Like Tree6Likes
  • 1 Post By NACH3
  • 3 Post By RaginCajun
  • 2 Post By musclestack

Thread: fun date ideas?

musclestack is offline Productive Member

fun date ideas?

Some of you may remember the thread I started a while back about where to take a girl on a date. Well, there's a new girl now, and I'm looking for some more suggestions. Lol this is the only forum I frequent regularly where I know a lot of the members, in case you're wondering why I'm asking for dating advice on a steroid forum!

Anyways, I want to do something fun; not the whole dinner and drinks routine. This will be our second time going out. The first time, I took her to dinner, then we played pool afterwards. She had a good time. Just a little more info, I'm 30 yo, she's 25 yo, we live in a fairly big city (so you wouldn't think it would be hard to come up with something, but my mind is still drawing a blank lol). This will also be a night date (tonight).

So...my question is, what did you guys do on some of the funnest dates you've been on?

P.S. I realize the high testosterone levels are going to urge some here to flame lol, but keep in mind that, up until the last girl, I've been out of the dating scene for a loooong time!

hawk14dl is offline Senior Member
    Man, I'm in the same damn boat.

Where I live, there's places like Dave and busters, other places. . They're grown up arcades. there's also mini golf venues, hell it's a little less personal but even laser tag is fun. That could be followed up with drinks.

bartman314 is offline Productive Member
    the gym?

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Just walking the city downtown, are you near any Hiking trails outside the city(not at night but during the day or w/e possibly.... Stroll around Parks, Museums, get to know what she likes as well as yourself... Is she into fitness(I'm imagining so?!) I like the gym idea not at night though lol.

Having it at night in the city is cool and bad... Drinks are far to common(but can be cool to loosen, lively it up?! Can you dance? If she likes to and you bring it up (thumbs high)

GL musclestack!!!

gearbox is offline Knowledgeable Member
    its always fun to do something where you can either talk or interact to where you get a better understanding of her personality for a long term gf or what not. Laser tag, paint ball, sporting event that she may like to cheer on, you have a dog or her. dog park and then frozen yogurt that has nice atmosphere. I have a waterfall pond area in my city that's a nice walk around to chill. You guys did the dress up thing once, now go more casual and chill.

*if you are into the gym/diet like some peeps on here you need to know her stance on this. It creates serious problems when you have a diet and she wants to go out to eat/drink or you need to hit the gym 4 days a week or else! Trust me like some others on here, be careful we all put our best foot forward in the beginning.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    I def agree w/the not drinking(I have more fun now than I did when I drank)...

Do you know anything she likes? Is she intelligent(likes communication more than most - some women like to Be stimulated mentally b4 being comfortable doing anything physical(sports, lifting, w/o, etc - some don't) I couldn't be w/someone long term if we couldn't have an intellectual conversation... I did say long term lol

Try something new... Something that neither of you did.... I like being in the outdoors period try going to a nice part of the city(in SF Pier 39 - Fisherman's Wharf is fun w/out the bullsh!t - no drinking or anything needed just an example)
    DCI likes this.

RaginCajun is offline Pissing Excellence!
    Gun range
    NACH3, lovbyts and noon like this.

Thanks for all the replies, guys! We also have a Dave and Busters in my area (well, about 30 min away), and I kind of like that idea! I'm going to keep pondering about this for the next couple of hours, but at least I have some ideas to get me started. Thanks a lot!

^^RC, also a great idea! Although the one near me isn't opened that late..

C3RB3RUS is offline Banned
    how about a dog park?

Or, harbor/pier area with vendors of all kinds? perhaps introduce her to your cultural heritage? Can you dig and talk Art? [I hate hipsters by the way]

how about spending some coin on a dinner; where a collared shirt, tie, slacks, and nice jeans with a good belt and snazzy dress shoes.

do you have a fast car? there's also the track.

I prefer a dog park
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZXILzUpVx7A

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by musclestack View Post
    Some of you may remember the thread I started a while back about where to take a girl on a date. Well, there's a new girl now, and I'm looking for some more suggestions. Lol this is the only forum I frequent regularly where I know a lot of the members, in case you're wondering why I'm asking for dating advice on a steroid forum!

Anyways, I want to do something fun; not the whole dinner and drinks routine. This will be our second time going out. The first time, I took her to dinner, then we played pool afterwards. She had a good time. Just a little more info, I'm 30 yo, she's 25 yo, we live in a fairly big city (so you wouldn't think it would be hard to come up with something, but my mind is still drawing a blank lol). This will also be a night date (tonight).

So...my question is, what did you guys do on some of the funnest dates you've been on?

P.S. I realize the high testosterone levels are going to urge some here to flame lol, but keep in mind that, up until the last girl, I've been out of the dating scene for a loooong time!
    That leaves me out. Best of luck.

Quote Originally Posted by RaginCajun View Post
    Gun range
    This could be a great or disastrous idea but either way it's good to find out her views on guns. I would not want to have to teach someone so make sure she has shot first or has some type of training/history and Dont correct her on anything. lol
    Last edited by lovbyts; 04-18-2015 at 08:45 PM.

GirlyGymRat is offline Knowledgeable Elite ~ Respected Female Leader ~
    Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts
    That leaves me out. Best of luck. This could be a great or disastrous idea but either way it's good to find out her views on guns. I would not want to have to teach someone so make sure she has shot first or has some type of training/history and Dont correct her on anything. lol
    I like the gun range ideas for a 5th or 10th date! Could be iffy for 1st date.

GirlyGymRat is offline Knowledgeable Elite ~ Respected Female Leader ~
    Dueling piano bar is very fun!!!!

hawk14dl is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by GirlyGymRat View Post
    Dueling piano bar is very fun!!!!
    We've got one here and I've never been. . Forgot about it actually.

Adding that to the list of "if I ever get a date"

Oki-Des is offline Anabolic Member
    I once set up dinner reservations at a really fancy restaurant; but said it was totally casual. Then when I picked her up I was totally decked out in really nice clothes. I told here where we are going to eat later and she asked why I told her it was casual. I then took her shopping and let her pick out a new dress, shoes and earrings to wear later that night. It turned out to be a lot of fun.

Well, we went to Dave and Buster's last night. It was actually quite a bit of fun! She had a great time too. We grabbed something to eat, played some games for an hour or so, then got some ice cream.

Thanks for all the suggestions guys! I'm going to keep this thread bookmarked for future reference.
    NACH3 and hawk14dl like this.

[QUOTE=lovbyts;7037147]That leaves me out. Best of luck.]

Going through PCT, LB?

scotty51312 is offline Transformation Challenge Trainer
    Invite her over to watch a 6 hour marathon of the Rand Paul filibuster on C-span

But on a serious note take her golfing. Real golf not put put. You can drink if you choose, its outside usually on a beautiful course... (at least for me)...and if you both suck you spend the whole day making each other laugh

bignath4607 is offline Associate Member
    Defo a themepark or a zoo something where you can get to know each other and get a bit interactive just my opinion of course

Sent from my iPhone using Forum

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    [QUOTE=musclestack;7037398]
    Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts View Post
    That leaves me out. Best of luck.]

Going through PCT, LB?
    Never, that's a dirty word to me. HRT to no PCT needed.

No what I am saying is it leaves me out because my only ideas would be of the sexual nature.

[QUOTE=lovbyts;7037706]

No what I am saying is it leaves me out because my only ideas would be of the sexual nature.
    Lol gotcha!

RangerDanger830 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Listen to me, here is a great idea that gets a woman to warm up to you, makes you seem intelligent despite your caveman drooling, and is fun and interesting to the women who aren't caveman drooling.

I have read a study in '97 by an Aron guy, some guy is social scientist, don't quote me on that because it is imperative that you quote his full name, the date, and the title of the article in order to appear more intelligent. The study basically states that if complete strangers meet and ask each other a predetermined 36 questions that Aron has already established and at the end of three stare at each other in silence for four minutes then you will fall in love. It doesn't work, if it does it is because the subject lucked out or were open minded to the predisposed notion of possibly falling in love. Regardless, it helps. Allot about an hour to do it and find a nice quiet spot so discretion is not an issue. I read somewhere that a few subject fell in love and that a New York Times reported on it and met her husband. I didn't fact check because who gives a damn if it's true, it sounds good.

RangerDanger830 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Ignore the grammar I'm on my phone and no way I'm editing that

calgarian is offline ANALbolically inclined "Protein user"

Spike her drink. then take her to show your nice car and toss the salad and do it in the pooper....Make sure you have paper towels handy

calgarian is offline ANALbolically inclined "Protein user"
    [QUOTE=lovbyts;7037706]

Nothing wrong with that. I would have taken her to show the gym and then in the bathroom (i know one no one goes to) and stick it in her pooper. of course I will be holding her mouth so no one can hear her scream well unless she is pretty WIDE there.

noon is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by RaginCajun View Post
    Gun range
    I concur I took a young lady to the gun range and introduced her to a few automatic pistols and a few wheel guns years ago
    She performed sex acts on me the whole ride home

Thread Information