Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree13Likes

Thread: Wife Cooks and Cleans?

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by RaginCajun View Post

i already have dibs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Maybe she has more than one. I get the younger one.

Dont worry, if she is not 18 I'll wait.
    Joco71 and RaginCajun like this.

RaginCajun is offline Pissing Excellence!
    Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts View Post
    Maybe she has more than one. I get the younger one.

Dont worry, if she is not 18 I'll wait.
    works for me!!!!!!!

thisAngelBites is offline Knowledgeable Female Member
    What's all this? Just because I want the husband to retire early? Wouldn't a really loving wife would get out there and WORK in order for the retirement to occur, instead of just sharing the household responsibilities with the proviso that it doesn't cut into the reading time?

I do actually work on a little business I started, but it's sort of half-hearted bc my other stuff comes first. It's too bad I don't really have any interests that are remotely commercial.

Quote Originally Posted by thisAngelBites View Post
    What's all this? Just because I want the husband to retire early? Wouldn't a really loving wife would get out there and WORK in order for the retirement to occur, instead of just sharing the household responsibilities with the proviso that it doesn't cut into the reading time?

I do actually work on a little business I started, but it's sort of half-hearted bc my other stuff comes first. It's too bad I don't really have any interests that are remotely commercial.
    No, because of the whole ball of wax. You make a good wife, partner and obviously above average IQ and not trying to compete or prove you are better because you are smart but work together as a team complementing one another.

tarmyg is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    . . . work together as a team complementing one another.
    They key to any relationship that is going to last IMHO!

thisAngelBites is offline Knowledgeable Female Member
    No, because of the whole ball of wax. You make a good wife, partner and obviously above average IQ and not trying to compete or prove you are better because you are smart but work together as a team complementing one another.
    Thanks for the nice comment. I hope it's true.

Quote Originally Posted by thisAngelBites View Post

Thanks for the nice comment. I hope it's true.
    It is what you make it. As you are well aware nothing is perfect and it all takes work at every level but its working together that makes it all come together.

Some or most people dont get that and think things have to be their way or nothing and only see failure around every corner.

Thanks for sharing what you did, it gives hope to see there are still some good people out there. Correction, good couples.

ks1234 is offline Junior Member
    theres nothing like living alone

energizer bunny is offline Attitude is a little thing that makes a big difference
    My girlfriend is great! she is a career woman who earns more than me, she works from home and keeps the house very tidy and clean! We have a great relationship!

wmaousley is offline American Bedoo
    Well you all know that I live where labor is super cheap and I have a live in maid who does it all and the reason I do is so my wife has free time to take care of my daughters needs. Its almost like living in a hotel per say, I throw my dirty clothes in the floor and I find them washed/ironed and hanging in my closet. Shlt is a miracle lol. She also cooks for us and I am a big fan of ethnic food so we ask her to cook her native food for us and I think she really likes doing it.

Before you guys get all hostile, I do take very good care of her, I provide her, her own bedroom and bathroom, a salary every month, a smart phone so she can stay in contact with her family, round trip airfare annually to Manila, her food, clothing and her care products. We never ask her to buy anything from her salary nor would we ever. She also travels with us wherever we go in the same class of travel, she sits with us at restaurants and orders her own food.

For those of you who know how house servants are treated in the ME, I am a dream to work for.

(FYI)We have had maids from Sri Lanka, India, Ethiopia, and the Philippines. Filipino maids are super duper incredibly clean. The others idea of clean is my idea of filth so we sent them packing.

Downside of having a live in maid is you have absolutely ZERO privacy unless you are in the bathroom or your bedroom.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information