Thread: Newbie fears

uhit is offline Member

Newbie fears

Been doing some reading.. some lurking here and there..

And my big question is why are newbies so scared of a needle. Especially in a god damn GLUTE?
    I've had injections in my delts (antibiotics and shit) and I've had the same in my glute. Same goes for blood tests.

If doctor administrated flu/other viral shots feel like a pinch then surely an inter muscular injection should feel the same right? Someone shed some light onto why newbies don't want to 'pin to win'
    and go orals only.

Honkey_Kong is online now Superbowl XLIX Champs!
    My biggest fears were:

1) What if it isn't gear that I'm shooting? Or what if this gear is contaminated and I get an infection?
    2) What if I hit a nerve?
    3) What if I hit an artery?

The 2nd and 3rd ones were solved by learning where to shoot. But in the back of my mind the first time I was going to shoot, I wasn't sure if I was right or not.

The main thing was overcoming the fear of sticking yourself with a big needle and injecting yourself. It's kind of a traumatic experience the first time. I remember spending a good half hour with a loaded syringe in my hand before I got the courage to.

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    A lot of people just have a fear of needles due to the way most doctors give shots. Jab, plunge and it's sore for a day or two. They dont care if they hit a nerve or not and you will never have on that goes in slow or changes the needle after they draw.

People tend to think aas is like street drugs. Pills are less harmful (sort of) than drugs you inject.

Khazima is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I used needles to inject drugs for about 2 years, and it was nothing but I still couldn't stand getting blood taken, it was alright a couple times but a couple other times it hurt like hell and made me queasy. Now I really hate going for blood tests, but can guarantee I could still mainline a full pin of meth no problems lol, steroids would be similar.. Atleast I'll have the choice of the size of needle.

diesel101 is offline Anabolic Member
    Getting a shot from a doctor and give yourself a shot are completely different it just freaks some people out.I know I was really nervous the first few times I pinned myself.
    Some people think popping pills is no big deal but taking a shot of something makes you a hardcore drug addict.

thegame1431 is offline Junior Member
    it is fear of the unknown

jesse4466 is offline Member
    I'm not afraid of needles at all but the fear is for good reason....

I've hit nerves and possibly arteries before,blood spurting out like a fire hose on my carpet.

I've had Pip so bad that I could barely walk for weeks at a time. This continued for 8+ weeks every week upon every new injection.

It got so bad that my entire thigh was bright red, seeming to be infected but always pulled through after a week and got better.

I've had times where it took my 20+ times to find a good spot to inject; all others left bloody and needing to be cleaned.

Sometimes one injection took 30 minutes to complete.

For these reasons I don't blame people for not wanting to inject. It can be a real hassle to say the least.

But as they say,only the strong survive. Just depends how much you want it.

PistolPete33 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    the first time I pinned I was so nervous. I wasn't sure if it was going to hurt, if I would pass out, and I felt like a junkie. I did get a little light headed from being so worked up and I remember a day or to prior to the next injection I would start dreading it and thinking about it way too much. Now, I could care less but for a while it really sucked.

Mp859 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Khazima
    I used needles to inject drugs for about 2 years, and it was nothing but I still couldn't stand getting blood taken, it was alright a couple times but a couple other times it hurt like hell and made me queasy. Now I really hate going for blood tests, but can guarantee I could still mainline a full pin of meth no problems lol, steroids would be similar.. Atleast I'll have the choice of the size of needle.
    You can keep that to yourself next time buddy. Made yourself sound like a total dumbass.

Khazima is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mp859 View Post
    You can keep that to yourself next time buddy. Made yourself sound like a total dumbass.
    Hahaha noted

derekkpapa1 is offline Anabolic Member
    I laugh now but I read about it forever and watched youtube videos about it.
    once I got to it- it wasn't that bad. The worst for me was pip and as stated above what is really in this stuff I am injecting.

< <Samson> > is offline Neurologically Intact
    Blog Entries
    I couldn't do it without my woman doing it for me for almost my first whole cycle.

It's just the fear of unknown

After seeing her just jab me without a care in the world & nothing bad happening I said fvck - I can't do worse

So, the easy to reach spots or when she's not home I do my own. It's like straight nothing now - I shot blood all over the place, stuck needles into scar tissue and couldn't pump gear in & had a few muscle spasms where I almost popped her in the mouth. But, it's like clockwork - I'll straight be reading or drinking coffee & warming up my spike.

We get used to the craziest shit. Stabbing yourself with a small spike is nothing compared to home blood letting. Which I also do now on a regi basis. The sound of your blood trickling out is one creepy sound.

We are taking our lives into our hands. Who's hands are any better? But, we have to be damn good - we fvck up & our ass is grass with a sterile abscess or even worse, some sort of blood infection < which I have heard on here happening from unsafe pinning.

Thread Information