20 80.00%
  • No

5 20.00%
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Like Tree71Likes

Thread: Let Marcus Change Euroholic's Username and Title

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Quote Originally Posted by Euroholic View Post
    Congrats at succeeding in business i actually mean that no sarcasm. i am a bit of a businessman my self. You may have succeeded at things in your life But please send me a Pm when you are doing your civil duties in a hostile land and have to make choices between your countryman or foreign nationals. I don't know what you think happened its not not black and white like you think and i will not go into it. but i would appreciate it if you would please refrain from constantly bringing it up it was not a overly pleasant day.
    Thank you but like ive said you don't know what I do now and you don't know what ive been involved in yrs ago, so don't ever think I don't know what I am talking about.

Ive said what I think various times so I will leave this thread now, but one thing euro you have no idea who I am or what I have done and what I am capable of doing just remember that, surely my the body you can see the motivation inside me to succeed and trust me I am no fuking idiot but what you did disgust me but you know that.

I.m out of her and let the other tear a piece from you lol remember go and train for fuks sake

Euroholic is offline "ARs Pork Eating Crusader"
    Go watch the cricket

Go watch the cricket
    don't watch it, never had I think its a ***** game. Infact don't watch sport at all to busy.

MrFreshmaker is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Euroholic
    My actions would put me in jail? So the uk puts people in jail for not breaking laws set out by its government and doing tasks as requested ? see you have no idea what your typing about. Civil wars are a cvnt of a thing. Governments play one side against another. But you know this because you wrote my autobiography. Mate I'm gonna be rude here but you are a arrogant washed up old bloke who has done nothing with his life but gained some muscle. You feel the need to berate people because your angry you have not accomplished much in life. I did my 4 years of civil service what have you done for your community? You really need help you keep constantly bringing up rape which makes me think your obsessed.
    I didn't want to get involved,but i checked threads you started,no offense but man,you are a drama queen and definitely you need a life outside virtual world!
    I am a newbie here,and for sure i've no right to judge anyone,but come on,you worst day of your life was when company you work is going to be closed?You need to check your estrogen man,i think its high.
    marcus300 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by MrFreshmaker View Post
    I didn't want to get involved,but i checked threads you started,no offense but man,you are a drama queen and definitely you need a life outside virtual world!
    I am a newbie here,and for sure i've no right to judge anyone,but come on,you worst day of your life was when company you work is going to be closed?You need to check your estrogen man,i think its high.
    Im a falcon enthusiast so of course im guttered.

Lunk1 is offline aka "JOB"
    Good to see some things never change
    RaginCajun, marcus300 and BG like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Lunk1 View Post
    Good to see some things never change
    where you been?

thisAngelBites is offline Knowledgeable Female Member
    When i went to the usa i tailored to there way of life and left a 10% tip on everything. Did i like doing it? No i think its shitt. Just charge me a total price and be done with it. I go out to eat not to calculate percentages.
    C'mon Marcus - take some pity on the poor guy. Think of all that time (and pencil and paper!) he had to spend intensively calculating 10% of his restaurant bills - three times a day and on holiday no less! He's been through a lot.
    marcus300 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by thisAngelBites View Post
    C'mon Marcus - take some pity on the poor guy. Think of all that time (and pencil and paper!) he had to spend intensively calculating 10% of his restaurant bills - three times a day and on holiday no less! He's been through a lot.
    You know me better than that, zero pity from me
    Last edited by marcus300; 08-05-2015 at 12:17 PM.
    thisAngelBites likes this.

Lunk1 is offline aka "JOB"
    Quote Originally Posted by marcus300 View Post
    where you been?
    Oh, just around taking bribes and abusing my authority. Same shyt different day.

Quote Originally Posted by Lunk1 View Post
    Oh, just around taking bribes and abusing my authority. Same shyt different day.
    Nothing changes then

Hoggage_54 is offline Suspended or Banned either way gone!

Poll not closed yet ??

I gave it one week... and wasn't this thread locked like 10 minutes ago lol??
    marcus300 likes this.

PrettyPlease? is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by marcus300 View Post
    Nothing changes then

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by thisAngelBites View Post
    18% is actually the standard now. So we can add "cheap dick" to the list of possible usernames for Euro

Blog Entries

PrettyPlease? is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Bonaparte View Post
    18% is actually the standard now. So we can add "cheap dick" to the list of possible usernames for Euro
    LMAO I am glad someone else pointed that out.

king6 II is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by davidtheman100 View Post
    I didn't realize how hot she was......Can't sing for shyte but still hot as hell.

Quote Originally Posted by Bonaparte View Post
    18%? Tipping? And how are foreign nationals meant to know this? Nothing is signposted or even when you fill out those custom cards nothing is mentioned. I asked a few people at restaurants "how much do i have to tip you" and they where often quite rude or maybe coy is the correct word. So i would just do 10%

Hazard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer

18%? Tipping? And how are foreign nationals meant to know this? Nothing is signposted or even when you fill out those custom cards nothing is mentioned. I asked a few people at restaurants "how much do i have to tip you" and they where often quite rude or maybe coy is the correct word. So i would just do 10%
    10% is considered cheap. 15% is for sub par service and 18% is the standard.
    Euroholic likes this.
    Failure is not and option..... ONLY beyond failure is - Haz

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

NOT DOING SOURCE CHECKS......

Quote Originally Posted by Hazard View Post
    Cheers. As a foreigner I still found the whole custom very confusing. Because you pay then they give you your change then you give it back to them. And they just except you to know what to do no one ever told me how much to tip them. My research shows it is not even a legal obligation. So how does 10% = bad when there is not a set bench mark? Is it just a word of mouth custom?

Blog Entries
    Cheers. As a foreigner I still found the whole custom very confusing. Because you pay then they give you your change then you give it back to them. And they just except you to know what to do no one ever told me how much to tip them. My research shows it is not even a legal obligation. So how does 10% = bad when there is not a set bench mark? Is it just a word of mouth custom?
    I'm not against you here but it's obviously not a legal obligation that isn't the argument lol 10% is cheap because people usually give more since min. wage isn't changing and the prices of everything is going up these people rely mostly on their tips to make a decent living off of,, You wouldn't expect a teen to give 20% tip just like you wouldn't expect a 40-50 year old guy to only give you 2 dollars it's usually all relative but around those numbers that were given 15%

GirlyGymRat is offline Knowledgeable Elite ~ Respected Female Leader ~
    Quote Originally Posted by Hazard
    I've only had sub par service once. Awful. This is the tip I left.

Confucius say. Do not expect bad service to be rewarded with tip!
    almostgone likes this.

Depends on country! In some countries 10% is generous tip.
    almostgone likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by davidtheman100 View Post
    I'm not against you here but it's obviously not a legal obligation that isn't the argument lol 10% is cheap because people usually give more since min. wage isn't changing and the prices of everything is going up these people rely mostly on their tips to make a decent living off of,, You wouldn't expect a teen to give 20% tip just like you wouldn't expect a 40-50 year old guy to only give you 2 dollars it's usually all relative but around those numbers that were given 15%
    So there is alot of variables and the patron decide when to up the gratuity? That clears it up a bit mate cheers

king6 II is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by GirlyGymRat View Post
    Confucius say. Do not expect bad service to be rewarded with tip!
    Confucius also say, man who goes to sleep with itchy butt wake up with smelly fingers.

Quote Originally Posted by king6 II
    Confucius also say, man who goes to sleep with itchy butt wake up with smelly fingers.
    No itchy bottom here. LoL

Hazard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Here's the thing.....

America is a melting pot. We have people from all over the world here. Your waitress wouldn't know if you live here or not. It would actually be very rude of your server to tell you what a customary tip amount would be.

Tips are left based on your satisfaction with the server. The only time tips are "required" are in higher end restaurants, sometimes less than high end, where you have a large party (typically 8+)

Servers here make $3-$5/hr and depend on tips for income.
    Euroholic likes this.
    Failure is not and option..... ONLY beyond failure is - Haz

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

NOT DOING SOURCE CHECKS......

Quote Originally Posted by Hazard View Post
    Here's the thing.....

America is a melting pot. We have people from all over the world here. Your waitress wouldn't know if you live here or not. It would actually be very rude of your server to tell you what a customary tip amount would be.

Tips are left based on your satisfaction with the server. The only time tips are "required" are in higher end restaurants, sometimes less than high end, where you have a large party (typically 8+)

Servers here make $3-$5/hr and depend on tips for income.
    Thats why i gave 10% gratuity because i new i had to pay the fee to fit in with the locals but the restaurant workers where coy about how much so i thought fvck ya ill just pick a number then. Next time i will pay 18%.

Here's the thing..... America is a melting pot. We have people from all over the world here. Your waitress wouldn't know if you live here or not. It would actually be very rude of your server to tell you what a customary tip amount would be. Tips are left based on your satisfaction with the server. The only time tips are "required" are in higher end restaurants, sometimes less than high end, where you have a large party (typically 8+) Servers here make $3-$5/hr and depend on tips for income.

I only tip in cash now. Most servers get stiffed by jerks and biz actually take the tips registers on credit cards and count as income. That's really low. So I put the $ directly into there pocket. Esp since I tip 20-25%. If I can't leave a decent tip, I wouldn't go out to eat.

I only tip in cash now. Most servers get stiffed by jerks and biz actually take the tips registers on credit cards and count as income. That's really low. So I put the $ directly into there pocket. Esp since I tip 20-25%. If I can't leave a decent tip, I wouldn't go out to eat.
    Why would you tip more than the standard 18? Would that not change the flow of the market and drive up the cost of gratuity?

Why would you tip more than the standard 18? Would that not change the flow of the market and drive up the cost of gratuity?
    Most ppl don't tip the standard. And I believe in karma. It will come back to me seven times better

Most ppl don't tip the standard. And I believe in karma. It will come back to me seven times better
    Ok understood so tip what you want as long as its over the standard? Karma? Im a roman catholic that voodoo can't effect me.

^^^karma is for hindu or buddhist whatever it is

^^^karma is for hindu or buddhist whatever it is
    Don't be so literal. See the loose definitions of karma.

And if you know your beliefs, you should be able to find many verses supporting this concept.

noun
    BUDDHISM, HINDUISM the totality of a person's actions in any one of the successive states of that person's existence, thought of as determining the fate of the next stage
    LOOSELY fate; destiny
    Origin of karma
    Sanskrit a deed, act, fate ; from Indo-European base an unverified form kwer-, to make, form from source Welsh pryd, shape, time

Quote Originally Posted by Hoggage_54
    Yep. Lol

Don't be so literal. See the loose definitions of karma.

And if you know your beliefs, you should be able to find many verses supporting this concept.

noun
    BUDDHISM, HINDUISM the totality of a person's actions in any one of the successive states of that person's existence, thought of as determining the fate of the next stage
    LOOSELY fate; destiny
    Origin of karma
    Sanskrit a deed, act, fate ; from Indo-European base an unverified form kwer-, to make, form from source Welsh pryd, shape, time
    That reminds me its been a few months since my last confession. I love being a catholic mate. All you have to do is repent and jesus forgives you.

thisAngelBites is offline Knowledgeable Female Member
    That reminds me its been a few months since my last confession. I love being a catholic mate. All you have to do is repent and jesus forgives you.

Once again I find myself in the movie Dumb and Dumber. There are only so many words I can drag out of my vocabulary to convey how incredibly stupid that is, but here goes.

The god you worship is a big enough moron that you can do whatever you want, and then just sort of "repent" and it's dumb enough (or unfortunately bound within the confines the obviously deficient law it created, oops!) to forgive you. It's SO vacuous that someone who can't think his way out of a paper bag can fool it with the gaping loophole it was too obtuse to notice when it made the rules.

What possible good could come of worshipping something that unintelligent? Do you think that if there was such a thing as a personal god, that created the whole universe that it would be something that was literally an imbecile, where your childish legalistic arguments could beat it? Poor god, never occurred to it (in spite of the omniscience) that there was a problem with the repenting rules. What do you expect that such a god that is so laughably foolish is going to be able to do for you? Tie your shoe? Honestly, I don't think the god you worship is intelligent enough to manage that.

How does anyone believe crap like this without thinking about it? Why would any person choose to muddle through life so mindlessly, and then actually be proud of being inept? Every time you say something I am convinced it cannot get any more gormless, yet you always manage to prove me wrong. Seriously, my mind is literally boggled by the senselessness.
    HoRuS and DCI like this.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information