megang is offline Female Member

Indianapolis, IN

Hope everyone had a great weekend! I am wondering if any of you live in Indianapolis. I am moving there on Friday and would love to get some info about the city.

thisAngelBites is offline Knowledgeable Female Member
    Hey, just as a heads-up - posts like this are taken to be "fishing" for local sources, and they are not allowed.

Quote Originally Posted by thisAngelBites View Post
    Hey, just as a heads-up - posts like this are taken to be "fishing" for local sources, and they are not allowed.
    I have a source, I am looking for general info for the area and recommendations on where to live, etc

thisAngelBites is offline Knowledgeable Female Member
    I understand, but most of the people who are new and are trying to find people who physically live near them are trying to source without coming out and asking (because that is also against the rules), and because of that those general fishing comments are not allowed. I am just letting you know.

Quote Originally Posted by thisAngelBites View Post
    I understand, but most of the people who are new and are trying to find people who physically live near them are trying to source without coming out and asking (because that is also against the rules), and because of that those general fishing comments are not allowed. I am just letting you know.
    Ok, no worries

Thread Information