Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By Bonaparte
  • 1 Post By lovbyts
  • 1 Post By noon

Thread: Flonase had extreme sides

noon is offline Senior Member

Flonase had extreme sides

I have taken this product in the past one spritz each side of my nose it always clears me up but leaves me feeling a bit off.
    As of recent with the up and down of the weather my sinuses have been extremely clogged . So I dug into the medicine cabinet found my spray took two sprays in each nostril did this for three days. Woke on the forth day with my chest heaving heart pounding and an honest to god scared feeling in my head. Sweating and looking around no one was home. And was having trouble catching my breath. Took me an hour to settle down. Drank glass after glass of water took my flonase and vitamins. Had another panick attack later that day. And another at work that was a near catastrophe went home early. Drove slow pulled over on the way called my doc. She said some men do get this reaction and to stop in
    I did. Said to stop taking flonase
    I did .
    Day one Off flonase was ruff day two was pretty bad day three same day four better finally day seven and I'm back to normal . That shit is awfull.

Bio-Active is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Strange I run Flonase and never had that happen

I had dizzy spells every time I moved to quick and couldn't focus if I closed one eye.
    That with the panicky feelings had me feeling nervous that I was losing my mind

bigdil511 is offline Associate Member
    Every drug has potential for serious side effects just read the jacket. The unfortunate part is you don't know who will react this way to the drug until it happens. Tylenol which everyone thinks is safe, is responsible for more liver problems than anything else combined.

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by bigdil511 View Post
    Every drug has potential for serious side effects just read the jacket. The unfortunate part is you don't know who will react this way to the drug until it happens. Tylenol which everyone thinks is safe, is responsible for more liver problems than anything else combined.
    That's because it is one of the most popular methods for committing suicide. 10+ grams of acetaminophen basically guarantees liver failure (though it can be mitigated to an extent with an acetyl cysteine infusion).
    almostgone likes this.

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1913920_1077910682229364_139378900128870947_n.jpg 
Views:	122 
Size:	48.2 KB 
ID:	161095
    NACH3 likes this.

I'm slowly working my way towards being pharmaceutical free.
    Healthy diet with lots of greens Krill oil and omega 3's
    I might always be on lisinopril for bp. That's just my family genes we run high.
    And have been using a nedi pot squeeze bottle morning and night for allergy symptoms
    lovbyts likes this.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1913920_1077910682229364_139378900128870947_n.jpg 
Views:	122 
Size:	48.2 KB 
ID:	161095
    Unfortunately this is the world we live in :/ -- a pill for this and one for that and so on

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Yup exactly. I wouldn't doubt it's per design also. How many old people do you know that take a handful of RX pills every day and really cant afford them. We need to get back to natural alternatives as much as possible. I find myself getting caught in the loop myself and need to break it also.

Thread Information