Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Honkey_Kong

Thread: What the hell is wrong with this fvked up world we live in.

Roger11 is offline Member

What the hell is wrong with this fvked up world we live in.

Just got done watching an Arnold movie and there was a beheading scene in there. Bought back times when i was shown a lot of the cruel syrian beheadings that occured in the middle east on various websites, or when the Australian media released footage of beheadings that killed aussie journalists. On top of that, my blood facebook newsfeed pops up with PETA newsfeeds being shared by other ppl on my friends list, clicking on this i saw many videos of Animal abuse, cats cat in half and meowing and people walking past doing nothing. What in the flying fu CK.

This world we live in is cruel and messed. To late to fix it now. I cant understand, how can people abuse animals, Cut other peoples heads off on live CAMERA, execute people.

Such a shame the world we live in.

ppwc1985 is offline Productive Member
    Seen a lot worse than that, it's called evil.

Honkey_Kong is offline Superbowl XLIX Champs!
    Quote Originally Posted by Roger11 View Post
    Just got done watching an Arnold movie and there was a beheading scene in there. Bought back times when i was shown a lot of the cruel syrian beheadings that occured in the middle east on various websites, or when the Australian media released footage of beheadings that killed aussie journalists. On top of that, my blood facebook newsfeed pops up with PETA newsfeeds being shared by other ppl on my friends list, clicking on this i saw many videos of Animal abuse, cats cat in half and meowing and people walking past doing nothing. What in the flying fu CK.

This world we live in is cruel and messed. To late to fix it now. I cant understand, how can people abuse animals, Cut other peoples heads off on live CAMERA, execute people.

Such a shame the world we live in.
    Well, it doesn't have to be that way. A better world can start with you. You're, by yourself, one in several billion. But if you make a change and positively influence just a few people and they go on to do the same thing. Before you know it, you'll have changed the world.

It all starts with you and one simple thing you can do to make a difference.
    lovbyts likes this.

Thread Information