• 1 Post By zempey
  • 1 Post By Hazard
  • 1 Post By zempey
  • 1 Post By lovbyts
  • 1 Post By DCI

Thread: Stereosonic sydney 2014 brawl

Khazima is offline Knowledgeable Member

Stereosonic sydney 2014 brawl

The biggest festival in Sydney was on over the weekend and of course there was thousands upon thousands of juiced up and drugged up joks roaming shirtless with shorts shorts on parading their physiques as tradition has been since zeez hit the scene.

There was a massive brawl (if you'd call it that) in the main stage and of course the media have turned their attention to the steroids , not the copious amounts of drugs, alcohol supplied at the venue and various gangs from all over Sydney present.

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Ha, that one guy dropped like a rock, lights out.
    Hmm I wonder why they media has not tried to blame the riots going on over here on steroids ? Oh yeah, race baiting is even more popular a subject lately.

Yeah they like to make the roid rage claims but I find it's best not to participate in crowds like that in the 1st place and if you see anything starting to go down walk away.

It was fun to watch on video though.

Khazima is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts View Post
    Ha, that one guy dropped like a rock, lights out.
    Hmm I wonder why they media has not tried to blame the riots going on over here on steroids ? Oh yeah, race baiting is even more popular a subject lately.

Yeah they like to make the roid rage claims but I find it's best not to participate in crowds like that in the 1st place and if you see anything starting to go down walk away.

It was fun to watch on video though.
    Haha yeah woulda been better one of the actual cameramen caught the whole thing, all the videos are terrible quality.

They're blaming it on that cause so many guys get on the juice and get as jacked as possible just to go to festivals like this, to take a heap of drugs and cause a ruckus.

Pretty sad tbh.

Media gets the reaction they need to promote their agenda too easily.

DOSA is offline Associate Member
    worst security ever

JJ78 is offline Senior Member
    Isnt that how yall dance down under?
    Khazima likes this.

JJ78 is offline Senior Member
    Exctasy, the love drug.

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    After the og video is done watch the 2014 tomorrow land video. On my bucket list !
    DCI likes this.

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

Sfla80 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Was that euro getting knocked out??

Hazard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by BG
    After the og video is done watch the 2014 tomorrow land video. On my bucket list !
    Same here! Planning a trip in a couple years. I have family in Belgium that ill be staying with
    BG and DCI like this.
    Failure is not and option..... ONLY beyond failure is - Haz

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

NOT DOING SOURCE CHECKS......

RaginCajun is offline Pissing Excellence!
    ^^^^^^hahahaha

zempey is offline Anabolic Member
    I got jacked to go to a festival this summer, and will be even more jacked this summer, lol. I want to do Tomorrowland as well as EDC Las Vegas. I love going to the summer festivals, I am a raver at heart and have been listening to edm for a long time. We don't have the big fights here that I have seen.
    BG likes this.

BG
    Quote Originally Posted by Hazard View Post
    Same here! Planning a trip in a couple years. I have family in Belgium that ill be staying with
    I'm going to tent it and never leave the park...........or sleep, maybe la down for a bit to give my feet a rest.

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

BG
    Quote Originally Posted by zempey View Post
    I got jacked to go to a festival this summer, and will be even more jacked this summer, lol. I want to do Tomorrowland as well as EDC Las Vegas. I love going to the summer festivals, I am a raver at heart and have been listening to edm for a long time. We don't have the big fights here that I have seen.
    That was a herd of dumb animals.

Quote Originally Posted by BG
    I'm going to tent it and never leave the park...........or sleep, maybe la down for a bit to give my feet a rest.
    Not sure how far the family is from the event. I may have to tent it myself but I can't see myself actually sleeping in the tent. It's hard enough to fall asleep in my own bed with air conditioning after one of those far and few nights.
    BG likes this.

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

Go to burning man
    Last edited by lovbyts; 12-11-2014 at 04:37 PM.

zempey is offline Anabolic Member
    Burning man is on the bucket list as well. I have a buddy that works for a water company that gives free water at these types of events, we talked about me maybe working a couple festivals next year with him. They give you a ticket for the event, maybe enough money for the plane ticket, but you get time to go party throughout the weekend, he loves it. I am into the tech house and deep house scene, little more relaxed than the main stage stuff, not as many tool bags at these stages.
    BG likes this.

Burning man is on the bucket list as well. I have a buddy that works for a water company that gives free water at these types of events, we talked about me maybe working a couple festivals next year with him. They give you a ticket for the event, maybe enough money for the plane ticket, but you get time to go party throughout the weekend, he loves it. I am into the tech house and deep house scene, little more relaxed than the main stage stuff, not as many tool bags at these stages.
    Ive got a buddy who works one of the big piro displays. Hrs been going for over 10 years. It on my bucket list also.
    BG likes this.

DCI
    DCI is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Hazard View Post
    You'd wanna be very fast to get tickets. Friend has gone there loved every second of it.
    BG likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by DCI

You'd wanna be very fast to get tickets. Friend has gone there loved every second of it.
    Sure will.....

All finances will be in order WAY in advance so Ill have plenty of cash for the trip

- Knockout_Power

DCI
    DCI is offline Productive Member
    Do its not cheap lol even camping wasn't cheap ha its the only good thing in belgium bar their formula 1 track ha

Thread Information