Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree57Likes

Thread: Trump for President 2016?

Joco71 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by tarmyg View Post
    Conspiracy theories are not really my thing!
    Just to be clear its not conspiracy its a fact. Obama thinks he is above all laws.
    BG likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by zaggahamma View Post
    whats the cvnts % to beat any other gop?
    There will be alot of ups and downs in the next several months. This country need to wake from their slumber and open their eyes to how people in Washington are running our Our country in the dirt.
    zaggahamma and lovbyts like this.

tarmyg is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    My point here is that President Obama have done enough crappy things that I do not agree with so I do not feel the need for making things up which is exactly what you guys are doing. It is really not helping anyone, especially the cause to get a small government privacy-minded individual to win as people will simply think that arguments like the ones above are ridiculous.

Hazard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Here's an example of everything wrong with America today.....

http://butthatsnoneofmybusiness.com/...bortion-money/
    Failure is not and option..... ONLY beyond failure is - Haz

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

NOT DOING SOURCE CHECKS......

< <Samson> > is offline Neurologically Intact
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Hazard
    Here's an example of everything wrong with America today..... http://butthatsnoneofmybusiness.com/...bortion-money/

I dunno about that one

She's like a super slut hustler

Daum, I thought I was good

RaginCajun is offline Pissing Excellence!
    Quote Originally Posted by Hazard View Post
    Here's an example of everything wrong with America today.....

Abortion Extortion: Jersey City Woman Made Over $12,000 A Month Asking Men for Abortion Money
    holy sheet!!!
    william981125 likes this.

Hoggage_54 is offline Suspended or Banned either way gone!
    zaggahamma and william981125 like this.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by hoggage_54 View Post
    lmfao

william981125 is offline Associate Member
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=whwAneS9fto
    Lee Priest says he support Trump

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Once again the main stream media has tried to crucify him now trying to say he was referring to Megan Kellys being on her period which is not even close to what he said but they felt everyone (especially women) should be outraged at him.

What happened? He has gone up 24% in the polls. hahahaha

It's nice to see people are getting tired of listening to the media about how they should feel or react.
    zaggahamma likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts View Post
    Once again the main stream media has tried to crucify him now trying to say he was referring to Megan Kellys being on her period which is not even close to what he said but they felt everyone (especially women) should be outraged at him.

It's nice to see people are getting tired of listening to the media about how they should feel or react.
    hahahaha, love it!

i actually liked Dr. Ben Carson
    PrettyPlease? and zaggahamma like this.

djgreen is offline Senior Member
    yea I was pretty mad at fox for disinviting him to the red state just because he said some stuff about Megan Kelly I mean she is a hardcore feminist bitch iv never liked her and she didn't treat him fairly in the debate all her ?s were attacks and not like the ?s she asked the others

I hear ya LB they (MEDIA) have most people so brain washed they can't think for themselves. I like Trumps boldness and going against the grain I thought it was awesome when he spoke about political correctness I totally agree. Its pretty bad you can't just say what you are thinking you have to think through every detail coming out of your mouth worrying if someone will be offended. I'm not saying everyone should talk without concern for others but man its a bit ridiculous right now. Sometimes the naked truth is good!!
    Last edited by Joco71; 08-11-2015 at 01:00 PM.
    lovbyts and zaggahamma like this.

Metalject is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by djgreen View Post
    yea I was pretty mad at fox for disinviting him to the red state just because he said some stuff about Megan Kelly I mean she is a hardcore feminist bitch iv never liked her and she didn't treat him fairly in the debate all her ?s were attacks and not like the ?s she asked the others
    Fox had nothing to do with that. Red State is not a Fox thing, it's an Erick Erickson thing...he's a blogger, has been a contributor for both Fox and CNN for years, far more for CNN.

And Kelly a feminist? That's a pretty big reach. Trump was asked fair questions. And Kelly is probably one of the most non-partisan anchors or reporters on TV.

Juced_porkchop is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Agreed. I remember when they lol and said an actor never could be president. Ronald Reagan.

Hell we voted in a non US citizen Muslim why not a billionaire?
    vote in Arnold i say!
    I cant stand trump. im not US, but still... i am not a big fan. but owuld liek to see him over most others, maybe a pigheaded kick in the ass in the house is needed

ok I did not realize Erickson wasn't with fox because I haven't heard a lot abt him till now but I yea a lot of the females on fox are feminist and Kelly asked him questions like when did you become republican trying to make him sound bad and asking about commits he made abt females years ago she didn't ask any other candidates questions like that

Metalject is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by djgreen View Post
    ok I did not realize Erickson wasn't with fox because I haven't heard a lot abt him till now but I yea a lot of the females on fox are feminist and Kelly asked him questions like when did you become republican trying to make him sound bad and asking about commits he made abt females years ago she didn't ask any other candidates questions like that
    I think they were fair questions because he's openly held a lot of positions over the years that aren't very conservative friendly and that applies to both social and economic issues. He's also one of the only GOP candidates that hasn't come out with a plan to lower taxes - there's no talk of flat tax or a VAT. He has said he wants to restructure the tax code, simplify it, but he's also implied increasing taxes in some areas. What Trump's actual positions are on issues is a bit of a mystery. He's supposed to be issuing formal policy points this week but I don't know when. Right now he's simply riding off the anger of the voters, which is legitimate anger and frustration.

As for the questions about comments made about females, I'm sure if Ben Carson or Ted Cruz or any of the others had said things like Trump they would have been asked, but the others haven't made such comments. Whenever Hillary actually has to get up on the debate stage she'll be asked and grilled about Benghazi but the other candidates won't because it doesn't apply to them. Every candidate has to answer general questions but also ones that apply only to them.

And I'm still not following the Fox feminist thing...unless you mean MSNBC is full of feminist, that one I'll buy.

well I watch fox a lot and most of the females talk about how unfair woman are treated every chance they get however I do understand that may be a reason they are there to give a female perspective. fox as a whole isn't that way but there are a few woman on there that I have herd openly say they are feminist

im not defending trump because its to early for me to make up my mind but I can say he speaks the truth even if it does hurt some peoples feelings, life cant be all rainbows and ponytails
    Last edited by djgreen; 08-11-2015 at 04:57 PM.

Hoggage_54 is offline Suspended or Banned either way gone!
    Trump dropping the mic:

Donald J. Trump

@realDonaldTrump

I wish good luck to all of the Republican candidates that traveled to California to beg for money etc. from the Koch Brothers. Puppets?
    10:00 AM - 2 Aug 2015

6,654 6,654 Retweets
    lovbyts and william981125 like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Hoggage_54
    Trump dropping the mic: Donald J. Trump ? @realDonaldTrump I wish good luck to all of the Republican candidates that traveled to California to beg for money etc. from the Koch Brothers. Puppets? 10:00 AM - 2 Aug 2015 6,654 6,654 Retweets 9,572
    Bahahahaha

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Joco71 View Post
    Just to be clear its not conspiracy its a fact. Obama thinks he is above all laws.
    Clinton is even worst.
    Joco71, lovbyts and william981125 like this.

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image-405299492.jpg 
Views:	94 
Size:	76.3 KB 
ID:	158609

Blog Entries
    Anybody see the way those protestors overpowered the podium with little to no effort? Why would we want a weakling like Bernie Sanders either to run this country? Good...Now the only person fighting hard for the ignorant, illogical BLM movement was disrespected and now hopefully he doesn't give a sh*t anymore either so we can move on in this country..Republican is the ONLY way to go in 2016.
    lovbyts likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by BG View Post
    Clinton is even worst.
    I totally agree BG.
    BG likes this.

zaggahamma is offline Mr. Moderation
    Quote Originally Posted by ragincajun View Post
    hahahaha, love it!

I actually liked dr. Ben carson
    x2^^^

zaggahamma is offline Mr. Moderation
    Quote Originally Posted by Metalject View Post
    Fox had nothing to do with that. Red State is not a Fox thing, it's an Erick Erickson thing...he's a blogger, has been a contributor for both Fox and CNN for years, far more for CNN.

And Kelly a feminist? That's a pretty big reach. Trump was asked fair questions. And Kelly is probably one of the most non-partisan anchors or reporters on TV.
    Agree with kelly not being a feminist but disagree about the fairness of the questions vs the other candidates

Quote Originally Posted by davidtheman100 View Post
    Anybody see the way those protestors overpowered the podium with little to no effort? Why would we want a weakling like Bernie Sanders either to run this country? Good...Now the only person fighting hard for the ignorant, illogical BLM movement was disrespected and now hopefully he doesn't give a sh*t anymore either so we can move on in this country..Republican is the ONLY way to go in 2016.
    I know, first thing I said is where are his body guards? Where are the local police to take them off the stage? Those women should have been picked up and forcibly removed before they ever got close to him or the mic. That was ridiculous. I hope his body guards got fired.

Quote Originally Posted by GirlyGymRat View Post
    I would like to see him in a debate. I might even break my carb macro and eat popcorn!
    I was wondering if you are going to eat popcorn watching the debates this year, if there are any? Sleepy/creepy Joe keeps saying he is, then he isnt going to debate Trump. He's an idiot if he does debate Trump but then we all know he is an idiot.

It should be another interesting year.

Test Monsterone is offline Anabolic Member
    Trump will lie out of his ass, as he always does... he'll be a nice one term joke for people to laugh at in the coming years.

stop trying to start arguments.

So “sleepy/creepy Joe” is perfectly fine when referencing a decent human being. But since you support the orange clown, it’s not ok to say bad things about him? I see how this works.
    Last edited by Test Monsterone; 08-05-2020 at 05:15 AM.

Beetlegeuse is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Joco71 View Post
    Thus far he's not been proved been wrong.

BG
    no your A fucking idiot that likes to start shit. You don’t know me so don’t ever put words in my mouth. I’m not for either asshole.

Quote Originally Posted by Test Monsterone View Post
    Trump will lie out of his ass, as he always does... he'll be a nice one term joke for people to laugh at in the coming years.

stop trying to start arguments.

So “sleepy/creepy Joe” is perfectly fine when referencing a decent human being. But since you support the orange clown, it’s not ok to say bad things about him? I see how this works.
    Last edited by BG; 08-05-2020 at 09:36 AM.
    *Admin*, Mooseman33 and almostgone like this.

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

Test Monsterone is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BG View Post
    no your A fucking idiot that likes to start shit. You don’t know me so don’t ever put words in my mouth. I’m not for either asshole.
    Umm I've read your posts, you are clearly pro Trump/right-winger, and you clearly don't have a problem with guys saying shit about the "left" or about anyone other than Trump. Because I'm not a fucking idiot, I can see exactly the reason you came after me but not after the guy who posted before me and called the person I support an "idiot." You let Beetlegeuse post conspiracy/right-wing propaganda bullshit all day long but I can't call a spade a spade? GTFOH. The go and make this subform a "Right wing only" platform so it's clear to anyone WITH A BRAIN what it is.

GirlyGymRat is offline Knowledgeable Elite ~ Respected Female Leader ~
    I was wondering if you are going to eat popcorn watching the debates this year, if there are any? Sleepy/creepy Joe keeps saying he is, then he isnt going to debate Trump. He's an idiot if he does debate Trump but then we all know he is an idiot.

It should be another interesting year.
    I doubt there will be any...and will watch. I’ll drink my carbs this year

BG
    So stupid, you don’t get it, it wasn’t what you said it was how you said it, trying to start an argument. We are trying to keep douche bags like you from starting arguments over something we have no control over.
    Quote Originally Posted by Test Monsterone View Post
    Umm I've read your posts, you are clearly pro Trump/right-winger, and you clearly don't have a problem with guys saying shit about the "left" or about anyone other than Trump. Because I'm not a fucking idiot, I can see exactly the reason you came after me but not after the guy who posted before me and called the person I support an "idiot." You let Beetlegeuse post conspiracy/right-wing propaganda bullshit all day long but I can't call a spade a spade? GTFOH. The go and make this subform a "Right wing only" platform so it's clear to anyone WITH A BRAIN what it is.
    Last edited by BG; 08-07-2020 at 10:43 AM.
    almostgone and *Admin* like this.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information