Like Tree4Likes
  • 1 Post By DCI
  • 1 Post By frank13
  • 1 Post By lovbyts
  • 1 Post By bloodchoke

Thread: Illuminati Wife Tells All - Part 1 of 4

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~

Illuminati Wife Tells All - Part 1 of 4

There's been a lot of talk and conversation about this video but what do you guys in the States think about this

DCI
    DCI is offline Productive Member
    Got 40 mins in will watch some more later

Igifuno is offline AR's Italian Tonic
    Blog Entries
    Watched 15 mins getting ready. It's likely she's telling the truth, at least she thinks she is. I'm sure there's lots of layers within our government and confidentiality is paramount. If they have to gag or even kill someone to make certain classified info is kept internal, it's acceptable.

On the other hand... She may hate her ex husband and is trying to destroy him. Lol. Ether way, pretty interesting.

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I made it through quite a bit skipping ahead here and there and I dont know what to think. I'm sure there is some truth to it but something about her seems a little off. I can imagine someone being exposed to all that and coming across as naive and innocent as she seems.

DCI
    Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts View Post
    I made it through quite a bit skipping ahead here and there and I dont know what to think. I'm sure there is some truth to it but something about her seems a little off. I can imagine someone being exposed to all that and coming across as naive and innocent as she seems.
    Alarm bells starting ringing when she said her original husbands wife was murdered said to me why did you marry him in the first place if he was all kinds of fcked up
    BG likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by DCI View Post
    Alarm bells starting ringing when she said her original husbands wife was murdered said to me why did you marry him in the first place if he was all kinds of fcked up
    Well my 2nd wife said stuff like that once in a while about my 1st wife since she was deceased.

Hmm actually my 3rd wife says stuff like that also about the 1st and 2nd wife since they are both deceased....

DCI
    Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts View Post
    Well my 2nd wife said stuff like that once in a while about my 1st wife since she was deceased.

Hmm actually my 3rd wife says stuff like that also about the 1st and 2nd wife since they are both deceased....
    Yeh but you are not a CIA assasain or are you haha

Roger11 is offline Member
    Good video marcus, but honestly, at the end of the day, what are we going to do, laws are being made all the time and we can do nothing about it, well at least in Australia it seems that way lol, we have no say in government, we think we do with the voting BS but thats just to make niave people feel they do, when we really dont. Heck we have governemnts saying we cant take certain Pre workout powders, or what we do with our body, i just dont see things changing anytime soon for us citizens around the world. We are governed by politics and there is nothing we can do about it.

frank13 is offline "AR's Official Turkey Bacon Expert"
    She's a quack
    BG likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Roger11 View Post
    Good video marcus, but honestly, at the end of the day, what are we going to do, laws are being made all the time and we can do nothing about it, well at least in Australia it seems that way lol, we have no say in government, we think we do with the voting BS but thats just to make niave people feel they do, when we really dont. Heck we have governemnts saying we cant take certain Pre workout powders, or what we do with our body, i just dont see things changing anytime soon for us citizens around the world. We are governed by politics and there is nothing we can do about it.
    And why cant you do something about it? Because you think us Americans are crazy for having our 2nd amendment rights to bear arms and we should just give them all up. This is the only thing between us and our government taking over more than they already have and if people get tired enough of what they are doing have a tool to that scares them still.
    NACH3 likes this.

bloodchoke is offline Member
    The Illuminati controls the world, yet can't seem to control youtube. Yet, if you post a Metallica video without permission, it's restricted or, at least, muted.
    DCI likes this.

bermich is offline Anabolic Member
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3szaF5R3wsc

This one is good. Start at 5 minute mark. Will make you question everything you ever thought about the government. Dont let the title detour you. It is one of the most informative videos Ive seen. Dont need to see all of it. The end gets pretty off key

bermich is offline Anabolic Member
    You guys fail to realize that 3 of the MOST POWERFUL PEOPLE in the US own ALL of the major news networks. ALL OF THEM.
    Everything the hosts read is scripted. You think they just give their opinions? Hell no. If it is not to be seen, it wont be seen or reported on. If they want something leaked, it will be leaked. You think the US is all transparent and we know everything that goes on because freedom of speech and we have news channels. We dont know shit about what is going on here or out of the country. We do not hear about ALL the gun shops being put out of business silently. We dont hear about ALL the land being seized by the govenrnment. Of course not. How are you gonna hear about it unless youre the actual neighbor. Even then, they literally threaten the owners that if they speak about it, they will be sued, etc.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Quote Originally Posted by bermich View Post
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3szaF5R3wsc

This one is good. Start at 5 minute mark. Will make you question everything you ever thought about the government. Dont let the title detour you. It is one of the most informative videos Ive seen. Dont need to see all of it. The end gets pretty off key
    Very interesting

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by marcus300 View Post
    Very interesting

I just watched that whole thing and it changed me as a man

Thread Information