time call the cops lol. I used to

tarmyg is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    My penis is to large, at least my cat think so...

Quote Originally Posted by tarmyg View Post
    My penis is to large, at least my cat think so...
    Just give it some alcohol to loosen it up, at least that's what I do wih my cat
    tarmyg likes this.

Bigshotvictoria is offline Senior Member
    Just give it some alcohol to loosen it up, at least that's what I do wih my cat
    Seducing ***** with wine coolers?

Never thought to do that.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigshotvictoria View Post
    Seducing ***** with wine coolers?

Never thought to do that.
    We do it with females don't we? I have a female cat...seemed like a no brainer at the time lol

Quote Originally Posted by tarmyg View Post
    My penis is toO large, at least my cat think so...
    I'm trying to fix your comment. But it's decision time. There are two options if you want to be clear with your comment

1) ...at least my cat(s) think so, or
    2) ...at least my cat think(s) so

See, I'm cutting you some slack here mate due to ESL.

so, are you having sex with a single cat, or multiple cats?

and if you keep screwing up the syntax, then it'll be after school for you!

When I put on socks standing up, I find it very difficult not to fall over. I need to take ballet or some kind of gymnastics. It's always a struggle.
    Last edited by davesah1; 06-27-2014 at 03:42 PM.

DrewZ is offline Productive Member
    RANT

Annoyed at these supplement companies marketing their garbage, esp. using a name like DNP .

Why bring more attention to something so dangerous?
    Pro Supps: DNP x2

and
    VPX Liquid Clen :

These are both basically caffeine and yohimbe, too much caffeine and not enough yohimbe... useless.
    /RANT

Quote Originally Posted by DrewZ View Post
    RANT

Annoyed at these supplement companies marketing their garbage, esp. using a name like DNP .

Why bring more attention to something so dangerous?
    Pro Supps: DNP x2

and
    VPX Liquid Clen :

These are both basically caffeine and yohimbe, too much caffeine and not enough yohimbe... useless.
    /RANT
    TIME OUT!

If you see the ad in a muscle mag, it's gotta be legit, right?

jay94 is offline Associate Member
    I failed my driving license test today. I told the instructor that it doesn't matter because I lift, he looked at me weirdly and told me to get out of the car.

I can't really train legs even though my legs aren't sore because my lower back is still sore from 2 days ago's deadlift session.

I'm feeling depressed for no reason.

I'm also feeling like shit because it's a no carb day.

Life sucks.

I still haven't showered after the gym, and it's leg day!

I still haven't showered after the gym, and it's leg day!
    Can you say swamp ass?

hawk14dl is offline Senior Member
    My complaint right now. . Listening to Pandora getting hyped to train in about 20 minutes.. Listening to a hip hop station (it hypes me up, I normally listen to country lol) and they keep playing done hippy songs. Pisses me of

^what's a hippie song?

New age crap. Slow, soft sung. Annoying.

I was beginning to think you were referring to:

The Grateful Dead
    The Doobie Bros

and of course........
    Credence Clearwater Revival

Of course not. Although I'd probably get mad if those came in whilst trying to get hyped up as well

^Here lately, I've been listening to a lot of funk....

....thatz some good shi' Maynard!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information