Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree44Likes

Thread: Wife wants fake tits

bethdoth is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I can't believe that I had to read all these responses to make sure no one suggested the obvious. Take your wife to strip club with about 10 one dollar bills and squeeze and look all you want. Find a pair that you think are about the size your wife would want to go, invite her over for a drink and talk to her for a bit about what she would do different etc... maybe even find bad jobs or good jobs and see what doc did it. Heck maybe even get a private dance and let the stripper see what the wife currently has going on. Ok now I am getting carried away...sorry man!
    RaginCajun and i_SLAM_cougars like this.

GirlyGymRat is offline Knowledgeable Elite ~ Respected Female Leader ~
    Quote Originally Posted by rhoag
    I can't believe that I had to read all these responses to make sure no one suggested the obvious. Take your wife to strip club with about 10 one dollar bills and squeeze and look all you want. Find a pair that you think are about the size your wife would want to go, invite her over for a drink and talk to her for a bit about what she would do different etc... maybe even find bad jobs or good jobs and see what doc did it. Heck maybe even get a private dance and let the stripper see what the wife currently has going on. Ok now I am getting carried away...sorry man!
    This plan has obvious flaws. Lol.

Hazard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Mine asked me last night if I'd ever goto a strip club with her..... I immediately figured it to be a trick question and said "they're a waste of money. I don't pay for p****. If it's something u really want to do I won't be dropping cash there..... Eff that"

:-)
    TheTaxMan likes this.
    Failure is not and option..... ONLY beyond failure is - Haz

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

NOT DOING SOURCE CHECKS......

TheTaxMan is offline 100% BRITISH BEEF
    LOL @ Hazard nice one!

GirlyGymRat is offline Knowledgeable Elite ~ Respected Female Leader ~
    Quote Originally Posted by TheTaxMan
    LOL @ Hazard nice one!
    He should write an advice book. Best seller material!

i_SLAM_cougars is offline Banned- for my own actions
    Quote Originally Posted by rhoag View Post
    i highly approve of this!

bethdoth is offline Knowledgeable Member
    My niece was considering fake boobs a few years back. I suggested that she go to the strip club, she said her husband wouldn't take her there and asked if I would. So with just a little arm twisting my wife and I took her to the strip club. There was some debate are they real or fake? She saw a set she liked went up on sniffer row and tipped the dancer, asked her some questions, felt them, got a real nice close up view of them and some glitter on her face. Over-all it did give her some ideas on how big or small to go, what they would look like and feel like.
    I could tell some more stories, but I would get slammed .... at least I didn't feel my mother-in-laws set like RagunCajun!

TheTaxMan is offline 100% BRITISH BEEF
    Ragin also felt his mother in laws??
    High five to that man we are a team!

RaginCajun is offline Pissing Excellence!
    Quote Originally Posted by TheTaxMan
    Ragin also felt his mother in laws?? High five to that man we are a team!
    I don't have a mother-in-law, so can't be on the team yet

I did have a smoothie though!

Hazard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    My mother in law sniffed my boxers once lol. She thought they were her husbands on the floor while we were all on vacation. My fiancé saw her pick them up and sniff check them. She goes "mom! Wtf!?" Her mom goes "idunno if they're clean or dirty...." My fiancé goes "they're Haz's! Not papi's!"

Lmaoooo her mom was so embarassed haha
    Failure is not and option..... ONLY beyond failure is - Haz

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

NOT DOING SOURCE CHECKS......

RaginCajun is offline Pissing Excellence!
    Quote Originally Posted by Hazard
    My mother in law sniffed my boxers once lol. She thought they were her husbands on the floor while we were all on vacation. My fiancé saw her pick them up and sniff check them. She goes "mom! Wtf!?" Her mom goes "idunno if they're clean or dirty...." My fiancé goes "they're Haz's! Not papi's!" Lmaoooo her mom was so embarassed haha

Bahahahahahaha

She must be a dirty woman

Hoggage_54 is offline Suspended or Banned either way gone!
    Quote Originally Posted by Hazard View Post
    My mother in law
    Pics please

Equipeeler is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DAAS View Post
    So my wife has some pretty small breast and has brought up getting fake tits at least 10 times. It doesn't necessarily bother me that hers are small, but I wouldn't mind them being bigger and her having more cleavage. I definitely don't shame her small boobs or make her feel insecure. I assure her that I love them just the way they are. So she doesn't want them to please me, she just wants them bigger..

Any ones wife or GF have fake tits. I know they technology has gotten better.. would you be able to tell they were fake just by looking at them if you didn't know? Do they feel weird? I know now they can put them in through a cut in the arm pit or even the nipples? Did you notice a change in her personality? Was she more flirtatious with other men or dress more revealing? I wouldn't have a problem with her showing them off cause I know Id do the same if I was A girl with a new pair of tits.

Any info in general or thoughts would be appreciated. I dont think id mind if they looked good enough. They they look wierd if they're "installed" and then a pregnancy happens?

My wife got the cohesive gel implants a few years ago and loves them. To the touch they feel perfectly normal and have virtually minimal potential side effects. They are designed to potentially last a lifetime. It would be wise to do your due diligence on research and that includes implant types, doctors, and recovery. For my wife, she has surgery one morning and she was up and around that afternoon. yes, she was sore but we did go out for dinner that night. She had a full return to the gym in 30 days. The implants are wonderful and would not change a thing. This is all coming from a woman who never thought she would do the surgery. At 50 she said what the hell, its time to have fun!

Equipeeler is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Hazard View Post
    Mine asked me last night if I'd ever goto a strip club with her..... I immediately figured it to be a trick question and said "they're a waste of money. I don't pay for p****. If it's something u really want to do I won't be dropping cash there..... Eff that"

:-)
    Man, my wife asked me the same thing about a year ago a little differently. She asked if I wanted to go to a strip club and she would be ok with coming along. Well, we went to a few and the wife loosened up quite a bit. A couple of weeks ago, we were at Rick's in New Orleans and met an incredibly hot dancer who sat with us. Before you know it we were all up in a private room in the VIP. The dancer took my wife shirt off and they had a great time before taking care of me. Fun night for sure. A few weeks later we were in Dallas and the wife asks me where did I want to go for dinner, I say "The Lodge" which is an upscale strip club. She says "Sounds good to me". After showering, I come out and she is dressed in skin tight jeans, high heels, and a completely shear shirt with top 3-4 buttons undone showing off a very sexy ornate bra. I kept quiet, smiled, and went with it. Another great night. Believe me the sex after both of those nights was legendary. you may want to rethink dropping some money at the strip club. Its pretty hot seeing your wife wrapped up with a incredibly hot chic going at it while one has only a thong and the other a skirt!

At least was fun for me and we are hitting a place called Eleven Eleven in Miami in two weeks. Hear the girls are pretty hot in there.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information