• 1 Post By RaginCajun

Thread: Question For Fellow Board Members

Shol'va is offline Productive Member

Question For Fellow Board Members

On the subject of Orlando terrorism.
    49 Dead
    53 severely injured.
    Ok my question to all is this.
    Who is going to pay for all of this? there will be at least 49 burials at around 10 grand each. Then we have the cost of hospital for 53 patients with severe to life threatening injuries. All that surgery. And we are talking millions of dollars. Now then add to that these kids all had jobs and bills to pay that aren't getting done now. we have a night club that is shut down for god only knows how many months. then we have all the leg work of FBI and all the other authorities involved. So who should be held accountable? Should we go after Omars' parents and take all their wealth or should we go after Saudis Arabia since he visited there twice before going postal? Is Iran involved since we just gave them 50 billion and they support ISIS? Just curious on everyone's take on this..Or should we the American people be stuck yet again with the horrid costs of this insane violence. I don,t mind helping my fellow man at all and if it falls to us to help them then I'm there but I really want the bad guys to start having to pay for this crap. What say you?

MuscleScience is offline ~AR-Elite-Hall of Famer~
    Blog Entries
    We should collect directly from Iran and the Saudies,but neither will happen. The victims of 9/11 sued the US government and they paid up. All to protect their interest in Saudi Arabia. I would assume the same thing will happen here.
    “If you can't explain it to a second grader, you probably don't understand it yourself.” Albert Einstein

"Juice slow, train smart, it's a long journey."
    BG

"In a world full of pussies, being a redneck is not a bad thing."
    OB

Body building is a way of life..........but can not get in the way of your life.
    BG

No Source Check Please, I don't know of any.

Depressed? Healthy Way Out!

Tips For Young Lifters

MuscleScience Training Log

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    They will just print some more money to cover a higher budget.
    KINGKONG likes this.

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

Euroholic is offline "ARs Pork Eating Crusader"
    Iran supporting Isis? I do not believe it, seeing as one is sunni the other shia. Isis classes shia as apostates

RaginCajun is offline Pissing Excellence!
    Can the families sue the FBI for lack of intelligence?

It has just been reported by the Orlando coroner that Omar was suffering from what all ISIS terrorists suffer from... Small Cock Syndrome.....He had to use the ladies room to squat to pee..

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Hillary and Bill have collected Multi Millions from Saudi and other middle East countries. Maybe they will step forward and pay since she is such a great advocate for Gay rights? Dont hold your breath.

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    There is a ton of fund-raising going on here for the victims. And if you knew how much medicare spends to send fat old diabetics in nursing homes to dialysis 3 times a week, you wouldn't ask such petty questions.
    songdog and 3day like this.

Tigershark is offline "Who wants to be Clark Kent, when you can be Superman."
    This is what terrorism does. All those medical and burial bills are there to make an impact on Orlando's economy. That guy is like all the other ISIS scum. Bunch of cockles, weak and gutless weaklings who prey on the innocent. You will never see these cowards attack an armed force. Just behead all of them.
    RaginCajun likes this.

RaginCajun is offline Pissing Excellence!
    Quote Originally Posted by Tigershark
    This is what terrorism does. All those medical and burial bills are there to make an impact on Orlando's economy. That guy is like all the other ISIS scum. Bunch of cockles, weak and gutless weaklings who prey on the innocent. You will never see these cowards attack an armed force. Just behead all of them.
    Amen!

Cowards is the best word those fuckers

Waiting to see what Saudi Arabia does now that they got attacked
    Tigershark likes this.

Thread Information