Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: new forum layout..??

skaz915 is offline Member

new forum layout..??

Wtf..I go away for a week and come back to a new layout. Anyone else think its horrible?

Simon1972 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    i think they updated it due to ongoing issues with avatars not being able to be uploaded- are you having avatar issues? . you can revert to the old format at the bottom of the screen.
    NACH3 likes this.

Duo
    Duo is offline Associate Member
    Mines not changed, what device are you viewing on?

Euroholic is offline "ARs Pork Eating Crusader"
    Really? Looks the same to me. Whats different?

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Simon1972 View Post
    i think they updated it due to ongoing issues with avatars not being able to be uploaded- are you having avatar issues? . you can revert to the old format at the bottom of the screen.
    Yup hit full site and it brings you to the old format... I'm still having issues w/Avi and pics.... Maybe I'm not doing something right?!
    almostgone and Simon1972 like this.

Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    Still looks the same to me

Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    Doesnt work on my android phone, needed to install the mobile app which sucks
    GeeDaz likes this.

RaginCajun is offline Pissing Excellence!
    must be android phones, no problems here

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by RaginCajun View Post
    What about pics RC??

Quote Originally Posted by NACH3
    What about pics RC??
    I still can't upload a pic from my iPhone 6

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Bio-Active View Post
    I still can't upload a pic from my iPhone 6
    Really... Well at least I'm not a complete idiot(w/this technology shiat) lol

Joco71 is offline Senior Member
    Ya mine seems the same too.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    They must still be working on it... I know they are/& have been...

RaginCajun is offline Pissing Excellence!
    What about pics RC??

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image-46053366.jpg 
Views:	174 
Size:	520.2 KB 
ID:	156330

Someone say pics?

coyotehunter is offline Junior Member
    works fine on my android. I think the mobile layout is a lot nicer personally. the only thing i dont like is you cant see how many views a post has with the new mobile layout

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image-46053366.jpg 
Views:	174 
Size:	520.2 KB 
ID:	156330

Someone say pics?

Bayou style!
    RaginCajun likes this.

Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    Its working now!

Thank you to who ever fixed it, it looks great

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Nope, android here. No issue

Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts
    Nope, android here. No issue
    my next phone is going to be a droid

I have HTC m9, not sure if Android or not? Not up with the phone stuff but anyhow. I can't see pics hardly ever. I have to delete and re install app to see pictures, avatars included.

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesThe4th
    I have HTC m9, not sure if Android or not? Not up with the phone stuff but anyhow. I can't see pics hardly ever. I have to delete and re install app to see pictures, avatars included.
    I am thinking about going big... Note 4

I am thinking about going big... Note 4
    Those things are big! I've had HTC since the m7 and love them. Good solid medium size, best sound I've heard on a phone, descent battery life and pretty simple to operate. Not to mention the camera on this M9 is the best camera I've used on a phone!

I almost went with Note 4. Daughter just got one and loves it but I decided to go with the Droid Turbo because I got it for $50.

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesThe4th
    Those things are big! I've had HTC since the m7 and love them. Good solid medium size, best sound I've heard on a phone, descent battery life and pretty simple to operate. Not to mention the camera on this M9 is the best camera I've used on a phone!
    I have an iPhone 6 and its to small

I almost went with Note 4. Daughter just got one and loves it but I decided to go with the Droid Turbo because I got it for $50.
    I heard those are pretty sweet phones

If it weren't for all the cool stuff to browse on the internet at work ide still have the old square looking Nokia so I could play snake all day? Remember that?! Really though I'm old school, ide much rather not have a cell phone but in today's world it is necessary. Ide love to see beepers come back in style!

pitweiler is offline Member
    It's funny how when cell phones first came out, they were massive. Then about 10+ years ago it was all about having the smallest phone. Now everyone wants the biggest again lol

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Did you not like the 6+??

My one buddy has the new droid(big as shit) but I'm starting to like the bigger 6+ size and up... The typing is such a PITA... Lol

I have an iPhone 6 and its to small

Did you not like the 6+?? My one buddy has the new droid(big as shit) but I'm starting to like the bigger 6+ size and up... The typing is such a PITA... Lol
    I am a pretty computer tech kind of guy. I ditched windows and run linux exclusive now and I like the custom ability of the droid. If I was to keep the iphone I would jail break it

Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts View Post
    Absolutely hate my droid turbo. worst phone I have ever owned... sounded good and verizon forced me to get it when I upgraded to edge (also a joke) and i wish I wouldnt have gotten it. Interested if she will end up having problems with it as well. I returned the phone twice for a broken headphone jack because it is garbage and you can barely bump it or put the headphones in too hard and it breaks, other than that phone constantly locks up, apps freeze, battery life is garbage after a few months... only cool thing is fast recharge and wireless charging but the nexus has it now too. Might stay away from motorola though

Quote Originally Posted by coyotehunter
    Absolutely hate my droid turbo. worst phone I have ever owned... sounded good and verizon forced me to get it when I upgraded to edge (also a joke) and i wish I wouldnt have gotten it. Interested if she will end up having problems with it as well. I returned the phone twice for a broken headphone jack because it is garbage and you can barely bump it or put the headphones in too hard and it breaks, other than that phone constantly locks up, apps freeze, battery life is garbage after a few months... only cool thing is fast recharge and wireless charging but the nexus has it now too. Might stay away from motorola though
    what do you have now and how do you like it?

I think it's OK but nothing specail. It really does not seem any faster than my Samsung SIII although using the same bench mark test on both shows it's a lot faster. I wish I had gone with a bigger screen like the Note 4 now. Also I dont like the power button is right next to the volume keys. I hit the power/lock 8 our of 10x when going for the volume.

I do like the speaker is on front instead of the back like the samsung and the batter does seem to last a long time.

Quote Originally Posted by coyotehunter View Post

I think it's OK but nothing specail. It really does not seem any faster than my Samsung SIII although using the same bench mark test on both shows it's a lot faster. I wish I had gone with a bigger screen like the Note 4 now. Also I dont like the power button is right next to the volume keys. I hit the power/lock 8 our of 10x when going for the volume. I do like the speaker is on front instead of the back like the samsung and the batter does seem to last a long time.
    I am going to take my time picking out a new phone but really leaning towards that note 4. It's big and fast

jolter604 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    its at the bottom full site.

what do you have now and how do you like it?
    I still have the turbo I have just gotten tired of taking it in asking for a new one and having to re-install everything. The edge plan that is supposed to let you "upgrade early" actually only lets you upgrade every 18 months without having to pay a boat load.. I am about to graduate and move across the country to start my first big boy job, so after I start I will be upgrading my phone early. Torn between Nexus 6 and whatever the newest galaxy will be. I am a huge google fanboy so thats the only reason I care to look at the nexus 6. Had the htc m7 and loved it but didnt like how little they changed for the m8 and m9 so if I choose against nexus b/c it is motorola Ill try a samsung next.

I am going to take my time picking out a new phone but really leaning towards that note 4. It's big and fast
    My daughter is happy with hers, except she had not found a case she liked but was telling me after 2 months she had not dropped it yet. 2 hrs later she dropped it and broke the screen. lol

My daughter is happy with hers, except she had not found a case she liked but was telling me after 2 months she had not dropped it yet. 2 hrs later she dropped it and broke the screen. lol
    oh no that stinks

Quote Originally Posted by coyotehunter
    I still have the turbo I have just gotten tired of taking it in asking for a new one and having to re-install everything. The edge plan that is supposed to let you "upgrade early" actually only lets you upgrade every 18 months without having to pay a boat load.. I am about to graduate and move across the country to start my first big boy job, so after I start I will be upgrading my phone early. Torn between Nexus 6 and whatever the newest galaxy will be. I am a huge google fanboy so thats the only reason I care to look at the nexus 6. Had the htc m7 and loved it but didnt like how little they changed for the m8 and m9 so if I choose against nexus b/c it is motorola Ill try a samsung next.
    i don't do those plans I just buy the phone outright cause if your out of contract you get the 25 dollar credit on your bill. You bed up paying more in the long run with the contract then just buying the phone outright when you figure in the credit

jolter604 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    i always use metro no contract,and i go for samsung always had good luck with them.

Quote Originally Posted by jolter604
    i always use metro no contract,and i go for samsung always had good luck with them.
    gotcha the company doesn't really matter as long as they offer the discount for being out of contract and the big 3 company's all offer it. Most people do not look at the long term cost and only look at the short term

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information