I have had symptoms of low test/depression for a long time now. Blood work last year confirmed my test was low. I have been using clomid @50mg a day as prescribed by my endo for the past 8 months and have doubled my free test but my total is slightly below mid range. I have seen no benefits or relief of my symptoms. I have also done sleep studies thinking the problem could be sleep apnea. According to the results I have very mild sleep apnea. It was so mild they werent even sure if a CPAP machine would help. But we tried it anyways... Its been about 4 weeks and I have only been able to sleep with it on a hand full of times. I really dont want to believe im suffering from depression but it seems there are no other options to explore. I dont really like the stigma associated with anti-depression meds and the people who use them. I think just the fact I know I am taking a pill to make me happy would be depressing in itself. I would also be worried about how it would affect me as a person, and affect my performance in the gym as it is one of the only thing I get some joy from.